It Started for Us on Halloween - Cover

It Started for Us on Halloween

by Arquillius

Copyright© 2023 by Arquillius

Erotica Sex Story: I never wanted to go to the party, but Joe talked me into it, and what happened next... well, let me tell you the whole thing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Ghost   First   Oral Sex   Halloween   .

I never wanted to go out for Halloween. I don’t mix well with others normally. But my friend Joe talked me into it. That’s my excuse.

Let me set the stage for you. It’s towards the end of the 90’s. I’m a bit of a comic nerd. This was before Marvel and DC started to get their shit together for movies. In school, people knew me, but I wasn’t really popular, probably because I didn’t want to be around people. Joe on the other hand was popular. Tall, blonde, blue eyes, suave, and one hundred percent gay. Have you ever seen Dylan Hollis on Tik-Tok? Yeah, he looked a lot like him. The girls loved him; he was their best friend, and the day of his party, he decided he was going to talk me into going.

“I’m serious, Alan. You gotta come! Everyone’s gonna be there!” Joe said to me as we walked down the hall.

As per usual, he waved and said hi to passersby. I didn’t understand how he did it.

“Joe, you know I don’t like dealing with people.” I sighed.

He moved around me, and got in front of me, spinning around and walking backwards so he could face me.

“Come on, please? It’ll mean a lot to me,” Joe said.

“I wouldn’t have anything to wear.” I said.

He looked me up and down. He then sucked his teeth.

“I wouldn’t mind, but I’m sure you don’t wanna go as Adam.” He said with a smile.

“No ... uh ... I’d rather not.” I said, feeling myself blushing.

“Okay, so I’ll get you a costume,” he said. “I’m sure I have a couple.”

He would not let it go easily.

“Fine.” I relented. “But it has to cover my face.”

“Sure. No one has to know it’s you under there.” He said. “Just meet me outside after school.” He added before rushing off, leaving me to wonder what I had just gotten myself into.

They filled the rest of the day with the same old same old. It didn’t matter if it was Halloween or not. At the end of the day, I made my way to the front of the school, where Joe was waiting for me.

“Glad you didn’t wuss out,” he said.

“Beginning to wish I would’ve.” I said.

“Come on.” He said leading me to his car.

Joe’s car was a black 1992 Mitsubishi eclipse. Unlocked it and we got into it.

“Okay, here’s the deal. A guy I like is coming to the party, but only on the terms that you show up, because his little sister has a thing for you,” he explained. “She agreed that if I can get you there, she’ll get him there.”

“Ahhhhh.” I said as he started up the car. “So you wanted me to come so you can get some ... who’s the girl?” I asked.

He shook his head.

“Can’t tell. She’ll be the one divulging that tonight.” He said as he pulled out onto the street.

“So what, she’s just gonna walk up and tell me?” I asked.

“Something like that.” He said with a smirk.

“Please tell me it’s not some kid.” I sighed, remembering the time a 9th grader had tried to talk me into hooking up.

“No, no, this won’t be like with Becky. We’re keeping the party seniors and a few college kids.” Joe explained. “I didn’t invite anyone under the age of eighteen.”

“That’s good. I was thinking I’d need to get a court order to get Becky to leave me alone.” I said.

“Or Lisa.” He pointed out.

“Please tell me she’s not invited.” I said.

“Not invited. No psycho chicks at my party.” He said. “I’d rather not have her going nuts and stabbing someone. It may be Halloween, but I don’t want to explain to my parents how a dead body showed up on the floor.”

Sometime later, I found myself dressed up in a spider-man costume, leaning against the wall at the party. There had been no sign of the Mystery Girl who had a crush, or Joe for that matter, during the entire party so far. I was, honestly, ready to call it quits when someone in a costume walked up. Her costume was Arcee from transformers, and she was masked instead of having her face exposed.

“Hey.” She said in a robotic voice.

“Um, hi,” I said, hiding my voice, because ... superhero and voices ... I guess.

“I saw you standing alone over here and figured I should come over and talk.” She said.

“Why?” I asked. “Wait, are you the one Joe said would...” I started.

She cocked her head to the side.

“Oh! The guy who invited us all. Right!” She said. “No, I haven’t really met him.” She explained.

So she wasn’t the mystery girl that I had been waiting for.

“Oh.” I said, trying not to sound disappointed.

“No, I sort of got talked into coming over here to talk to you by my friends.” She said sounding sheepish. “I don’t talk to guys, and my friends think I need to get laid.” She admitted.

“Oh, wow.” I said.

“I know, kind of pathetic. In college and haven’t been with a guy yet.” She said sounding sad.

“Why me then?” I asked.

“You were all by yourself, looking kind of lonely ... and...” She said.

“And?” I asked.

She motioned down towards my groin area.

“Your costume doesn’t leave much to the imagination.” She pointed out.

It was true. The costume hugged my body, and I knew it probably pressed my dick against my inner thigh so anyone could technically see it, even in the darkened room.

“Oh, sorry about that.” I said.

“Don’t be. I think you’re kind of hot.” She said. “So, what do you say? We go find a private room, and keep the masks on while we fool around?” She whispered.

I gave her a nod, and she took my hand. She led me into the guest bedroom. I locked the door behind us.

“I wanna keep our masks on, so we don’t know who each other are.” She stated.

“Why?” I asked.

“Kinkier that way. That way you can imagine I’m whoever, and vice versa.” She told me.

“No foreplay?” I asked.

“I’m not exactly ready to suck a dick.” She muttered.

“No, Not on me, I wanted to try eating you out ... I’ll admit, I’ve never done this sort of thing ... hooking up with someone randomly that is, but I might as well use it to try something.” I said.

“Okay but try to keep your face mostly covered.” She said.

She turned her back to me and motioned to where her costume was joined up. I unclasped the upper armor and then the lower armor. She let it slide off, leaving her in a pink lycra suit. The suit hugged her curves and left little to the imagination. It was no wonder why she had been wearing the armor on top of it. She slipped off the boots, then motioned to her zipper at her neck.

“This one too.” She said.

I unzipped her, and as I did, she worked to slip it off her body. Once fully unzipped, she pulled it the rest of the way off her body. She had a magnificent set of tits. The kind that were perfect and perky, and ones you’d just want to reach out and feel because they don’t seem like they should exist. She had a ‘bubble butt’, and a shaved pussy.

She climbed onto the bed. When she laid back and spread her legs, I was in a bit of awe. It made me seriously wonder who she was under the mask. She had said she was in college, but that she didn’t directly know Joe. I was hoping this wasn’t a onetime thing.

“Well, are you gonna stand there staring, or are you gonna join me?” She asked in her robotic voice with a hint of amusement.

I pulled off my top, almost pulling off my mask with it, but kept my face hidden from my new lover as I got it back on. Then came off my pants. I practically dove between her legs, lifting my mask ever so slightly to try to eat her out. I had never done this with any of my girlfriends before...

Maybe it’s because I was scared, too scared that if I did a bad job they’d dump me, or too scared that if I did a good job, they’d stalk me once we broke up, so this situation, with our anonymity, I wanted to finally take the chance. After a few moments, she was moaning in that robotic voice and a few minutes after that; I had to stop. My jaw had gotten tired.

“Sorry, first time.” I apologized.

“That was ... good...” She said. “I’ve certainly had worse.”

“Really?” I asked.

“No, it was pretty bad.” She said in that robotic voice. “But good for a first try.”

“Now how about you slide in and finish me off.” She said.

Not wasting any time, I got up and got into position. I slid inside her and began my normal pace and style when I have sex with a chick. We changed positions several times, and I’m sure I got her off a few times, as she needed me to stop to catch her breath.

Now, I’m not going to say I’m the brawniest guy, or the smartest, or the guy with the biggest dick in the world, but I do like to make sure I leave my partner satisfied before I cum. As my orgasm began to reach its boiling point, I opted to warn her.

“Gonna cum.” I said in a somewhat flimsy attempt to let her know without letting my actual voice thru.

“Inside.” Her robotic voice said in a tone that said it was sheer lust.

A few thrusts later, and my sperm was fleeing from my body and shooting as deep as it could go inside her, attempting to seek its goal of finding an egg to seed. Upon finishing, I slowly pulled from her, as to not over stimulate either of us. She did her best to hold it all in, but some slipped out after a moment or two.

“Well. That wasn’t as bad as I expected.” She said.

“Bad?” I asked.

“Yeah, usually I sleep only with other girls. Listen, I know you’re probably aspiring to be a fuck buddy or something, and I don’t wanna be uptight, but I’m just not really into guys.” She said.

She pulled herself off the bed.

“Why didn’t you have me pull out?” I asked.

“Oh, it’s cool.” She said. “I didn’t want to leave a mess and one of my girlfriends loves licking cum out of other girls’ pussies, so I’m gonna go find her.” She said.

She pulled back on her costume, and I helped her zip back up before slipping back on my costume. We headed back out to the party, and I didn’t end up seeing her again that night. She probably had slipped off with that girlfriend of hers.

The rest of the night was pretty bland. I went home after a bit. The next morning, I wasn’t the kind of guy to jump out of bed after a party where he got laid. I wanted coffee. I had taken a shower before bed, and when I got up and headed towards the bathroom, I found it locked. I knocked.

“Give me a minute!” A voice rang out from the other side.

I recognized the voice. It was my stepsister. She must have come home to do the laundry. A moment or two later, she stepped out with her red hair in a bun and a towel wrapped around her. She sauntered by me as if she were the hottest new toy on the kids’ market.

“What’s got you so happy?” I grumbled as I watched her walk by.

She stopped and turned around. She and I had never seen eye to eye in the past. You know, classic sibling rivalry compounded by not being actually blood related. She was 2 years older than me, and I was her ‘Annoying Little Step-Brother’.

“Well, if you must know, I just had some of the best sex of my life.” She gushed.

“Must of really been good if you’re telling me.” I said as she turned back around and headed into her room.

I headed into the bathroom and drained the lizard. As I was, I wondered why she’d tell me that. Was she trying to Tee me up for some sort of metaphorical face plant? Things had been so peaceful without her around. I knew I was gonna be on edge until she was gone again.

Trying to take my mind off of her, I thought about my luck last night. I could’ve told her my own trashy story about banging a girl dressed like a transformer while I was spider-man, however besides her reaction being funny, it was completely pointless. She would call me disgusting, I would laugh, and next time I was busy, or hitting on someone, she would make sure some ill fate would befall me. It wasn’t worth it.

After finishing taking a piss, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, organized my bathroom stuff and headed out the door and back to my room. There I found her laying on my bed, in just a t-shirt and panties.

“What are you doing in my room?” I asked.

“Oh come on! When am I ever home?” She asked. “And you complain about me wanting to hang out with you? You used to want to follow me everywhere.”

“And then you went off to college and never came back.” I said.

“Oh, did you miss me?” She inquired as she pulled herself off the bed.

She walked over to me as I moved to my dresser and gave me a hug from behind.

“So, what were you up to last night? I had hoped to see you when I came home, but you were out.” She asked.

“I was out at a party.” I muttered.

“Come on.” She groaned. “I’m standing here, trying to reconnect, and you’re not even trying, and instead you’re trying to fight.”

“Why?” I asked. “Why does it matter when we didn’t really get along before you left? I was always the annoying little brother.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.