Young Martin, His Girlfriend’s Mother, and Her Granny - Cover

Young Martin, His Girlfriend’s Mother, and Her Granny

Copyright© 2023 by storyace

Chapter 2: I’m Still Haley’s Boyfriend and Still Doing Her Mother When I Get Into Haley’s Granny

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: I’m Still Haley’s Boyfriend and Still Doing Her Mother When I Get Into Haley’s Granny - A high school basketball ringer from east LA gets a scholarship to a wealthy prep school. His girlfriend’s mother is the first to seduce him, and granny wants some too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

One morning a couple of months after I started fucking Aurora I came downstairs to look for my clothes, and there was a strange woman in the kitchen. She jumped when she saw me, and screamed; I jumped too, but managed to keep myself from screaming back at her.

Aurora came in; “Mother! What are you doing here?”

Nadja didn’t look like a grandmother. I found out later that she was 50.

She had a lot of black hair piled on top of her head, with streaks of grey in it. Her face was still fine, especially for a white woman. She had a slim figure, more like Haley than Aurora. She wore a loose purple hippy dress, held in at her waist by a wide strip of knotted cloth, the ends tanging down in front of her.

She had kind, slightly sad brown eyes.

The old woman stared at me, I was still naked, then at her daughter, who had my envelope in her hand.

Aurora fumbled for her purse, quick and nervous, then put the envelope in it. I saw her Momma watching her, and I saw Nadja’s eyes widen as she understood. She might have been old, but she was as sharp as a tack.

“I was just passing by.” My girlfriend’s granny said, “If I knew you were busy I would have called first.”

“If you’d called first, you would have known I was busy!” Aurora snapped back angrily.

I got my clothes and dressed quick.

When I went back into the kitchen, the ladies were arguing and making coffee. I wanted to go, but I needed the envelope to buy gas. The argument seemed to be about nothing; whatever one said, the other disputed it loudly.

After a while, Nadja pulled out some weed and rolled a joint.

“Want a hit?” she asked me.

“Sure.”

Aurora looked shocked as I took a drag. Hey, it was her mom who offered it, I was just being polite. Aurora was straight, she didn’t go in for that kind of thing.

“Hey, this is powerful stuff!” I said, noticing it had a lot more punch than the Mexican crap my older brother sold. I knew right away it was the super strong hybrid shit that was going around just then.

“A friend of mine grows it up in Kern county.” Nadja said.

She slipped me a card with her number on it while Aurora was busy with something.

“Give me a call if you want to score some of that grass.” She said, quiet so her daughter wouldn’t hear. I slipped the card into my pocket.

If I could get that shit direct from the old white folks who grew it, and sell it to the young black kids who smoked it, I could probably make a buck I was thinking. I called the old lady the next day, and she said I should come see her.

I rode upstate on my motorbike. It was a three hour ride, and I was still vibrating when I got off at her little cabin in the hills.

Haley’s grandma came out to meet me.

Nadja was wearing a long white cotton dress, and it looked like she didn’t have much on underneath. I wasn’t too concerned, I knew old hippies like her dressed that way. The hem was a bit high up on her thighs for a woman her age, and I couldn’t help noticing her legs weren’t bad at all.

“Have any trouble finding the place?” she asked.

“It wasn’t too hard.” I said, even though it was.

“Come on in.” she said, my friend Eric is here already.”

He was just what I was hoping for; an old hippie dope farmer.

We talked a while, and Nadja told him I was her daughter’s boyfriend. I didn’t correct her; Aurora had told me not to tell her I was really Haley’s boyfriend. Not that Aurora knew I was up there of course, she’d shit a brick.

“I can sell it, but I ain’t got the money to buy it.” I told him.

“I can front you a half pound.” The guy said after thinking about it for a minute, “If Nadja says she’ll vouch for you.”

“Sure.” The old woman said, “Bring it by tomorrow morning Eric.”

My brother had given me a pointers in how this works. If I’m the go-between I get a cut, if Nadja also gets a cut then the price might be too high and the deal wouldn’t work.

After the guy left, I got up and got ready to go.

“You don’t want to ride all the way back to L.A. tonight do you?” she asked me in surprise.

“It’s only five, I’ll be home by eight.” I told her.

“You should do well out of this.” Nadja said.

“I hope so.” I said.

“So what do I get?”

I was hoping she wouldn’t ask, but the fact was, she had put me together with her friend, vouched for me, and we’d met at her house. She had a right to a cut.

I sat down. “What do you want?” I asked her.

She looked away nervously. Then her eyes rolled to me, then away again.

“I don’t want money.” She said.

“Ok.” I said, happy about that part until I finally figured out what she did want.

“Oh.” I said.

“Is it ok?” she asked, “I know you’re taking care of my daughter so maybe it’s too weird.”

My head was sort of spinning; it was weird all right. I didn’t get it; she was good looking for a woman her age, she could find guys easy enough.

She was looking at my face now, and saw my confusion I guess.

“I just want to try it.” She said quietly, “You’re sort of exiting to me, you know the age gap and the color thing too. and well, I admit it, ever since I saw you naked that day I can’t stop thinking about you.”

And she’d seen Aurora with the envelope. She obviously didn’t have much money herself, but she wanted service.

I could do it, I thought to myself; what had coach said? ‘Use your assets’ he’d said. My good looks, my dick, my connections, I’d need all of it to get ahead. And besides, I didn’t want to ride all that way again for nothing. My little motorbike wasn’t very good for long drives.

I thought about Haley; about how I was about to betray her so bad, again. I didn’t like that, but I knew I had to do it. I needed to make this money, and I didn’t have 30 hours a week to make it flipping burgers. I had training and school, and I had to be good at both.

I didn’t feel bad about middling the weed, or even about fucking Nadja. But I did feel a bit raw an account of the skinny young girl I was dating. Haley and I hung out after school, we studied, we talked, we were pals. I was supposed to pretend to be her boyfriend, and the reality is that by that time I really was her boyfriend. Only we didn’t fuck. We were both 16, so that was ok.

Doing it with her mother though, was not ok. And sleeping with my girlfriend’s grandma was a betrayal of both Haley and Aurora. I suppose Aurora deserved it; so why was I even thinking of her? I know now. I was a little bit in love with her, and Haley too. I was 16, I wasn’t ready for this level of weird.

Then again, maybe I never would be; because this really was weird.

I took my jacket off again. “You got anything to eat?” I said.

“Do you like tofu?” she asked.

“No.” I said.

“Well that’s too bad since that’s what I’ve got.” She said. Actually, it was ok.

After dinner, we talked for a while and smoked a couple of joints. I’m a little hesitant to admit this, but she was looking pretty good.

She had great humor, or maybe I was just so stoned that anything would have been funny. She was energetic; her legs were all right. She had a great smile, which she displayed every time our eyes met, which seemed to happen a little bit more often than normal.

“Let’s go to bed.” She said.

“It’s only seven.” I said.

“Out here in the country, we hit the sack early.” She said, getting up.

It was all one room, the bed was on a wooden platform in a corner halfway up the wall. I got undressed as she watched me with that big grin on her face, and climbed up.

“I had a colored boyfriend for a while.” She said as she took off her clothes. She had a lean strong little body with tiny tits like her granddaughter, only her nipples were a lot bigger. Her long steaked hair fanned down to her waist, and her pussy was hairless. That was weird, because it made her crotch look really young. It also meant she’d prepared herself, that she’d planned it all.

“He wasn’t big like you though.” She laughed, and climbed up after me.

I wished the light wasn’t as good as it was. She was in great shape, probably thanks to her country lifestyle, but her skin wasn’t very pretty compared to her daughter or granddaughter. Her teeth were slightly yellowed and crooked yet she looked ok when she smiled. Nadja had a kind of spark, a joyousness that affected those around her; well it affected me anyway.

She lay down on her back next to me. It was warm up in the bed loft, so we were comfortable enough, physically I mean.

I had mixed feelings about this sex for money thing; I accepted money from Aurora, we sort of had an arrangement. I always felt guilty about taking the cash, and at the same time it was a rush. Other guys begged for it, I got paid. I would have fucked her anyway, and she had money and I didn’t...

“So have you been doing this long?” the old lady asked, just lying there. Close though.

“Just a few months.” I said.

“How many ... clients do you have?” she asked.

I didn’t want to tell her the only woman I’d ever done it with was her daughter. So I stretched my neck to kiss her.

She pulled away after a second. “Do you do massage?” she asked.

“I could try.” I said.

She rolled onto her belly. She looked ok; tanned and freckled on her shoulders, but her back and ass were really white. I ran my fingers from her neck down her spine to her ass, which was actually pretty nice. Smaller than Aurora’s fleshy butt, round and tight. Nadja was a vegetarian health freak, and it showed.

I began to explore her body with my hands. The bones and muscles, the joints of her neck and spine. She made small noises of approval or disapproval as I learned just how hard to squeeze where. I liked this; her old white skin was smooth to the touch, her body was strong yet feminine. Massage was something I should know, it could be useful.

She went silent as I took her ass cheeks in my hands and massaged them. She seemed a bit dry down there.

She stretched out her hand and found my cock.

“Wow! You have a hard on! That’s really far out. Did you take something?” she asked.

“No,” I told her, “I have a hardon for you.”

“Damn.” She said, rolling onto her side to face me. Her small tits hung sideways, not too far. She propped up her head with one hand and squeezed my cock with the other as she smiled up at me with her kind eyes and crooked teeth.

“Kiss me.” She said.

Kissing; it’s more intimate, more personal than anything else. Face to face, mouth to mouth, tasting each other, sharing saliva. My reluctance had faded by then, her sexy little body and happy demeanor as her hand gripped my stiff young penis outweighed her greying hair and age. I bent down, taking her face in my hands, and our mouths met. And it was nice; the kiss made the rest of it ok, the kiss made it all real.

I stroked her and she kept a tight hold of my stiff penis like she might fall out of bed if she let go. It felt good to have her hand on it, her fingers squeezing my erection.

My doubts were gone after a minute or two, and I was totally into it. I was sure my big black cock would make the deal, and I wasn’t wrong.

She was warm, soft, vulnerable. I could crush her, break her, but all I wanted to do was pleasure her. I wanted to be her man that night, 16 year old cock for hire.

I got up and put a condom on it as she watched, her legs open so I could look right into her smooth baby snatch. She put a finger on her vagina too, but it was her face that was most sexy.

Her expression, the mixture of fear and excitement, the desire and doubt, yet happy about all of it the same time. Her hair hung tangled around her face, dark in the dim light.

I climbed back into bed, my cock pointing at her open slot. Straight to the spot, my hips between her open knees, my penis struck.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She said, “Go for it.”

I eased it in just a half inch, out, and in again like Aurora had taught me. I looked into the older woman’s face as I did it, and she looked back at me with her crazy eyes, delighted yet terrified just like I was.

I felt her get wet in there, and my rod started to slide more easily. She made a small noise of pleasure to let me know it was ok as I slowly and carefully sank all the way in.

Her legs wrapped around my ass, her body was warm and good against me, her vagina was a good place where my dick felt comfortable, and I took my girl’s granny’s face between my palms and kissed her deeply before I started fucking her.

I was strong, hard, yeah man, professional fucker, big black dick is what the white ladies want. The thrill of my power was enough to make it feel good, because old women had never been my thing. Until then anyway.

Once we were at it, I liked her, she was cool.

Her face had seen better days, but her eyes were pretty and her old snatch held my young rod with a healthy tight grip.

The skinny old lady liked it; her grin was from ear to ear as she stared up at me, her eyes wide as she watched my face. I was smiling too, because I was having a good time. Her old snatch was really strong, surprisingly tight on my rod. Her legs wrapped around my ass and she heaved and sighed, her fingers clamped my face, then my shoulders.

We fucked quietly and intensely for a while, just the sounds of our breath, the creaking on the wooden platform as I pumped my young penis in and out of the happy old woman.

“I’m going to come.” She declared, planting her feet onto the mattrass as she lifted her hips, “God damn, Martin! You’re fantastic! Will you come with me?”

I was afraid if I let myself come, I’d fuck up the timing and let loose too soon. I took a chance and clenched my ass, and we stared into each other’s eyes as we shared our simultaneous orgasms. Her strong small body held me tight as her screams of delight filled the cabin and surely leaked out into the forest night.

Nadja was the first woman I ever slept with. She cuddled against me, and I liked it.

I didn’t sleep for a while, I just lay in the dark with Nadja’s head on my shoulder, thinking about it all; What did I do to get to this place, where would it all go? I hoped I’d make enough money to squeeze through university and I’d be ok. I dreaded Haley finding out about me doing it with her mother and grandma.

I woke up to hear Nadja in the kitchen below. I looked over the edge of the platform. The old lady was making coffee in a shiny black kimono with green embroidery on it. I climbed down to brush my teeth in the sink next to her. I was naked, my cock wobbling between my thighs.

Neither of us spoke. It was sort of awkward, I didn’t know what I was supposed to do. I looked at her through a mirror and saw her looking at me, she looked as confused as I was.

I should just get on the bike and head back to the city, I thought. I couldn’t do this anymore, I liked Nadja but she was three times my age and she was Haley’s granny.

I turned to face her just as she turned away, facing her small kitchen counter. The thin fabric covered her but didn’t hide her; she had a great ass and her waist was narrow. I remembered her tight cunt on my cock the night before, her smile, her scream.

Impulsively, I put my hands on her hips. I wanted to tell her that I liked her, only I didn’t feel right about the fucking, but I couldn’t find the words.

She turned and looked up at me, her smile warmed me, terrified me, and her hands went around my neck.

“Good morning, lover.” She said softly, and then she kissed me.

My hands slid into the kimono, touching her smooth white skin, around her back, down to her ass, up her spine as her tongue slid around inside my mouth. I suddenly realized I was more than a penis; it was my face she kept looking at, my shoulders and back she was stroking.

I hadn’t intended to start it up again, but now that I had it seemed ok. I mean, we’d already done it once. It had been great, if a bit quick, and I decided it would be ok to try again. She turned around, pressing her ass against my shaft as she leaned on the kitchen counter.

I pinched her nipples lightly and pulled her against myself, she gasped and shuddered. I bit her ear and neck, playing vampire, and she seemed to like it so I kept going. She pressed her ass back and my erection was pressing between her cheeks.

I opened the robe and slid my young hands over her pale old skin, dropping my right down her belly, between her thighs to her hairless groin. She grunted and rotated her ass against me as I fingered her.

There was no stopping now; for better or worse, I’d started her up and now I had to follow through and fuck the old lady again. I would give it my best shot, there was no use in doing it halfway. The thought excited me, my cock was stiff and Nadja was a fine woman.

I lifted the hem of the robe and lifted the shaft of my cock to tease her with the end, sliding it around her crotch. She seemed to stop breathing, and bent forward to rest her elbows on the counter. I realized she wanted me to put it in right there and then.

If I went for a condom, the moment would be lost. Fuck it, I thought; she won’t get pregnant. I bent my knees to get under her and push it up into her.

The dawn was grey and cold outside the windows, the evergreen forest towering above the little cabin where I fucked my girlfriend’s grandmother bareback against her kitchen.

I gripped her upper arms roughly, she seemed to like it that way. I humped her, sliding my rod in and out of her as she shivered and grunted softly. Her vagina was wet and tight, my teenage cock felt just fine inside her. The trouble was that she was a lot shorter than I was, so the position was really difficult. Impulsively, I put my hands on her legs just below her knees, and lifted her to get a better angle. She bent her knees 90 degrees and I was holding her like a wheelbarrow, her hands on the kitchen as my hard black penis slid in and out of her tight old twat.

“Oh fuck, Martin!” she laughed, “This is crazy, crazy!”

Then she emitted a small moan, then a slightly louder one. Excitedly, I fucked her harder, bouncing her little ass against my athletic thighs.

She hollered out her orgasm, a primal whoop of triumph that no one else would hear.

Nadja liked it just a little rough.

“Did you come?” she asked me.

“No, do you want me to?”

“Yes.”

“Let’s get back into bed.” I suggested, pulling my wet rod out of her and setting her back onto the floor.

“Ok!” she agreed gleefully before scrambling up the ladder and stretching herself out on her back expectantly.

I climbed up after her and loomed over her on my knees, my 10 inch penis stiff above her belly. Her legs were wide and I knew she wanted it to go back into her pussy; I knew her a little better now, and I knew I had to push her a little. I needed to be dominant, which was kind of difficult for me. I moved over her, my knees on either side of her torso as I took her grey head in my hands and dropped the end of my cock into her little old white mouth.

Her eyes looked up at me with excitement as she sucked happily, her hands on my ass for stability.

“Mmmm, Mmmm!” she hummed as I fucked her cute face. I reached a hand behind and fingered her at the same time. Her vagina tightened around my finger, holding it tight.

I had to fuck her then. All doubts were forgotten, I wanted to get my hard cock back into that tight wet cunt and fuck her until she came again, and I wanted to come inside her too.

She let out a little laugh of triumph as my hard teenage prick slid into her; Aurora liked sex, her mother loved sex. I pumped her hard as she grinned up at me euphorically, her fingers behind my neck and her vagina clenching my rod in a steady tight grip. The pleasure was intense, wild, wet, jubilant. My strong young cock in her tight old twat wasn’t as intense as our eyes staring into each other, our unlikely connection that was building into an emotional orgasm.

“Don’t hold back.” She insisted as her breathing intensified, “Come with me again, give it to me Martin, fill me up!”

There was no way to stop by then; I let it go, pumped it into her. Someone was moaning, I think we were singing together as I pumped out my teenage nigga spunk.

The cabin fell silent but for our heavy breathing. I relaxed my grip on her arms and pulled my slack penis out of her slimy cunt.

“Holy fuck.” She sighed, “That feels good.”

“Yeah, it does.” I agreed as I dropped onto my back beside her

She turned onto her side to face me and smiled.

Her mouth had creases, her cheeks were just slightly baggy. She had nice lips and her eyes were kind. I wanted to run away, terrified of the feelings that were beginning to form. instead I pulled her tight and kissed her mouth, her soft old body melting against me.

What the fuck had I just done? I realized then that sex wasn’t just fucking. To be good, there had to be emotion. Not love exactly, but something that could become love. The fantasy of it at least, the pretense.

“We shouldn’t have done that I suppose.” She mused as we cuddled, “Doing it bareback I mean, I haven’t had a pussy full of come for a long time, I forgot how it feels.”

I heard an engine break the quiet of the forest, and looked through the window to see a pickup twisting through the trees towards the cabin. The dope farmer brought the weed as promised.

“You haven’t done this much, have you?” Nadja asked quietly.

“Not really, no.” I admitted as I got up and started to get dressed.

“You’re already really good at it.” Nadja told me, “You need to be careful.”

“Of what?” I asked.

“I’m an old slut, Martin. I’m used to it, I know the difference between physical pleasure and affection. Good sex like we had, a lot of women go loopy from it. The touching, sharing, and orgasms have an emotional effect on people. Look at me right now, what do you feel?”

“Uh, I dunno. Pretty good. I like you.”

“Exactly, you like me even though I’m exploiting you. I like you too Martin. I want to hang out with you, feed you, and fuck you.”

“Sounds good to me.” I agreed.

“Yeah, just as I thought.” She said with a hint of worry.

On Sunday I went to fuck Aurora as usual, and she didn’t seem to notice any difference in me as she grunted and heaved around my hard cock. She was really pretty and had those big tits and all, only she didn’t have a tight pussy like her mother did. We kissed and I listened to her complain about her coworkers, daughter, mother, and some other people until she was content.

Aurora had a sort of cloud over her most of the time. She liked to talk, but she didn’t like to listen like her mom did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.