Young Martin, His Girlfriend’s Mother, and Her Granny - Cover

Young Martin, His Girlfriend’s Mother, and Her Granny

Copyright© 2023 by storyace

Chapter 4: Haley

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Haley - A high school basketball ringer from east LA gets a scholarship to a wealthy prep school. His girlfriend’s mother is the first to seduce him, and granny wants some too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

I’ve been telling you about my wild sessions with Kendra and Aurora, but I spent much more time with Haley than with her mother or great grandmother. She was my best friend through it all; we were a pretend couple, only sometimes I wasn’t sure if we were pretending.

Graduation was coming; Haley and I went to a pre-party with our friends afterwards, in a huge unoccupied house with a back yard and a pool and all. Haley was looking fantastic in a long closely blue green dress, stockings and heels, a touch of makeup and her hair swept back to show her long neck. Even her tits seemed more fleshy than usual.

I bought a suit, and I think I was looking pretty good too.

There were 6 couples, we all knew each other. Two of my basketball team mates were there, the rest were Haley’s crowd of clever rich girls and their boyfriends. I was really nervous that I’d make a fool of myself somehow. I still wasn’t sure I fit with the rich kids, they had their rich white people talk and manners and I hadn’t gotten the hang of it yet, when I should behave their way and when I should bring my own culture to them instead and just talk trash.

Gloria made everyone take off their shoes before coming into the house, the floors were hardwood with plush carpets here and there. She said the owner let us use the place, new tenants would move in next week.

There was some dancing, food, and a little drinking; not too much. Haley drifted off for a minute and Gloria sidled up to me, she seemed pretty stoned.

“Martin, the boy who got away.” She sighed, melting against me with her big tits squeezing against my chest as she looked up at me with dreamy eyes and a slightly parted mouth that begged to be kissed.

One of my teammates had been going out with her for a while and I looked around for him; he was standing nearby staring at us. I looked down at Gloria again, she looked up at me with love in her eyes and I had a powerful urge to wrap my arms around her and put my tongue in her throat.

That was when I realized we’d all been dosed with ecstasy.

My hands seemed to have their own idea about where they wanted to go, and were pulling my arms around Gloria when Haley came back.

“Hey, he’s mine!” she admonished her friend.

“Oh come on Haley, don’t be selfish.” Gloria mumbled, “Anyway, I thought you were into old guys now.”

Haley looked at her sharply and Gloria let go of me. Not long after that, everyone paired up and started making out. I sat on a sofa with Haley; part of me wanted to, another part didn’t, but with that drug in us there was no way to keep our hands off each other. I held her close and kissed her, running my fingers through her hair.

She was pretty; age appropriate, smart, and we had feelings for each other too. The problem was what I’d done with her mom, grandmother, and her mother too. I’d literally fucked it up.

“Oh Martin.” She whispered, “What have we done?”

“What do you mean?” I asked as her hand found my boner through my pantleg.

“I know you’ve been in bed with my mother.” She said without malice, “And I’ve been with an older guy, and we should have been with each other.”

Her deep blue eyes were pleading with me and my heart sort of melted. I knew it was partly the drug but I didn’t care, the feeling was too intense. Also, I didn’t want to admit or deny doing it with Aurora, so I kissed Haley again to stop the conversation.

It wasn’t the first time we’d kissed, but it felt different this time. The world went away for a minute, until the entire universe was her and I, connected together with our mouths. My hands were on her face, holding her carefully, reverently as our young tongues found each other for a moment that could have been an eternity if we hadn’t been interrupted.

“Wow, you guys are SO hot!” Gloria said. I turned my head to look at her, and I saw she was naked above the waist, and her tits were supported by a pair of hands. Oddly, the fingernails of the hands on her tits were painted. And the fingers were brown. Gloria was grinning widely, excitedly. It was Jyoti, the Indian girl standing behind her.

Jyoti was a very pretty girl, light brown with thick short black hair and huge almond eyes. She rarely spoke and I assumed she was really shy. Her hands squeezing Gloria’s glorious tits begged to differ.

“Take it out Haley, show it to us!” Gloria insisted, looking at my crotch meaningfully. “Everyone wants to see it!”

“I don’t know, Gloria; if you see it, you’ll want to touch it, then you’ll want to put it between your big tits or something.” Haley said.

“I think all the boys should take their pants off and show us what they have.” June suggested jokingly.

“That’s a great idea!” Gloria agreed.

“Girls first.” Dave countered, “show us yours and we’ll show you ours, right guys?”

Everyone sort of agreed, I think they didn’t expect the girls would actually strip; but they did. Gloria pushed her dress down over her ass and revealed she was wearing separate stockings and a suspender belt. Her underwear stayed on though. At first.

She paraded around the room somewhat comically, showing off as her big breasts bounced in front of her. “Well girls?” she taunted her friends, “Take your dresses off and show us if you took the dare!”

“She made us all promise to get sexy underwear.” Haley told me as she stood up and turned her back to me. “Unzip me?” she asked, lifting her hair out of the way.

Now this was getting pretty weird; I’d been hanging around with these kids for two years and I knew they tended to pair up or hook up. I knew they took party drugs too. I had no idea they got up to shit like this though. Haley took her fancy dress off like it was nothing, revealing a lace patterned bra and matching panties.

“Come on, tits out ladies!” Gloria insisted, still grinning a bit too widely.

I tore my eyes from the 6 teenage girls to check the guys. They all looked as surprised as I was, as their girlfriends all took their dresses and bras off. Their expressions were mixed; Haley seemed resigned to it, Gloria was thrilled, she had the biggest ones and damn firm too, standing out into the room. Jyoti seemed nervous as her medium brown tits were exposed, Francine looked terrified, she had little hangers. Ellie seemed excited, she had hand sized cones that denied gravity.

I’d thought Haley’s Korean friend June was lesbian the way she always avoided my eyes and hung on her girlfriends. Now she pulled off her bra with a flourish, smiling as she exposed her nice tits and erect nipples to the rest of us. Mindy was last, a small redhead with pale skin and small ones that she seemed to be ashamed of, because she was blushing red and kept her hands over them at first.

Other than Haley and Jyoti, all the girls had separate leggings; Ellie had a suspender belt like Gloria.

“Ok, we did it!” Gloria gloated gleefully. “Your turn boys! Stand and deliver! Get those pants off and show us what you got!”

We all looked at each other; we’d been set up, that was obvious. The question was, should we go along with it? Six beautiful and nearly naked teenage girls, and six hunky teenage boys, all dosed with ecstasy. There was no way out.

I was cool though; I wasn’t sure I could have made it through a formal dinner, but if we were going to strip and fuck, I was in my element. I stood up.

“Come on guys, all together.” I said to the others, beckoning them to stand as well. “Ready? One, two, three, drop!”

Harry and Dave did it, the others waited to see if it was real, then one by one, the trousers went down.

Suddenly I wasn’t sure; look or don’t look? Well, Dave and Tom were looking at mine already so I just ran my eyes around to check them out. Dave looked as big as I was, the others were smaller. And white of course.

Gloria laughed and hopped around, hair and boobs bouncing. “Oh Haley, may I?” she asked politely, reaching down to my dangling penis.

“Yeah, go on.” Haley agreed, and Gloria wrapped her hand around my thing while putting her other arm around my shoulders as she stared into my eyes happily.

I felt myself power up; it seemed like anything goes, so I lifted one of her tits in my hand. She was as big as Aurora, only a lot more firm, and her nipples were smaller too.

“Go on girls!” Gloria insisted, “Everyone grab a dick and let’s see them hard!”

“Ok, but give me Martin.” Haley told her.

“Go on, don’t be that way.” Gloria said, “We’re going wild tonight, go pull on Dave.”

Haley stared at me, then Gloria, then Dave. I was thinking this was a good thing, because I just couldn’t do it with Haley. I could fuck the rest of them, because I didn’t really care about them.

Yeah, I was bigger than the white boys there. I know it’s a cliché, and I know there are big white cocks and small black cocks too, but that night I was the big black penis in the room. And I loved it, and I hated it, and there was no denying the reality. Dave was a distant second place when we were all stiff.

“We have a winner!” Gloria declared, waving my rod around in her hand.

“Not fair!” Frank complained, “I only get full size with a blow job.”

“In your dreams.” Jyoti replied, taking her hand off his penis, which looked pretty stiff to me.

“Ok, wait.” Gloria said, still holding my cock, “Go on June, he’s your guy.”

June looked horrified; I was sure she’d never done it to him before.

“I’ll do it.” Haley declared, and to my surprise she got down on her knees and put Frank’s white dick in her mouth.

His hands went into her blond hair and he stared down at her as he fucked her face with short thrusts of his hips. I had mixed feelings; I was jealous, yet glad about Haley getting away from me.

“Haley is such a trooper!” Gloria declared, watching them as she leaned against me and ran her hand up and down my rod. I looked at her; she looked back. Then we were kissing, sinking onto the sofa, my hands around her sexy young body as my rod throbbed with it. This was bad, so bad...

I heard a groan and turned to see Frank standing stiff as he held Haley’s face in his hands while he came in her mouth.

“Well, he didn’t last long.” Gloria quipped as Jyoti sat down on my other side and ran her hands over my body. Before I knew what was happening, I had her tongue in my mouth as Gloria kissed my neck. I felt a mouth on my cock, I looked down to see Mindy the little redhead was there, staring up at me as she went down on me.

On the other sofa, June and Ellie were tangled in a heap with the other four guys. Haley was off to rinse her mouth for a minute and then came back. Frank was sitting and watching.

Man, three hot teenage girls were on me, and I was starting to wonder what I was going to do about it. Each one of them was a catch; of course I knew that none of them really cared about me, they just wanted to have some fun with the black boy and the big cock, I was just an experience to scratch off their lists.

I was about to push Gloria onto her back, and I’m sure she would have rolled right over too, when she got up and pulled her underwear down, revealing a hairless pussy. It turned out that all the girls were that way. Like I said, they had a plan. Anyway, she slid that pussy down over one of the other guys and rode him; I saw he already had a condom on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.