Grandad's Urge and Toby's Too - Cover

Grandad's Urge and Toby's Too

by cherryeye

Copyright© 2023 by cherryeye

Coming of Age Sex Story: Grandad loves when his 14 year old Grandaughter comes over. She's so willing and horny. Even Toby his dog finds out

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Heterosexual   Incest   Grand Parent   Analingus   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

“Your dad has been moaning about you.”

“Has he. What a surprise!”

I replied to my granddad as I was bent over, flicking through the TV channels manually for him.

I had been tasked with checking up on him and had the drama of the remote not working.

“He says you dress like a whore.”

I straightened and pointed to the screen to indicate if it was the channel he wanted, and I got a nod.

I guess I did dress like a whore on the weekends. I was wearing a crop top and pleated skirt to show off my flat stomach.

I was rather pleased with my petite, slim body and was seeing a friend later. We girls can be so competitive.

My black knee socks added a young slut vibe, which was helping Dad’s case.

“I don’t see you complaining,” I answered as I slumped down in the chair and looked over at the fat grey slob sitting there in his dirty white vest and grey joggers.

I made a point of glancing at his crotch, where his stubby erection was making a tent.

“You shouldn’t cock tease, then should you?”

I was sure he was getting more senile.

I picked the remote up from the coffee table and waved it at the TV.

“Are you going to watch your fucking programme?” I popped the battery cover to check the size.

“I would rather watch you,” he leered at me. Taking a swig from the beer can he held that had replaced the remote

His other hand rubbed the tent of his stubby, fat cock through the material.

“Don’t,” I warned as I replaced the cover on the remote.

My sexual urges were developing fast, and Grandad had started to touch me. He knew I responded to them. He could easily get me to flash him or let him probe me.

I had tried to stop it. After all, he was my granddad. Let alone him being a fat, ugly old man. But I couldn’t deny that I got a thrill from his attention.

“Go on, you dirty little scrubber. Give us a show.”He rubbed his tent a little faster.

“Fuck you, perv,” I retorted.

I gave a little smirk, threw the remote on the coffee table, and sat back to watch the TV.

“Oh go on. You’re granddad’s little tart. You’ve given me a right stiff on here.”

I looked over as he placed his beer on the table and hooked his joggers over his tent to expose his stubby old hard on.

I got the stale musky aroma from it even from where I sat and watched Grandad take hold of the old erection in his thumb and finger and start to rub the short shaft up and down.

My eyes were fixed on it. The bushy, wiry pubes poked out around his fingers as the foreskin bunched up behind his angry, large mushroom head.

I could feel my gash heating up as Grandad leered at my young body. My resistance was already broken.

I got up and took a few steps towards him, holding my hair back as I lent over his lap and produced a mouthful of saliva.

Pursing my lips I aimed and dropped a large amount of warm spittle over his fingers and cock in a disgusting splat.

“Mmm, yes.” He hissed as his actions became slick. Greased with my saliva

I went back to my chair and lifted my short skirt up. Hooking my cotton panties, I slip them down till they fell around my ankles.

I had to bend down to get them around my trainers before throwing them at Grandad, who snatched them.

I slumped back down and opened my legs. Placing them on the armrests to open my thighs wide gave Grandad a full view of my smooth gash and mounds.

My body was completely hairless. The little hair there was removed by waxing. Grandad moaned in pleasure at the sight of my cameltoe.

I placed my hands on my knees, enjoying Grandad’s attention as he breathed heavily. Fuck, he was a dirty old man. Grunting as he played with himself

“Oh Emma. You fucking horny little slut. I bet your dad wants to fuck you. He wants to stick it in his daughter just like I want to stick it in you.”

“Oh Grandad. Dont”

His words were making me caress my inner thigh with my fingers. I could feel cream bubbling up at my entrance.

“You dirty little whore. Showing Grandad your wet fuckhole. Your dad and I should fuck you. Spitroast his whore daughter. I would fuck that whore mouth of yours. Show Grandad how wet you are.”

I knew I had to touch my cunt. Grandad had seen me a number of times pleasure myself, and so my fingers moved from my thigh to caress the firm, tight slit of my entrance.

Where my two soft mounds met, my finger could feel the wetness weeping from the seam. A small tease with my tip eased me easily into myself.

I groaned out as I felt the heated, wet interior of my young honeypot and went knuckle deep.

“Fuck. Emmas Grandads wet little whore” He grunted as he played with his firm, stubby erection. I placed my hand under my thigh, opening myself as wide as I could as I frigged my cunny. The sloshing of juice is already starting to run out down my bum crack and onto the cushion.

“Oh Grandad”

I gasped. I was surprised that I was already cuming to a small climax as I looked over at how stiff Grandad was as his wrinkled fingers rubbed himself.

I wanted my perverted granddad to watch me. I was perverted myself, getting a thrill from using my body to excite this ugly, fat old man.

We sat there watching each other masterbating, my slender fingers soaked as I rubbed and probed my slick, leaking smooth slit. Both of us are silent, apart from sexual grunts. I thought Granddad was close. The pervert never lasted that long.

I was thinking I could sit here all morning doing this when suddenly Toby and Grandads black and white Collie padded in. He normally slept curled up in his basket in the kitchen, but I guess the sounds and the stench of sex that filled the room had attracted him.

I looked at him with glazed eyes as he stood in front of my chair, head tilted in curiosity, watching my slick fingers slowly circle my moist mound.

“Toby thinks you’re a slut,” Grandad mumbled. His voice was thick with lust.

I watched Toby sniff the air, the smell of my cough in his nose.

“He’s a horny boy,” I answered.

My own voice was slurred with lust. For whatever reason, I leaned forward, my arm reaching out with my moist fingers. Toby sniffed before a long, fleshy tongue lashed out and started to lap at my fingers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.