Cactus - Cover

Cactus

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Emma and her cactus have a special relationship. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   Illustrated   .

For a long time the cactus just sat there. “Are you lonely?” Emma asked it one day. “Sometimes it’s okay to be lonely. But sometimes, you just need...”

31762-cactus-1.jpg

Emma brought her hand close to the stem of the cactus. The tiny spines looked sharp but at the same time soft. “You’re not going to prick me, are you?” Emma asked. Cautiously she touched the cactus. Her hand trembled. Slowly she let her finger caress upwards along the stem. She felt a mild tingle, not just in her hand but throughout her body. “Does that feel good?” she asked. She repeated the caress. The tingling swept over her, like the mildest electric shock. “Nice boy,” she said, stroking upward gently, again and again.

After a while, a milky puddle gathered at the crown. With each stroke, the puddle grew, eventually almost to overflowing. Emma dabbed her fingertip into the pool. Slightly sticky. She took a taste from her finger.

“Good,” she said to the cactus. “Good boy. I’ll let you rest now.”


Quiet a few minutes into the fuck, Emma riding Mat upon the living room rug with leisurely ease, she happened to glance at the smooth green pot which contained her little cactus, and the little cactus was getting big, getting bigger and bigger with each plunge upon Mat’s cock. “Oh Mat,” she moaned. “Oh Mat, you’re going to ... Too much, it’s going to ... Crack the ... Oh, oh, oh!”

31762-cactus-2.jpg

Overnight Emma’s cactus bloomed. She had not expected it.

31762-cactus-3.jpg

Carefully she brought a fingertip to one of the bright petals. The cactus quivered. She dipped her fingertip deeper into the bloom. It gripped her finger like a newborn baby.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.