Rebekah the Helper's Union Member - Cover

Rebekah the Helper's Union Member

Copyright© 2023 by Writer D

Chapter 5: Nudist Delivery Girl and Licensed Driver

On that particular Friday morning, Rebekah literally shrieked with joy when she awoke. The other day, Alexandra informed her about Victor’s statement that he intended to take Rebekah to acquire her driver’s license before going to look for something better, an upgrade for her bike. Naturally, a truck would be the improvement. Of course, having a vehicle meant there would be more capacity for both the items she typically packs in the box behind her and for passengers in particular. She was just thinking about what truck she would prefer for the most of the night. She most certainly wouldn’t be able to pick the colors because this would probably be a beginning truck rather than a personalized vehicle.

As she extended her arms, Rebekah yawned. “The sooner we go to school—and, I suppose, the sooner we’ll be finished—the better, so go wash your hands and have breakfast.” As she entered her kitchen to start preparing her breakfast, she thought to herself.

She finished preparing her breakfast and started eating it while she reflected on yesterday’s activities. She was given a job on a farm. Crop planting and shoveling cow dung had been taxing labor, but at last, she got to ride in a machine with someone else. It had been exciting work, but she had to confess that knowing more about their work and the products they made had been the most fascinating part of her time. Rebekah was pleased that she had the opportunity to learn new information that hadn’t been covered in class. Although she was convinced she could have learned it in a more complicated culinary class, she instead picked it up at the farm because she hadn’t yet registered in one.

But she couldn’t help but grin as she imagined the grades she’d earn in similar classes in the future when the teachers would ask questions and she’d raise her hand and provide the information they requested. Her grades would rise, raising her GPA as a result. Rebekah understood that the GPA was important since it was necessary for earning a graduation. Additionally, diplomas made it known to employers that a candidate had completed high school, which was a requirement for many jobs.

As Rebekah considered her good fortune, she put down her fork. Employees of the Helpers Union were not required to have a diploma. Since she joined as the newest member at the beginning of the year, she naturally understood that the helpers liked or didn’t even need to start school in order to work. When she first started working as a dishwasher, Rebekah recalled that she didn’t have one. She made the decision to do some study to find out what she required a certificate for when she had free time before or between jobs.

Rebekah finished her breakfast, then placed the plate into the dishwashing machine and pressed the appropriate buttons as she went for her shower, and now naked, she went to her front doors, before she exited her apartment. As she did, she thought further of things such as diplomas, and how they would help her, with the day’s events. Yesterday, her boss called to congratulate her on a job well done, which pleased her as she was happy she had done well, and especially in a place like the Farm. Rebekah had been pleased that Mister Borealis had no complaints about her work ethic.

Rebekah also found out that everyone of his ranch workers, including him, had been amazed by her fortitude and willingness to get dirty. Evidently, she earned their respect and admiration by diving into the pigsty and becoming dirty. She advised everyone in the Helpers Union to try working there at least once since not only had her experience and education been incredible, but the men had also behaved like genuine gentlemen. She was aware that having a girl working and moving about among all of those people while she was completely naked to their gaze would be uncomfortable for both of them as well as for her. She was aware that it would have an impact on other body components.

She was surprised by the light as she exited the building, but she chose to ignore it and instead changed her bag to provide her some cover as she walked to her bike. Since she quickly grew used to the sunshine, she continued to walk, bringing herself to the box at the rear of her bike and putting her backpack inside. “Good grades in school, congrats from the bosses. Yes, I agree that today would be perfect, just like every other day.” As she shut the box, made her way to the seat, and hopped on her bike, she said to herself. Then, as she traveled to her high school, she pondered the day’s lunch menu.

Lunch Time

Rebekah entered the cafeteria as the lunch bell rang and she started to have a look around. She noticed the program table, but she wasn’t looking for them; rather, she was checking to see whether Andrea was there. She saw her right away and noticed how uncomfortable her dear friend was. They recalled Andrea from the day before as Rebekah brought her to the program table. She could thus remain there while Rebekah went to bring them lunch with no issues.

Like yesterday, Agnes had kindly left her food to eat, which today was Hamburgers and Fries, which was made by the previous commercial cooking class. Of course, she knew that like yesterday’s stir fry, the Hamburger Fry combo she was eating had extra herbs. The older woman who made it knew that the herbs would help keep Rebekah’s’ body cool once she left the school to go to work. Rebekah loved the delay effect for the herbs start, but she didn’t think she’d had to do the same work as yesterday.

She was confused by her instinctive feelings when she learned that Victor would be taking her to acquire her driver’s license. She was among males yesterday, but today, like on Monday and Wednesday, she would have normally been around women. On Monday, her client was Alexandra, her next-door neighbor, and on Tuesday, it was the men who worked at Skive Castle and Crystal Glacier Lake Center. Victor made it seem like things will be different today. Nevertheless, since she was a woman, Alexandra may show up.

Her hamburger and fries were now on her tray, along with Andrea’s meal. She gave Andrea her tray back and let her eat, this time remaining silent during the process. She and Andrea both kept quiet as the other students spoke.

She quickly completed her meal, wiped her mouth, and then stood up from the table, allowing Andrea to take care of her tray. She then walked with her backpack to the kitchen, passing the other women as she went by and waving to them. She replied verbally, “Hiya, Ladies!” and walked to the rear. Agnes called out as she walked along to Rebekah, “Hello Rebekah!” “So, today is your last day in the program, huh?” Agnes tacked on. “Yep,” said Rebecca, nodding. “I look forward to it.” Agnes laughed and caressed the teen’s shoulder as Rebekah remarked.

Agnes and Rebekah quickly parted ways as Rebekah put her backpack on the ground. Her hairnet and hairnet panties were taken out of the pouch in her backpack. The kid entered the restroom, sat at the toilet, and then stood after putting her feet and legs through the openings in the “hairnet panties.” The string was felt between her butt cheeks as she drew it up and adjusted it over her privates. She had noticed that it had been distracting her all week. “Oh yeah, I should return it because I won’t be nude next week.”

She walked back to where her apron hung on its hook and places her head through its loop at the top and then ties it around her waist at her back. Now that she was ready, she walked out of the bathroom doors and then to her station. She saw a rack, leaving the machine, and she pulled the now warm rack containing the trays with now clean dishes to the end of the metal so that one of the ladies could take them.

Rebekah then got another rack set up before she walked out into the cafeteria and went to the other bigger metal rack where the dirty trays were held and she took them back into the kitchen where she silently began putting the trays on the rack.

Rebekah continued to work, ignored by the other students who didn’t watch her as she stepped out.

She went back to her bag, and pulled her apron down after recalling that she had left it on the hook. She discreetly lowered it before slipping her head through the top loop and tying it around her waist at the back. When she was prepared, she went outside to her station. She noticed a rack leave the washing machine as she walked up to it, so she moved the now-warm rack with the trays of freshly cleaned dishes to the end of the metal so one of the women could take them.

Rebekah’s job was boring, but she didn’t complain about it, even though she wasn’t sure whether she could handle it after eight years of school. But she was confident that she would continue, carry out her job, and do it effectively.

After setting up a different rack, Rebekah entered the cafeteria and proceeded to the larger metal rack holding the filthy trays. She then brought the dirty trays back into the kitchen and discreetly started placing them on the rack. The other student disregarded Rebekah as she worked and paid no attention to her when she left the cafeteria.

She moved back and forth during the Lunch Hour, taking a rack, loading trays and dishes onto it, then running the racks through the washing machine. Once this was put through the machine, she switched back and grabbed one of the pointless racks to begin placing the utensils on them.

However, Agnes and the others arrived later and turned the appliance off. She observed as they opened its side to inspect the interior. They peered inside with a flashlight as hot steam billowed out of the machine. Then reached inside to make a correction. Agnes replied, “should be working fine, no more clanking noise,” which made Rebekah blink. She had been so preoccupied that she had missed the clanking sound. Rebekah turned around once again and started walking back into the cafeteria as Jody slid down the edge and reset the machine.

She saw that there were fewer students on her subsequent walk outside to get the trays, but she didn’t dwell on it and went back to her desk. She understood that she would finish her task sooner after the kids had finished eating and had left the cafeteria. But occasionally, she would never finish before the fourth period bell rung.

Standing next to the machine once more, she recalled the itching that the fabric of the apron and the hairnet panties had given her. She didn’t itch from the apron this time, maybe because her body was accustomed to it. However, the hairnet pants were giving her an itch, so before returning to her job, she reached beneath and stroked the itch there.

She smiled as she stacked the three trays, brought them back into the kitchen, set them up in the racks, and gently guided them into the machine. She then moved to the other side and watched them come out. As she approached the tray return rack, she discovered that there were only three trays left. She also noticed that the cafeteria seating area was empty. She turned and proceeded to her backpack as she took off her apron and put it up on her hangar once they had exited without the trays becoming stuck. She allowed the ladies working in the kitchen to take the tray and the now-clean plates, before she turned and walked to her backpack, as she removed her apron and hung it up on her hangar. Once her apron was hung, she then removed both hairnets and places both in their place in the bag.

3:30 PM School’s End

She recalled that her day’s work would probably involve spending time with her personally adopted grandfather, visiting the DMV, and obtaining her learner’s permit as she made her way to the door. Additionally, she was headed to a vehicle store and chose the truckitems she desired. Even while he was working with her on something she could use—getting her driver’s license—it wouldn’t exactly be considered a job. She assumed that meant that Mister Ben Bintott, her boss, would remove her from the active list. However, it wasn’t precisely what happened, at least not at first.

When her phone rang, she answered it nervously after seeing that it was her boss who was calling. She said, “What’s up, Big Brother?” and then overheard him chuckling. Although he was aware of her stubbornness and her tendency toward obstinacy, he discovered that he like her calling “big brother” and the thought of having a younger sister.

Rebekah loved the notion of having an older sister, so she hoped he did, at the very least. “Hey Rebekah, I’m sorry about this; I know you and Dad had something planned, but unfortunately I need you to go to the Galley once again. However, this time, you won’t be going inside; instead, you’ll be heading to the side of the building where some individuals will be placing items into the box. I will text you the addresses of various homes where I need you to deliver these products. But I don’t believe it will take you very long. I’m really sorry, sis.” She heard what he had said.

“Okay, then, I’ll head over to the galley, did dad say where we are supposed to meet after?” After hearing some papers rustle, Rebekah enquired. “Yes, he stated that you may meet at your residence.” Rebekah grinned as she heard Ben mention Victor was spending time with Alexandra. “Apparently he’s hanging with Alexandra for a bit,” he said. She answered to him, “All right, that sounds excellent. Then I’ll start going to the galley and starting making deliveries. Before being cut off, Rebekah spoke as she was getting ready to hang up. “Before you leave...” He made a start, then continued. “What do you think about Alexandra?”

She grinned in response to the query. “Alexandra, is one of the kindest individuals in the entire world. She is, in my opinion, the most perfect person for him of everyone I know.” Rebekah made the statement in favor of Alexandra. “Fantastic, thanks Rebekah. I value your opinions.” Before they hung up, he said.

Rebekah murmured to herself, “Alright, first things first, Sunburn resistance, then it’s to the road for me,” and she took the large bottle of sunburn resistance cream and started slathering it all over her body. As she was doing so, she heard someone approaching and realized it was Nick once again. When Nick saw her, he turned away from the entrance and moved in her direction. “You need assistance with your back, right?” She nodded in response when he questioned her. “Yup!” She spoke to him then, just like yesterday, squeezed some cream into his fingers, and then she turned so he could tend to her back once more.

She could feel it as he slowly started to glide it over her back and into tight spaces. As the two of them labored diligently to apply the cream to her body, she grinned in satisfaction at how sweet he was to her and how she felt. But when he finally reached the point where her back and her rear end connected, he didn’t stop, continuing to spread the cream there as well. As she finished before she was entirely coated in cream, she didn’t gasp in shock and instead allowed him continue. As she exited the building and made her way to her bike, which was secured to a bike rack by a lock, she remarked, “Thanks, Nick!”

She removed the chain and put it in the box with her bag before getting back on her bike. She backed away from the rack as she often did, and after that, she rode her bike out of the parking lot. She eventually arrived to the road that served both her school and the nearby neighborhoods. She quickly made her way out of the area to where she needed to be.

She took advantage of her first red light to check that her helmet was properly fastened on her head. She pedaled forward onto the streets after this was confirmed and the light turned green. Because she didn’t want to get into an accident, the adolescent rode her bike while keeping an eye on the posted speed limit. The teen’s attitude improved as she rode her bike ever-closer to the downtown area and thought about the truck she would purchase.

She became aware that this was the second red light she had experienced on prior trips to work when she passed the following light. Though she was aware that her luck wasn’t all that good, she had been fortunate enough to get through it this time. Vehicles positioned themselves on either side of her. The gas utilized by their automobiles was detectable to her. Although she focused more on the trucks and observed their appearance, she didn’t linger too long since she knew the trucks would all begin honking behind her.

She knew her butt would be in plain view, but she still continued. When she didn’t consider how to conceal herself, she recognized that she was accustomed to doing this and being exposed in public. She then considered whether to put this to her acceptance list on her account.

“Let’s check, Yoda Street is the route I need to follow in order to go to downtown; from there, I’ll take Hercules Avenue west, then Musk, and I will be there.” She spoke while she concentrated on remembering her way. She was well-versed in location placement because she had previously visited the Galley and other nearby locations on prior trips.

Despite being at yet another red light, she was fortunate to have a truck on her right side. Taking advantage of the chance, she asked the driver of the red and black car to roll down the window once she had caught his attention. “Hey, from where did you purchase the truck? I’m considering getting one.” He smiled when she spoke to him. The driver answered, “At Deez Trucks down on Brockroad, east of Yoda Street, ask for Ralph, he’s a good guy,” and with the change in light, the two parted ways.

She thought to herself, “Deez Trucks on Brick Road, east of Yoda Street,” and at the next red light, she checked it up on her phone. “Oh, the only one in town? Victor could take me there then” she speculated before putting her phone down and getting back on the road. When Rebekah saw the enormous supermarket in front of her, she thought to herself, “And there it is. She reduced the speed at which she pedaled so that she could move into the parking lot.

She recalled what Ben had told her once she was in the Galley parking lot and continued riding to the building’s side, where she came across a couple people she knew as other assistants. But unlike her, who was naked, the other members were all wearing short-sleeved shirts. She took her bag out of the box, slipped her arms through the arm straps, and tied a lower pair around her waist to keep it fastened to her as she came up, wondering if it would be in the way.

Similar to how the Galley staff members were shocked to find a naked person there on Monday, she saw that a few of them were also shocked to see a naked female there who they knew. As the Galley staff started loading products into boxes, behind bikes, or into trucks, she observed that those with trucks had much more items loaded than she and those who were similar to her had.

Since there were numerous items in the box and the bike jiggled when the weight was added, she believed she made the proper decision by taking her bag. She calculated silently in her brain while checking the systems on her bike to see how much weight was being added. Her gaze took in the appearance of the objects. None of them appeared to be too large for a girl her age. She was certain that she could lift them and move them where they needed to be.

When she checked her phone, she saw Ben’s message and read it, noting the locations. One had a unique directive allowing her to get into the pool if she so desired, she saw. Knowing how hot it was and would probably be while traveling, she felt that was nice and that the opportunity to cool off would be beneficial. She had lotion applied over her entire body to avoid sunburns. It did give some heat protection, but not complete protection, therefore cooling off was advised.

The location across from her apartment was the final one she needed to deliver the box to, therefore she was doing it last. “All right, uh, ma’am, the packages are there. You’re ready to go,” the employee remarked, and with a nod of her head, she reentered the road.

She stopped as she continued on her way after passing the hospital and the police station because the police cars were leaving the station with their sirens on. She couldn’t help but compare what she was seeing to police dramas like The Rookie and Chicago PD as she watched. She also recalled that they referred to the police car as their shop in the Rookie. She questioned whether such references existed in reality because she couldn’t recall hearing about them in Chicago PD. She thought about trying to their attention but refrained from doing so in order to avoid creating a distraction.

She kept riding her bike after all the cars had left, but she was forced to halt when the garage of the nearby fire station opened. She saw that the firefighters were sent teams to an unknown fire.

She remembered from the television program Chicago Fire that there was a team on the truck and a squad, which prompted her to wonder if Chicago Fire represented a genuine fire station or was it mostly intended for television. She watched an ambulance pass past, and her eyes blinked. “That reminds me of the show.” Before resuming her journey, she muttered to herself.

Rebekah quickly realized she had missed the turnoff to the fields, which led her to ponder how the Southridge Acres guys were faring. Since she hadn’t gotten a call, she reasoned that perhaps their replacement was just as competent as she had been. Eventually, Rebekah cleared her mind of her diversion and returned to her current duty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.