Little Missy - Cover

Little Missy

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Emma gets her friend Liz to help with a high school English project involving AI solving a real-life problem. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

A stray cat barely more than a kitten showed up living under my parents’ deck. I started feeding it, and I love it so much, I named her Little Missy, but my mom says I can’t keep her because my dad is allergic to cats. She says if I can’t find someone to take it in the next two days, she’s going to take it to the animal shelter. I know that probably if it goes to the animal shelter it will be euthanized. I need some ideas on how to keep the cat safe.

31792-little-missy-1.jpg

“What do you think?” Emma asks Liz. Earlier that afternoon in senior English, the teacher, Mr. Moke, assigned as a project engaging an Artificial Intelligence application to see it could help solve a real-life problem.

“Okay, I guess,” Liz says. “But isn’t your cat named Pussy?”

“Uh, yeah,” Emma replies, “But ChatGPT is kind of prudish about things like pussy.”

“Okay, but is this even a real-life problem? I mean does your dad really have a cat allergy? You’ve had Pussy, I mean Little Missy, for what—six years?”

“Yeah but...”

“Okay,” Liz relents. “For the purpose of the assignment, I’ll take your Pussy.”

“You’re so funny,” Emma says.

“I know,” Liz says. “But I think it would be more interesting if you tried out a real problem.”

“Like what?” Emma asks.

“Great to hear you haven’t any problems,” Liz says. She takes the phone from Emma’s hands and types.

Teenager Emma has feelings for Liz, a girl in her class, and she suspects maybe Liz has feelings for her, but she’s unsure how to proceed. How can she find out?

Before Emma can say anything, Liz has pressed send, and Chat-GPT churns out the answer:

Navigating feelings and relationships, especially during teenage years, can be both exciting and confusing. Here are some steps Emma can consider to find out if Liz has similar feelings:

1. Observe Liz’s Body Language and Behavior:

Watch for signs like frequent eye contact, smiling, and mirroring Emma’s gestures. Notice if Liz initiates conversations or finds reasons to be around Emma often.

2. Engage in Meaningful Conversations:

Initiate conversations that go beyond small talk. Ask about Liz’s interests, dreams, and feelings. Be an active listener to understand Liz’s emotions and thoughts better.

3. Look for Signs of Flirting:

Flirting can include playful teasing, light touches, or compliments. Watch out for these signs in Liz’s behavior.

4. Observe Liz’s Reaction to LGBTQ+ Topics:

Bring up LGBTQ+ topics in conversations and observe Liz’s reactions. Supportive or curious responses might indicate openness.

5. Confide in a Trusted Friend:

Emma can confide in a close, trustworthy friend who can offer an outside perspective on Liz’s behavior.

6. Express Vulnerability:

Emma can share her own feelings and see how Liz responds. If Liz reciprocates, it’s a positive sign.

7. Be Respectful and Patient:

Respect Liz’s boundaries. If she seems uncomfortable, back off and give her space. Patience is key. Rushing things might lead to misunderstandings. Allow the relationship to develop naturally.

8. Attend LGBTQ+ Events or Clubs:

Joining LGBTQ+ events or clubs at school can create a comfortable environment for both Emma and Liz to explore their feelings.

9. Use Social Media Wisely:

Social media can provide subtle hints. Follow Liz’s social accounts and see if there are any posts or comments that could indicate her feelings.

10. Consider Direct Communication:

When the time feels right, Emma can have an honest conversation with Liz about her feelings, expressing them in a non-confrontational and understanding manner.

11. Be Prepared for Any Outcome:

Understand that Liz might not share the same feelings. Rejection is tough but part of life. Emma should be prepared for this possibility and not let it affect her self-worth.

12. Focus on Friendship:

Regardless of the romantic outcome, cherish the friendship. Strong friendships are the foundation of any relationship.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.