Jonny Trys Again - Cover

Jonny Trys Again

by jonny147

Copyright© 2023 by jonny147

Coming of Age Sex Story: Jonny had discovered the pleasures of no string meets in public toilets. It didnt matter that the first was a old man. His horny young 14 year old cock longed for more

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   .

I had my first sexual experience the privious day. I was still a virgin but my first blowjob had be performed on my young 14 year old cock It was done by a elderly gent in his sixties in a public toilet cubical. I had gone there out of sexual frustration. I was a cute lad with blue eyes and dark hair but my build was slim and at only 5ft 5 I didnt really attract the girls I lusted after I didnt know what to expect when I entered the toilet and was suprised when something happened and by someone so old The thing was I found the whole thing extremely arousing and once again found myself walking down the lane on my way from school that lead to the town car park and public toilet I had been thinking about it all last night and most of the day and as I reached the toilet entrance I was hoping to meet him again. My young cock stiff and hard pressed against my thigh. My length at 7 inchers impressive for my age I could feel the cool pre cum coating my thigh from my weeping slit as my trapped cock stuck out under my pants and bulged my school trousers My heart thumped as I entered the filthy interior of the toilet. The stench of disinfectant and urine filled my nose. The place was deserted and I felt a little let down that the elderly gent wasnt here There was two cubicals and out of curiosity decided against the one I had experienced the blowjob in. I pushed the blue door with its flaking paint and stepped in It was identical to the other with a wall mounted cistern a toilet with a black plastic seat and white tiles Like the other cubical it was covered in graffity and I stood there with my school bag over my shoulder and started to read. My hand in my pocket caressed the hard outline of my erection that pressed against my thigh I closed and bolted the door and discovered it covered in more graffity. I noticed a small hole half way down and leant over. placing my eye to it. It gave me a view of the sinks and urinal trough I straightened up and unbuttoned my school trousers and pulled my zip down allowing me to fish my aching erection out I let out a satisfied groan as I pulled it free and slowly rubbed the thick smooth shaft. My eyes taking in the filthy words of the graffity. Pre cum bubbled up out of my slit to seep out in a long strand that waved in time to my careful stroking By the time I had finished reading a few minutes had passed and I found myself still alone. Just the sound of the dripping water. I was feeling highly aroused and frustrated and finally decided to leave I tucked my young member back in and unbolted the door. Making my way to the exit. As I stepped out a elderly man was about to enter On seeing me he politely stood aside. He was a short man that I guessed was in his seventies. About my hight with a bulky build. A head of grey hair His features where pointed and his mouth was large with equally large teeth which he flashed at me as he smiled “Thank you” I mumbled as I passed I glanced back as he entered and cursed my exit and wondered if he was going in looking for the same thing as I was I consided going back but felt foolish. What if I was wrong. What would he think of me if that was the case. I was still in a state of high arousal and decided to walk to the small heath that was next to the car park and take a bench It gave me a clear view of the toilet so I could monitor it. It was getting late in the year now and by gone 4 so the light was starting to fade but the entrance was illuminated by a bulb The old man still hadnt come out yet. I would count to a hundred and then go back again I thought as I placed my hands in the pockets of my trousers to warm them I was in a state of arousal as I counted. Hoping that I would get to experience something simmler to yesterday but was dismade to see the old guy emerge when I was only halfway I watched as he looked around before seeing me sitting at the bench and started to walk up the gravel path towards me. His hands stuffed in the pockets of a trench coat On reaching the bench he stopped and looked down at me and gave the same toothy smile “Evening”

I gave him a shy smile and a small nod as a answer “Its a little chilly” He continued as he sat down beside me. His hands still stuffed in his pockets “A little” I agreed The bench could easily sit three people but he sat very close to me. His shoulder touching mine. I senced him turning towards me “You enjoying a walk?”

“Yes” I smiled back. I felt so nervous but turned on. My cock felt like iron against my thigh and I hoped he could see the outline of it in the poor light He was very close now ... his thigh pressing against mine so I could feel the heat from it. I didnt move but was desperate for him to make his “Its a nice walk. Theres a better one further up. Its more wooded. Bird watchers use it ... you been that far up there?” He said pointing a arm in that direction “No. I will” I answered turning my head in the direction The light was really fading now and it was getting hard to see. He could touch me now and no one would see. Please just do it I pleaded in my head but still he just sat there. Pressing himself against me “You really must. Its lovely. Do you bord watch?”

“No. But I will tomorrow morning” I answered getting up. My hard on making it ackward “I got to go home now” I added a little disappointed. I couldnt really make him out in the light “Home for tea. I think I will to. And maybe go for a walk in the morning to” he answered. I could just make out the gleam of his toothy grin “Bye then” I said misrably as I walked back down the path. I knew he was interested but I guess like me he was nervous. Maybe my age was putting him off I decided to come back in the morning and see if he was about. It was a saturday. But what time?

“Im here at 9” I heard him calling out. A bit of desperation in his voice. I guess he was thinking the same thing “yeah” i answered back

I had a sleepless night. I was very horny but wouldnt play to much with my hard erection under the sheets. My cock was ready to cream It didnt help when I heard my mother and father fucking down the hallway. The familer creeking of the bed and the lumping headboard adding to my arousal Mother was very vocal and I could make out her groans and filthy words as by the sounds she sat on top of dad fucking him hard Normally I would roll onto my front and grind my erection against my stomach and mattress humping it in time to my parents frenzid fucking but not tonight. All I did was just listen. Occasionally touching my engorged young cock I nearly over slept due to my lack of sleep and found it close to 8 oclock My cock was ridgid hard as I slipt out from under the sheets and quickly went to the bathroom. My cock tenting my pyjamer bottoms After a quick wash I returned to my bedroom and put a t shirt on and socks before putting my jeans on. Not bothering with underwear It felt strangly erotic feeling my cock freely inside my jeans and once again my erection grew hard I put on a puffer jacket and quickly left the house and walked back to the car park. I was tempted to enter the toilet block as I passed it but decided to carry on to the bench as I saw the old man sitting on it. Dressed in the same trench coat. His hands in his pockets He smiled seeing me walking up the path which I returned “Going for that walk?” He said looking up. His teeth flashing at me in a grin “Yeah. Its just up there. Keep on the path?” I answered question the direction “Yep. Thats it. A gate will take you into the woods”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.