A Urge for Daddy - Cover

A Urge for Daddy

by cherryeye

Copyright© 2023 by cherryeye

Coming of Age Sex Story: A 14 year old daughter's sexual urge and submission to her dom Daddy

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Facial   Masturbation   Spitting   Water Sports   .

“Tea will be in an hour,” my mother informed me as I entered the kitchen. Not that I bothered to even acknowledge her and just kept on walking into the hallway.

I wouldn’t say I hated her. More despised. I always have, but since Daddy started to use me, there was an edge of jealousy that I had to share him, which made it worse.

Now, Daddy, he was different. I saw him sitting in his favourite chair, watching TV. He worked with his hands, and even though he was close to forty, he had a firm, muscular body due to his work. When he could be bothered to Rather than go upstairs, I changed directions and slumped in the chair opposite, placing my knee on the arm rest, allowing my skirt to ride up, and giving my father a glimpse of my cotton pants.

It was enough to get his gaze off the TV. He loved me in my school uniform, and he blatantly stared between my thighs, but then why shouldn’t he?

He was a rough man and not always fair. But then why should he be? Mother seemed to enjoy it going by the sounds at night from their room. Another reason to hate her

“Not working today?”

He didn’t answer at first, sitting there in his dirty T-shirt that showed off his thick, muscular arms. His stare on my gusset in an almost disinterested way He finally moved. Reaching down to pick up the beer bottle and taking a swig. His gaze returned to the TV.

“I couldn’t be bothered.”

He answered the TV rather than me. I could see that. He hadn’t even shaved. I shifted myself slightly and ran my fingers down my inner thigh in a manner to attract his attention.

It worked. Once more, his gaze fell between my crotch. He took another swig of beer as I wormed my finger under the elastic of my pants.

I let out a satisfied grunt as I teased the smooth, firm gash. My hand bulging the gusset as my tip toyed with the moist, tight entrance that began parting my mounds slightly.

The sound of mother coming down the hall made me remove my hand fast and place my foot on the floor.

She was about to say something when she saw me, “Don’t just sit there, girl. Get washed. I’m not having the tea get cold.”

She surried back to the kitchen as I spat at the empty doorway.

“Fucking dog,” I hissed.

“Do as she said.”

Dad indicated with his thumb the direction I needed to go in.

I got up in a sulk but stopped as I passed. Leaning down to whisper in his ear

“Mother is a pig. A fat, disgusting sow. I fucking hate her. She doesn’t deserve you.”

I liked to remind Daddy of my petite, firm body and pert titties compared to my mother’s ageing body going to seed.

I wiped my wet finger across Daddy’s lips as I walked away. I smirked as I went upstairs, enjoying goading his violent sexual urge

I was rather pleased with myself as I removed my uniform. I left my bedroom door slightly open, allowing dad the opportunity, as I admired my slim, petite form in the mirror with just my white pants and an A-cup bra on.

The door was pushed open to reveal dad’s 6ft 2 frame filling it. I smiled smuggly and sat on the edge of my bed.

“What? Is tea ready?” I chuckled.

Daddy stepped in, closing the door behind him, and loomed over me. My heart thumped as I looked up at him, and the menace on his face confirmed my goading had had the desired effect.

He held my chin between his thumb and finger, my ruby lips parting slightly.

“Your mother may be a pig. But what are you? Just a little piggy.”

I remained silent as he leaned closer.

“You’re just a worthless piggy that I breed with your sow mother.”

I felt a moist prick at the corner of my eyes, along with moistness forming at the entrance of my tight gash. Daddy could be very cruel as well as rough, which I found arousing.

“Fuck your a pathetic cock tease”

He started to hawk up flem into his mouth, inhaling deeply and adding snot to the mix. I knew what to expect, and even though he used his thumb to open my mouth, I willingly opened it.

He leant over, a disgusting long strand of flem and saliva dangled until he spat it. The slimy mess hit the back of my throat, making me gag. My hand going to my mouth, stopping myself from bringing it back up.

A sudden slap across my face made me gasp. Hard enough to sting but not mark, he grabbed my ponytail, tugging my head back hard, making me grit my teeth.

“Don’t you dare, little piggy,” he warned, pointing his finger as he gave my hair another hard tug.

“Sorry daddy”

“Look at you, what a fucking disgrace of a daughter. You make me want to fucking puke. Nothing but a worthless bunch of cumholes for me. You do realise that’s all you are to me?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I nodded as I felt another firm tug. My eyes were moist now, but not as much as my tight cunny. I could feel the dampness on my gusset as the slit between my two mounds opened slightly with excitement.

“Let’s see if you can do better this time, you retarded whore.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.