Hilley Ascending - Cover

Hilley Ascending

Copyright© 2023 by D.T. Iverson

Chapter 7: Paths Divide and a New Beginning

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Paths Divide and a New Beginning - I’ve noticed that my Hilley stories attract some interest, and I have a final one to adapt. This is Hilley’s coming of age story. So, it doesn’t have the convoluted plotting of the later stories. Instead, it focuses on her development. She isn’t the ass-kicker you find later. In fact, she has all the insecurities that any late teen girl would have. This is novel length. So, I will post chapters every week. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did writing it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction  

PAUL We had originally intended to sail the next stage on a course north of west out of Civitavecchia headed toward the passage into the Ligurian Sea between Corsica and the little island of Capraia. At which point, we then planned to turn more westerly to Monaco. I needed a place to permanently dock the boat and I like Port Hercules at Monte Carlo. That location is also conveniently close to Como. So, if I wanted to go out in it, I could drive down to the boat before lunch.

The port itself is the best deep water harbor in the area. And our boat, which looks really wealthy in most marinas, is just a face in the crowd among the big oil money and movie star yachts that are harbored there. Plus, I really like the City of Monaco.

It was just a sleepy sea side town on the Riviera until a rail line from Paris and the legendary Casino turned it into a gambling mecca. Now it is the second smallest and most densely populated country in the world. And gambling isn’t the only thing that Monaco’s economy is built on. The place is also a center for the financial industry in Europe.

The ruling family, the Grimaldi’s, have been in charge off and on since 1219. But it is older than that. The name of the harbor comes from the legend that Hercules used to hang out there. And it was a Roman colony after the Greeks owned it.

We had planned to check out of the Roman Baglioni sufficiently early to make it to the small harbor north of Macinaggio, on the very tip of Corsica. Then, we were going to anchor overnight and haul the second day over to Monaco, which would get us there in in the evening.

However, we were already up and awake after Hilley’s little adventure. So, we had the concierge staff pack us right away and get our things down to a hired car. We had no desire to say goodbye to Miss Emma. Otherwise Janey might have killed her. And anyway, the slut was probably sleeping it off wherever she’d landed that night.

Hilley looked just fine after her escapade, carrying her Mau, and appearing more alert than I could imagine. Apparently, just like her mother, sex agreed with her. I had gotten a couple of hours before the wakeup call and that was all the sleep I really ever need. Janey was also energized from her experience of slapping around a room full of Italian men and so we departed as the sun rose over the Roman hills.

It is around 250 nautical miles to Monaco - as a straight shot. And since we were off so early, we decided to just head for the place on the same course that the ferries from Civitavecchia to Genoa take. That passed the west coast of the little island of Capraia and then northwesterly to Monaco.

We coasted past Capraia in the early afternoon and set off into the Ligurian Sea on a straight haul toward Port Hercules. There is a lot of ship traffic on that course so I elected to steer a little west of it and once the sails were set, the girls went below to grab some sleep.

It would still be a full day sailing point to point which meant a night passage and I had only gotten a couple of hours so I planned to get four more hours of snoozing during the first dog watch and let Janey and Hilley be responsible for keeping us from disappearing under the keel of one of the monster container ships in that sea lane.

While I steered and they slept I thought about what had happened. In my teenage years, I never had parents to disobey. Nobody cared what I was doing as long as I was paying my rent. Then I was in the Army before Hilley’s current age. Any ideas I might have had about slipping off somewhere to do something that I wasn’t supposed to do were tempered by the fact that Army Court Martials aren’t fun.

I recognized that Emma had messed with Hilley’s head sufficiently enough to override her good sense. Hilley might be a genius. But our daughter has been raised in an environment where covert backstabbing hasn’t been perfected to an art form. So, it was not astonishing to me that Hilley would fall for whatever bullshit Emma was handing out.

Given the confusing sexual pressures a girl as vibrant as Hilley must be under, it is easy to see where Emma’s lack of morals would be a very attractive alternate to Janey’s insistence that Hilley take accountability for her actions. Likewise, since Janey is Hilley’s mother and she has always been her counselor and life coach, Hilley needed a good reason to ignore Janey and listen to Emma’s siren song.

So, when Emma convinced her that Janey was saying one thing and then doing something the opposite; that kind of hypocrisy made an ideal excuse for a young, inexperienced girl. Moreover, Emma played on that susceptibility with the perfect virtuosity that she is noted for; at least in situations where bad judgment and self-destruction are the main course.

I frankly did not give the lying bitch credit for being THAT smart. I had decided a long time ago that Emma was just foolish, or deluded. In fact, I think that she truly believes that Janey was just as slutty as she was, which would, of course, absolve Emma from any evil intent. But Emma’s irresponsibility DID put our daughter in harm’s way and I will never forgive her for that- and Germans never forget.

Nonetheless, I have no illusions about our daughter. Hilley has been headstrong since she was born. And she is the child of two highly sexed people. So, there is no possible way that she will NOT do whatever it takes to have big-girl sex. That is where Janey becomes the critical part of the equation. Janey has to help Hilley emerge into womanhood in a way that will allow our daughter to experience the true joys of sex, while maintaining her self-respect and personal dignity.

Her mother is a master reconciler of the seemingly contradictory states of “heated passion” and “absolute control.” Her ability to give her body to me with absolute commitment within the constraints of her personal morality has been a quality that I have worshipped in her and it is an indicator of her exceptional humanity.

I might also add that, due to Janey’s strong sense of self there have been places that we have never ventured because she either considers them degrading to women, or she does not feel that we are sharing equally in the pleasure. So, we have never engaged in fringe sexual activities like anal sex, or domination because those actions violate Janey’s dignity as a woman.

Furthermore, as her partner I can assure you that she does not need sexual “tricks” to utterly satisfy any man. That is because the depth of her sexual hunger and her utter commitment to achieving mutual satisfaction is so total that “kinky” embellishments amount to nothing more than what they are, at least in her case; a feeble and perhaps even desperate attempt to make up for the inability to otherwise achieve normal sexual satisfaction.

Happily, I was not involved in the details of Hilley’s sexual encounter last night. But I know what a well fucked woman looks like. And my daughter was glowing. So, I was certain that she had had her brains fucked out by the Italian stud that I saw on the porch.

Of course, that meant that Hilley had finally experienced sex as she would know it for the rest of her life. And the fact that she was walking around all day looking both satisfied and smug indicated to me that she had thoroughly enjoyed the experience. More meaningfully she was obviously plotting ways to do it again, FREQUENTLY. So, I reconciled myself to the fact that Hilley had simply added another important life skill to her already impressive arsenal. Hence, I moved on to thoughts of what we would do next.

Within the month, Janey and I would essentially be childless. Hilley was moving to a garden apartment in South Kensington, to be near her school. And so, after 19 glorious years it would just be my wife and me in a villa that was designed to hold a lot more people. I had been considering the idea of moving for some time anyhow, since I was getting bored with life in Como. It is a lovely place but it is not near a large city. And unlike my wife and daughter I am barely fluent in English, let alone other languages.

I realize that I communicated with Buster in Legion French. But I also have to admit that he WAS a dog and perhaps the communication was in my head. So, I had already done some basic research on the subject and I had an idea that I planned to run past Janey in Monaco. I was finalizing my thinking when my still formidably beautiful wife came on deck to take over for the dog watch.


JANEY I had a nap to prepare for taking the helm. I was awake now and lying completely naked on our bed thinking about Hilley’s situation. I was gratified that our daughter had made the jump into womanhood. Men don’t understand all of the challenges that Hilley had to overcome last night; completely on her own I might add.

Men are the aggressors in most casual sex encounters. And the woman always suspects that the male views her as a “conquest” and nothing more. So, every woman who participates in a casual sex encounter has to be able to reach whatever necessary state of satisfaction she desires, while ensuring that her personal boundaries are not violated. I call the ability to maintain that ideal balance “the goddess.”

In all of the times I have known her Emma had never gotten in touch with her personal goddess. Perhaps she’s just too passionate. Or maybe she is just too stupid, or has no sense of her personal value as a woman. That is why she is used like a Kleenex by every man she knows. Hilley found her goddess the first time that she experienced a big-girl fucking. And she clearly exercised the command that she needed to get everything that she wanted out of the man, while still maintaining enough control to ensure that her personal sense of self was not violated.

Hilley’s ability to manage her own sexual encounter made me proud. It also made me confident that we had nothing to fear in the important area of her enjoyment of sex within reasonable boundaries of personal self-worth.

The juvenile preening that was going on last night was simply male fantasy about how weak and submissive women all are. And it was comical. Truth be told, in the dark, a cock, is a cock, is a cock, no matter how special the foolish man attached to it thinks it is. Hilley had done what she needed to satisfy herself. The stud that she was with and his little appendage were just a necessary but incidental adjunct to the process. And frankly, from my own extensive experience I know that all men are interchangeable as far as a woman is concerned.

The fact is ... men are more-or-less completely deluded when it comes to their contribution to a woman’s pleasure. They think that it has something to do with them if the woman has wild orgasms. Paul understands that my orgasms and my subsequent passing out are my expression of my passion for him, not something he makes me do. That is why he is a REAL man. And it makes me want to be the deeply ardent woman that I am with him.

But absent finding a man who truly understands his actual role in the sex act it is important for a woman to be able to satisfy her own personal needs without depending on her partner to provide it. THAT is what the goddess demands. Right this particular moment my goddess was propelling me upstairs for my four hours of steering the boat. Paul had not slept for a day and a half and I had visions of 1,000 foot cruise ships bearing down on us while he dozed at the helm. But he was as awake and alert as ever, his icy blue eyes scanning the horizon.

I was in the simple one-piece I wear when we are just working around the boat. It was a little chilly so I had on a light sweater and my long-billed sailing cap along with my Bulgari sun glasses. They cost $800 but they are worth it in the quality of the optics. I walked around behind him, hugged him, and squished my boobs into his back, just so that both of us could enjoy the sensation. I have loved him since the moment I met him and in almost 24 years of married life those feelings have only hardened into adamantine concrete. He said, “Did you and Hilley successfully debrief?”

The little lady in my head snickered and said, “The boy has spent WAY too much time in the military.” I said, “If you mean did, we talk through her experiences last night, then the answer is, yes.” He said, “Any conclusions that you would like to share with me?”

I said, “I am convinced that our daughter will be the spitting image of her mother. She absolutely loves everything that has to do with sex and she can’t wait for the next bout. Since that is the way, I have felt for a mere 30 years I think that that is a healthy attitude.”

He said, “No chance that she will take it to the streets?” The little lady in my head was appalled but I answered, “She might be the only person in the world with a stronger sense of her own self-worth than Moi. So, if you mean will she now turn into a slut for any odd man who wants her, then the answer is absolutely NOT.” The fact that I was still rubbing my boobs back and forth between the two of us might have helped him understand the difference between being the predator and the prey.

I said, “Now that she has experienced being fucked, I would consider her an apex predator in training.” Paul said, “From the phone call I got the impression that she was forced.” I said, “She was, at first, she was miles over her head with a much older man and as usual Emma had abandoned her to her fate.”

Paul let out a guttural growl that reminded me of a very dangerous Rottweiler who had just discovered a particularly tasty burglar. I said, “No need to even the score with that bitch. Life will do that for us.”

But then I added, “Hilley went from frightened girl to fully aroused and capable woman in the course of that incident and she understands how the process works now. I might add that that knowledge has nothing to do with her genius IQ. She is just a total female, with an informed understanding of her own sexuality.”

I didn’t want to add that she will probably use that knowledge to wreak absolute havoc on the male of the species. The little lady in my head giggled and said, “She is going to get absolutely anything she wants from every male creature, including her dad.”


HILLEY We left without going back to sleep. There was probably no point in going to bed anyhow since the sun was starting to come up. I felt much better now that my mother and I had re-established and re-affirmed our trusting relationship. I marveled at how much she must love me because if I had been the target, some of the things that I had said to her yesterday would be unforgivable. Yet she seemed nothing but proud and happy.

If I live to be a thousand, I will never understand her. I disobeyed her to sneak off with Emma. Then, I had panicked and frightened them. I had had the fucking of my young life, which had to be obvious to both of them. Worse the person I had fucked had actually bragged to her about how much I had liked it and how slutty I had acted in the process.

That only seemed to INCREASE her pride in me. She had backed-off a whole room of Italian men simply by the force of her fiery personality. Of course, my huge and fire-breathing daddy standing behind her had helped somewhat. And she had counseled me in the wisest possible terms. I was so totally disillusioned by her whore friend that I could not express my disgust. And yet my mother was not even angry at her. In fact, my mother’s attitude seemed to be that the woman would get what she deserves.

My daddy was watching me like he didn’t know what to think about me. I know that he realized what I had done and I know that all of the illusions he had about me as his little pal had vanished in that moment of realization. But instead of acting all judgmental he was treating me with the deference that he might give to a full grown woman.

In some respects, I was sadder that I had graduated over-night from being his partner in crime to being his adult daughter. But I could also see the pride in his eyes. When we got to the boat Bastet and I went to my room for a long nap. I was exhausted after all of the physical and emotional happenings of the past eight hours and I was also a little sore in some new places.

Bastet hissed, “It issss besssst that we sssssleep sssssister. We will need to be Ssssstrong to prowl tonight.” I thought to myself, “WTF, she already sleeps 14 hours a day.” When I woke up the sun was setting. I thought, “My God, I must have slept for 9 hours!”

I was feeling luxuriantly relaxed from last night’s multiple orgasms. But I could already feel the hunger building in my chest and lower stomach again. I put on my usual one-piece and a fisherman’s sweater and walked out of my cabin. Bastet sauntered along next to me saying, “Perhaps we can find sssssomething to kill up on deck sssssister.”

I told her to hush up. I was going to prepare dinner. I fixed them my special halibut in béchamel sauce and opened a bottle of Olivier Leflaive white, burgundy. My mom and dad ate like starving wolves and then they went below to sleep for a few hours. I took over the helm with Bastet sitting on the bench behind me looking condescendingly at the horizon.


PAUL I had had plenty of Janey’s body the night before and I was exhausted, not having slept much in almost two days. So instead of doing anything sexual with her I just lay down and went immediately to sleep. The little alarm clock in my head went off four hours later and she was lying half on me with her right leg thrown over my right leg, her head tucked under my chin and those huge naked boobs squashed on my chest.

My wife was snoring loudly. One of her most endearing traits is that Janey snores and talks in her sleep. I started to move gently out from underneath her, because I knew that I had to spell Hilley. She moaned and said,” Mmmmmm!” I knew that she was still asleep and that sounded sexual. So of course, I sprang to life and began poking her where she had her leg thrown over me. The severe poking that her thigh was getting led her to comment, “Ooooh Yesss!” And start to very weakly hump my leg.

I could feel the increased heat down there but I knew she was still asleep and I HAD to get on deck. However, I couldn’t resist stroking down that smooth magnificently muscled back to her beautiful round rock hard butt. She moaned loudly and said,” Mmmmmm fuck me!” and shifted against my leg.

I stopped stroking and rolled out from underneath her. Her incredibly voluptuous and shapely woman’s body was revealed in the weak night light. But she was still asleep. I actually considered fucking her but Hilley was past the end of her watch and I HAD to get up to spell her. So, I reluctantly slipped out of bed and pulled on a sweater and jeans. As I closed the door, I took one last gloat at that curvaceous body and those stunning hips and butt and thought to myself for the ten millionth time what a woman! What a prize!

Hilley was steering, while staring off into the distance. It was pitch black on the horizon but she was dead on course. The Mau was sitting behind her eying me with contempt. That thing must have been an Egyptian Pharaoh in a former life because it is the most insolent creature I have ever known. I said, “Time to give over the helm sailor.” She looked at me dreamily. I think she was having happy thoughts about last night. She said, “Hello daddy, we are on course and ahead of time. I am going below for a real sleep.”

I took her in my arms, squeezed her in a momentary hug and kissed her on the top of her head like I used to. I said, “I love you, my daughter. You will always be my little girl. I am so proud of you I can’t express it. You are my hope and future.”

She pulled back, still in my arms, and looked at me with more pure love than I have ever seen in her eyes. She said, “I will always love you daddy.” Then she reached up on tip toe and kissed me on both cheeks.

Having said all that I wanted to say, I released her and she went below. I have had a problem hugging her that way over the past couple of years, from the time I became very aware that there is now an awe-inspiring pair of large firm tits between us now. But tonight, for a moment again, she was my little girl, and I thanked God for that.


JANEY I woke up incredibly horny. I was dreaming that I was making out with Paul. I have those dreams occasionally and I do not where we are. I was naked and he was holding me pressed against his leg. The pressure on my pussy and bare boobs was causing me to go up the erotic ladder to bliss.

Then he began to stroke my back down to my butt. I moaned and told him to fuck me. I could actually feel my pussy contract with a weak orgasm from the sensation. Then he seemed to vanish and I was awake and lying alone on the bed. I was wild with lust. I began to grind my hips on the mattress. That was not enough so I took my pillow and balled it up and put it under me right where I needed it. I began to hump the pillow with a strong bucking motion while gasping my arousal. In fact, I was so aroused I could smell myself.

I felt a real orgasm coming in a remarkably short time. That forced me to buck frantically on my little helper and I came with a loud gasp and moan. I rolled over on my back totally spent. I was thinking, “You must be the world’s horniest bitch!” I dressed and made a couple of cups of strong coffee. When I came out on deck Paul was intently studying the nearby harbor. It was not quite sun up and he seemed to be waiting for the approaching small boat. It had “PILOTE” in large letters on its side.

Paul started up the diesels. I handed him his cup and we followed the boat between two very long breakwaters into the harbor. There was a negotiation going on between Paul and somebody ashore via cell phone and finally the boat led us to a dockage between two similar sailboats. The one was a bit longer than ours and the other was a LOT longer.

We worked together to tie up the boat and make the sanitary and electrical connections. Then, in the breaking dawn of that day ... we completed the voyage of discovery that we had set off on almost three months earlier.

The entire City was still lit up, as the darkness surrendered to the grey of the morning. It looked like it was going to be a hot one today. We were booked into the Hermitage for one night. Paul wanted to spend the day making everything ship-shape because we probably wouldn’t be back to the boat until after we had finished moving Hilley.

He had had the Bentley driven down and it was waiting at the hotel. The hotel was literally a stone’s throw from where we were tied up and we were more than familiar with the place since Paul has been to every Grand Prix held at Monaco since the days when Michael Schumacher was tearing up the circuit. And we always stay at the Hermitage. We reserve the Diamond Suite which has matchless views of the Marina, the race course, and the Grimaldi Palace across the harbor.

Hilley was still asleep and I was not properly dressed to check in, so we sat there in the swarm of million dollar yachts, which was like a school of minnows next to the really big ones, and drank our morning coffee.

I looked at him seductively and said, “I’ve been unfaithful to you.” He looked amused and said, “With whom? Or was it legions?” I said, “I don’t know what you did to me. But I just woke up wild for you and I had to work it out by ravaging my pillow. You are going to have to do something about that tonight.” He laughed so hard that he almost spilled his coffee.”


PAUL We took a couple of overnight bags up to the Hermitage. It was a short walk and it passed over the harbor-straight section of the Grand Prix course. All I can think of when I look down that straight is what it must feel like to navigate it at over 200 miles an hour. The concierge staff was as efficient as it always is and they handled the unpacking. We had left Hilley at the boat. She had stood the final night watch and she was still completely knocked out.

We sat on Le Vista Mar terrace and had breakfast. I looked at my wife sitting there in all of her gorgeous self-contained glory. I thought about the bright 23 year old who I had first encountered in a classroom in Philadelphia. In my mind I compared her to the mature and highly effective woman sitting across from me. All of the humanity and intellect that I had first seen in her, almost half her lifetime ago, was fully developed and on display.

Janey’s performance as the mother of our daughter during our voyage was frankly awe inspiring. I could not have managed any of the situations that she had breezed through with typical intelligence, grace, and sheer sensitivity. It is easy to reminisce about the “good old days.” Yet ... with a woman like Janey there are no “good old days”, only the present wonderful experiences that two people have as they move through life.

I thought to myself, “This will never end with her. There will always be wonderful exploits with my life-companion and soul-mate, even when we are rolling around in our wheel chairs.” I looked in those infinitely deep hazel eyes and I couldn’t help myself. I said, “I love you!” She looked a little startled and said, “I love you too but what is it about the breakfast that brought that out?”

I said, “I was just thinking about how masterfully you handled every aspect of Hilley’s sexual awakening on this trip. I know she will be a strong successful woman because of your guidance. I am in awe of a person with your grasp of womanhood.” She looked teary eyed. I added, “I understand my limitations when it comes to the human race and I want you to know that it is not just Hilley who benefits from your wisdom.”

She NOW looked really teary eyed. I had to lighten things up so I reached under the table and put my hand on her bare leg where her thigh muscle bulges. She jumped and then looked more hungry than teary. I said, “It’s a date!” and winked. She smacked me and laughed.

As she did that, I noticed a youthful goddess making her way from the Marina toward the hotel. Janey walks with the stealthy grace of a cat. Hilley almost literally springs on her long, beautiful legs, like a race horse. I stood up and waved at her. She saw me, smiled, and nodded. Then, my stunning daughter appeared on the terrace a minute later.

I heard Janey’s intake of breath. I understood why. Hilley looks like the ideal of young feminine beauty and healthy athleticism. She is incredibly sexually attractive with her perfect breasts and her uncannily lovely face. But the sense that that fresh young soul is lightning in a bottle just hits you over the head.

She came over to the table with “energized” written in every aspect of her attitude. She has been coming to Monaco her whole life and she loves the place. As a result, she has always been a fan of the AS Monaco Football Club, instead of the bigger nearby clubs like Inter-Milan. And as an international goalkeeper she has worked with one of the AS Monaco’s coaches.

I said, “What covert plans have you smiling like the Cheshire cat?”

Hilley said, “I called Jean-Louis and he said I could come over to Stade Louis II and work out with the team.” Jean Louis is one of the current assistant coaches of that team and was her goal-keeping coach when she was an International.

I said, “When is that?” She said, “They are training in a couple of hours and I want to take some shots with them.”

I said, “If you want to grab a little breakfast, I can run you over.”

My daughter, who eats like a starving grizzly bear in order to power all of that vitality, proceeded to polish off a full English breakfast. I was thinking to myself, “I would heave that all up if I had to run several miles like she is going to do. But I know that that is just fuel for her fire.”

I said, “We are leaving for home in the morning. What do you want to do tonight?” She said, “I just want to sit on the boat one last time, thank you. I might even sleep there. I will miss it. It has taken me on a wonderful trip to womanhood and I will never forget it – or you two.” Then she looked both of us in the eye and meekly said, “Thank you.”

The subtext of that simple statement was a benediction. It almost brought a tear to my eye. The baby, the little girl, the gawky pre-teen, and the truly superb young woman all sat there looking at me. I realized for the first time that I had passed into another phase of my life and it made me sad and proud at the same time. I looked at my beloved wife, whose life’s work Hilley represents, and she was actually crying.


JANEY We have sat together having coffee every day of our lives. Sitting like that as the day begins is like charging our batteries. And as we sat on the terrace of the Hermitage, I saw Hilley emerge from the Marina and start across the street on what was becoming an absolutely gorgeous day in Monaco. She was stunning. Her long muscular legs were bare and her beautiful supple hips were encased in a simple pair of white short-shorts that are almost a uniform for the two of us. She looked like the essence of female athleticism.

With all of that muscle in her legs she springs when she walks and her stride is so long it is almost mannish. Then she appeared on the terrace and I couldn’t stifle an intake of breath. Her beauty is so remarkable that you don’t realize how stunning she really is until you see her appear out of a crowd. Those perfect features in that auburn haired, dusky face with the incredible azure eyes literally grab the focus, like a camera fixing on one remarkable vision.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.