Rebekah the Helper's Union Member - Cover

Rebekah the Helper's Union Member

Copyright© 2023 by Writer D

Chapter 2: The Nudist and the Patients

Rebekah would spend, the second day of the week, completely naked. For the teenager, everything has gone smoothly. In school or outside of it, no one had attempted to be sexually offensive to her. She managed to visit a business like the Galley yesterday without suffering any consequences despite shocking her neighbor, client, and customers with her nudity. Due to changes in the laws, public nudity is now acceptable. She hadn’t been forbidden from visiting a business like the Galley yesterday as a result. Rebekah, on the other hand, intended to profit fully from the cost-cutting measures that would be available to her. The teenager could now taste the pricey dishes from the upscale restaurants.

But first, she had to concentrate on her day, which began with waking up, getting ready, and eating breakfast before traveling to high school. Rebekah had to ride her bike to school in the darkness due to the time that school started, which was unfortunate. Something that would have been hazardous if her bike hadn’t been outfitted with powerful lights along the back, the box, and the front that would make it and her visible.

Fortunately, this meant that she wouldn’t need to worry about any mishaps. Additionally, because of the way she was now required to dress for school, she didn’t need to worry about concerns for intoxicated people. The little strip mall fortunately didn’t sell alcohol, so there wouldn’t be any drunks staggering out of there on their way home.

As she approached the school, She had observed other students arriving at the school and parents dropping off their kids. When the teenager saw the captain of the girls basketball team waiting for friends at the entrance, she had the opportunity to approach her for an autograph, but she refrained due to her lack of excitement for sports. There was nothing for her to sign and she didn’t have time for it. And though she had heard rumors about the captain, but she didn’t really believe them.

She was overcome with loneliness as she walked into the student parking lot. Unfortunately, she was unable to socialize with others due to her busy schedules at her dishwashing job and Helpers Union employment. However, as she pulled into her favorite parking spot, she began to recall the group of program members she had lunch with. She walked to the box, took out her bag and bike lock, and then went back to the front of her bike and fastened it to the bike rack as she continued to think.

She encountered a bright light that attacked her face and body upon entering the school after locking her bike. Trying to adjust to the bright light, she squinted and walked towards her class with her backpack ... The table of naked students kept coming to her mind, and she realized they were good people who accepted her as part of their support system.

She realized how appreciative she was of the table for allowing her to join them there as she gave it more attention. She felt more secure sitting with the group than by herself. The program’s information pages advised against solitary seating. Although she was aware that sitting alone was not very secure, she had seen the week before that the gathering was smaller than usual. The majority of the program participants had sat elsewhere, either outside or in the cafeteria.

While in class, Rebekah paid close attention but also paid little heed to the classmates attempting to grab her attention. Because she didn’t know how exhausted she would be after her second job, she wanted to concentrate so that she wouldn’t have as much homework tonight. Though she knew that wasn’t always the case, she was relieved that the task from yesterday wasn’t too difficult.

Lunch Time

On Tuesday during lunch, Rebekah sat at the participant’s table and remained mute. They discussed several demands they had to endure, which was a departure from yesterday’s conversation. When she eventually spoke and described the requirements she had to fulfill, she stunned them. She described how she had to force another kid who was kneeling to have a “kiss” on his cheeks with the “lips” of her crotch. Although she thought it was a rather bizarre request, she had no choice but to complete the mission because they weren’t penetrating her.

“You made sure they at least washed their cheek, right?,” A girl asked her across from her. Before she spoke, Rebekah nodded. “Yeah, I’ve heard a few grumblings though. However, I don’t anticipate any issues with the vice principal and principal. As she returned to her meal, she told them.

Agnes was kind enough to leave her food, which today was chicken noodle soup that the school’s commercial cooking class had prepared for the cafeteria, like she did yesterday. The older lady knew that after she left the school to go to work, the one Agnes had left had additional herbs that would help keep her body cool. Rebekah was aware that some herbs started working later, after consumption due to a delayed start.

After drinking the remaining liquid from the surface of her bowl, Rebekah delicately repositioned it on her tray. She rose from the table and made her way to the kitchen, waving to the other women as she went by and carrying her backpack. “High Noon, Ladies!” The others smiled and laughed at her greeting, which she stated. “Noon High?” Agnes stated while grinning as she followed the teenager in the nude to her office.

“High Noon is when the sun is at its highest peak, according to what I discovered online.” She said to her boss, “Honestly, I thought it would be funny to say,” as she shortly parted ways with her and put her backpack on the ground. She took her hairnet and hairnet panties out of the pouch they were stored in. The teen entered the restroom, sat at the toilet, and then stood after putting her feet and legs through the openings in the “hairnet panties.” The string was felt between her butt cheeks as she drew it up and adjusted it over her privates.

She went back to where her apron was hanging on the hook, put her head through the top loop, and then fastened it around her waist behind her. When she was prepared, she exited the restroom and headed for her workstation. She noticed a rack on the opposite side of the machine and dragged the now-warm rack with the trays of the now-clean dishes in the metal’s end so that one of the ladies could take them just like she had done yesterday.

After setting up a different rack, Rebekah entered the cafeteria and proceeded to the larger metal rack holding the filthy trays. She then brought the dirty trays back into the kitchen and discreetly started placing them on the rack. The other student disregarded Rebekah as she worked and paid no attention to her when she left the classroom.

She moved back and forth during the Lunch Hour, taking a rack, loading trays and dishes onto it, then running the racks through the washing machine. Once they had pushed this through the machine, she switched back to another pointless rack and began placing the utensils on it. Because of how cautious she was, unlike yesterday, she did not see a tray poking out the incorrect direction. She grinned as she realized she didn’t need to turn the machine off, so there wouldn’t be any steam coming out.

“There we go,” she mused to herself as she checked her line to make sure everything was operating well. Before she turned around once again and started making her way back into the cafeteria. She saw that there were less students on her subsequent walk outside to get the trays, but she didn’t think much more about it before going back to her workstation.

Standing once more next to the machine, she felt an itch because the material of the apron and the other hairnet panties was causing some minor discomfort. She scratched the itch on her belly by slipping her hand under the apron, and then she snuck it under the other hairnet panties before returning to her work.

There were only three trays left in the tray return rack when she arrived, and she noticed that the cafeteria seating area was empty. This gave her a reason to smile as she stacked the three trays, brought them back into the kitchen, set them up in the racks, and gently pushed them into the machine. She then moved to the opposite side and watched as they emerged. She turned and headed to her backpack as soon as the trays had exited the machine without the trays being stuck, at which point she took off her apron and put it up on her hanger. She took off both hairnets and put them in their respective spots in the bag after hanging her apron.

Rebekah walked to the restroom to wipe down her privates because she knew she didn’t need to be there anymore. She then went back to her bag and brought it with her as she proceeded to locate her boss. Her boss had already shut the register and was approaching the naked teenager with a tiny envelope containing her money. Rebekah responded, “Thanks,” as she put the envelope in her backpack and headed back to class.

Her lessons were just as challenging as the ones she had yesterday, but because to her dedication to her studies, she was able to concentrate and do well. Her teachers praised her for her diligence as a result, while several of her students felt contempt and jealously for her. Her teachers continued with their lesson even though they were unable to exploit her body as they had hoped. When the lesson was finally over, she looked at her phone and the clocks in the school, which both read 3:30 p.m. Strangely, she didn’t feel her phone vibrating as she made her way to the door.

She frowned in both dread and alarm at this. She wouldn’t be compensated if no one requested her assistance. She hoped that this indicated that other members of the Helpers Union had been assisting them. “Well, I guess I could just go home. After homework, I could watch TV and, for the first time, get dressed early because I have no commitments for the rest of the day.” Rebekah thought to herself as she walked more quickly than usual to her bike.

She rubbed her shoulder a little, dropped her bag in the box, instinctively unlocked her bike, and before she knew what had occurred, she was seated on it. She laughed at her realization at this and then rode her bike to her apartment where she saw Walter and waved to him. “Hello, Rebekah, don’t you have work?” Rebekah shook her head in response to his question. “I think not, no one phoned, I guess. At least not now; a later time may come. She stated as she pulled her backpack out of the box and locked her bike to the bike rack.

She had a thought when she entered. “My apartment building is equal to the one where the scientists live on the show ... If they can use the stairs rather than the elevator, then so can I.” She continued, but she believed she had the right idea because she had noticed several people working on the elevator straight away. She then proceeded to the mailbox, where she discovered a variety of junk mail, along with a letter from the tenant’s landlord, which she put in her bag before heading up the stairs.

She was unable to avoid hearing the employees as she moved. “Is that girl naked”. She didn’t hear the reply, though, as she accelerated as she climbed the steps and burst into a sprint. She continued moving until she reached the first level. She caught a glance of these doors and noticed they were both shut. She hoped the people living above them weren’t concerned by the occupied apartments for whatever reason.

As she got close to the stairs leading up, she sprinted up them to reach the second floor. Here, one of those Nerf gun rounds unexpectedly struck her in the shoulder. She saw the gunman right away and identified him as the youngest son of a former client. He was a boy in elementary school and, based on his outfit, a private school.

“Oh! You’ve beaten me! hit while I was at my prime! Ohhhh!” Rebekah emphasized for dramatic effect as she effortlessly flopped onto her back as the child smiled and giggled at the play-acting of his former babysitter. “silly Rebekah!” She stood up and gave him the “bullet,” the youngster claimed. He left for his apartment, and she proceeded up the stairs on her own.

Once more, she attempted to sprint, but as the floors passed, her speed slowed to a brisk jog, then to a stroll as she went up the stairs to the apartment she used. She stopped as she approached her apartment and turned to see Alexandra, her neighbor and yesterday’s customer. She wanted to see how she was doing today after yesterday. However, she had noticed a sign on the door asking for quiet as she was attempting to sleep, so Rebekah nodded her head and went up to her apartment to take out her phone before dropping the bag on the floor next to the table. She collapsed into her couch and relaxed there as they put the phone down.

She closed her eyes as she settled down after the day’s excitement, briefly forgetting that she was still naked. Her couch was one of those comfortable leather couches that prevented perspiration or any other liquid from seeping into the cushions. But it also indicated that it wasn’t a couch you would like sitting on when entirely nude. Rebekah, however, was unconcerned at the time and chose to relax until her phone rang.

She grabbed it right away and picked up the phone. “Hello?” She responded, hoping it wasn’t a telemarketer and that this was for work. “Rebekah? Her boss’s voice continued, “This is Benjamine Bintott, I’m sorry for not getting back to you sooner,” and as he spoke, she got less uneasy and anxious. Rebekah responded as she struggled to control her nerves, “Oh, good afternoon, Mister Bintott, sir, it’s alright, I got to rest my feet and put my bag down, so it’s fine.”

“Ah, good, so the reason I called was Crystal Glacier Lake Center called us, they need some people to go there and assist, seems there’s a shortage of help over there, so you were a part of the group I was setting up to go there. Shouldn’t be too long, but I also need a favor. Could you go to Skive Castle after? They also called, but I haven’t figured out a group to go there yet,” Mister Bintott said.

Rebekah nodded, but she immediately realized that he wouldn’t see it over the phone, so she talked instead. “Okay, I’ll jump on my bike and ride over to the rehab center before heading to Skive Castle.” Before hanging up the phone, she told him. She pulled her paycheck from her bag and put it in her purse together with the other cash. Before she hurriedly left her apartment, she grabbed the bottle of sunburn resistant lotion, applied it to her skin, and then grabbed her phone. She went downstairs after locking the door, unlocked her bike, put everything in the box, and then rode out of there while carrying it.

She was so preoccupied with what she was doing that she completely missed Walter’s question regarding her attire. She had indeed lost track of the fact that she was still naked due to her attention to her work.

She started to feel the air on her skin as she rode her bike down the road, as well as the draft from the other automobiles. She became conscious of her nakedness as a result of this. The question “Are you kidding me?” popped into her mind. “You just got home and didn’t bother to dress?” She finally said, “Oh well, it’s all right. But now that I think of it, I should park and consult the phone’s map. Both of those destinations have never been visited by me. And I, Rebekah Anne Elmstadter, am not one to assume that she is traveling the correct route.”

She thought to herself as she came to the red light and headed onto the next street. She twisted to pull her phone from her purse in the box and clicked on the map function. “Okay, let’s have a look ... Oh, these are the places I want to be. I must go ... Hutt Avenue, through Yoda, and Elms Street.” She said as she observed the information on her map before twisting her body once again to put her phone back in the box, lock it, and then set out on her bike once more.

“I’m unsure of what type of help I can provide in a setting like Crystal Glacier Lake Center, let alone, what was it?, Skive Castle?” She murmured to herself as she pedaled her bike through the streets of her hometown, “We’ll see when we get there. She continued to follow the road as she passed banks, skyscrapers, and police stations, only stepping onto the walkways where it was legally permitted. As she passed an arcade shop, she noticed the leader of her school’s girls basketball team leave it carrying a girl who slightly resembled her and some other girls as she passed by.

A handful of them waved at her as she walked by, indicating that they were aware of her presence. She smiled at them instead because it was not advised to take her hands off the handlebars. She started turning and used the left side roadway from the subsequent stop sign, telling herself, “Left here.” She had some time to enjoy the scenery, the trees covered in leaves and the blooming flowers, while the bike carried her to her first destination. Dogs playing joyfully in parks, kids running around, and squirrels climbing the trees were some of the things she’d seen. As she allowed herself to get sidetracked by the scenes she saw, she assumed it was tranquil.

She was getting close to the Center when she noticed the same signs at the entry similar to what she’d seen yesterday at the Galley. She also noticed the lake’s appearance, which was nearly crystal pure with some ice-like coloring. “It is named Crystal Glacier Lake for this reason. Who would have imagined it?” As she went down its side till she reached the bike racks, she had murmured to herself.

Here, she quickly dismounted, secured her bike, and used a cloth to clean her privates before examining her skin to see whether she needed to reapply additional sunburn-resistance ointment. She entered the building and proceeded to the front desk after doing so. “Rebekah Elmstadter here. I was expected to be with the Helper’s Union group. Someone from here called?” She checked with the receptionist.

When the teenager finished speaking, the woman, who had brilliantly lighted graying, nearly silver hair, glanced up and answered before getting up from her chair. “Yes, the others have already come and have been paired up with some of the other staff members here.” Rebekah’s attire drew her attention as she spoke, but she refrained from responding. Before calling her, Rebekah thought her supervisor had mentioned the program to her. The person Rebekah chose to refer to as Silver because of her hair had gotten up from the desk and motioned for Rebekah to follow. Rebekah had to gaze at the interior design as she walked next to the woman.

According to the building she was passing, some areas of the site were for kids. She assumed it was a ship. Despite having a wheel that was obviously capable of turning, the ship’s construction prevented it from doing so. In addition, she noticed a rainbow that appeared to have been there for a while based on its wear. The teenager pondered whether it would be removed or not in light of the current political situation in the world but decided against asking. She then posed a different query. “My supervisor didn’t explain much about what this facility is, precisely, only that I was a member of a group that needed to go and help here.” Silver gave Rebekah a sidelong glance as she spoke.

“The Crystal Glacier Center is a rehabilitation facility, however the word rehab is also sometimes used in reference to drug usage, as in individuals who come to stop using drugs. We do more than that here. We assist everyone who could have been hurt, even veterans of the conflicts they were forced to fight in. We assist patients with conditions like Apert Syndrome or, more often, cerebral palsy so they can walk if appropriate or if there is a problem.”

Rebekah listened as Silver described the function of the building. She remarked, “I see...” as she noticed that she wasn’t as familiar with the cited illnesses. “Actually, I had heard that there was a student at my school who had D’s Syndrome. Will they also receive assistance here?” She questioned as the two walked down a hallway that led to a central space and picked the left path. “D’s syndrome? In that relatively rare condition, the muscles in one or both legs weaken, and if the patient walks on their legs for an extended period of time, the legs or leg eventually strains under the weight.The legs spasm as though someone is having a seizure as a result of this.” To the interested nude girl, Silver said. “However, you won’t be assisting somebody who is going through that today.” She added.

In order to avoid the final right turn, Silver took the straight path after passing through another left hallway at the next crossroads.” Doctors Wellington! Kurosaki! I have your replacement helper for the day.” As soon as Silver said it, two men—one of African heritage and the other of Asian origin—turned around to see Rebekah in tow and Silver approaching. With the new rules in place, they were probably used to seeing nude individuals, especially teenagers, so they didn’t comment when they noticed Rebekah’s state of nudity.

Rebekah was left with the medical staff by Silver so they could instruct her on what to do. “Our patient inside has a weight issue and a severe fear of heights, which makes things challenging.” Dr. Wellington said. As he led the way inside, Doctor Kurosaki stated to the teen, “You’ll see inside, but we mostly need your help in distracting him while we move him to a stretcher, for transport.”

With the exception of the medical equipment, Rebekah saw as she entered the room with the doctors that it resembled virtually a typical bedroom. A larger apparatus appeared to be used to pull the paraplegics out of their chairs. When she first saw the patient, she rapidly restrained her feelings, especially her shock. She thought their patient looked rather overweight, which she recognized was the reason for the machine, and she also realized why he was afraid of heights. She assumed that he was scared of falling because of how overweight he appeared.

As soon as he yelled and the machine started, Rebekah had an idea of how to divert his attention. She approached their patient, saying, “Wait a sec,” and when she did, she noticed that the machine could lift 100 times his weight, indicating that her strategy would be successful. Asking “Who’s there!” With horror in his voice, the guy inquired. She gently put her hand on his shoulder, offering him consolation. My name is Rebecca. I am an active Helpers Union member. As she rubbed his shoulder, she spoke. She stepped near his feet before.

As soon as she arrived, she threw off her shoes and climbed onto the bed before crawling up his body, ducking her head, and entering the lift portion of his body. She didn’t say anything as she climbed up to his chest and laid herself on top of him, her eyes catching a sight of his privates, which were little and seemed smaller than his torso. “Hello once again!” She smiled kindly as she stated. She pushed her hands to his ears, snaking them beneath his arms. While doing so, she spoke to him. “Don’t stare at them; instead, concentrate on me and, more importantly, on my breasts and chest.” Having told him.

She made an effort to get him to pay attention to something else—something that many guys were interested in—instead than the doctors. She raised his arms and hands by pushing them up with her arms. She eventually persuaded him to stroke her breasts, experiencing the affects of his hands while she watched. As she raised her hands to cover his ears, she briefly turned off his hearing after previously detracting his sight and touch.

He found her breasts fascinating and massaged them as much as he pleased. He was so engrossed in touching her breasts that he was oblivious to the machine’s activation and hardly noticed when it hoisted him out of bed. He tried not to injure her, but he couldn’t control his strength, so his squeezes were a little painful. He tried massaging her breasts while she made an effort to hide her pain, thinking it would lessen the suffering he had caused her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.