Hilley Ascending - Cover

Hilley Ascending

Copyright© 2023 by D.T. Iverson

Preface

Coming of Age Sex Story: Preface - I’ve noticed that my Hilley stories attract some interest, and I have a final one to adapt. This is Hilley’s coming of age story. So, it doesn’t have the convoluted plotting of the later stories. Instead, it focuses on her development. She isn’t the ass-kicker you find later. In fact, she has all the insecurities that any late teen girl would have. This is novel length. So, I will post chapters every week. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did writing it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction  

My day-job was brutal this year. So, I didn’t have much time to write. But I have a clear space now and I’m cleaning up some work that I started but didn’t finish. I’ve noticed that my Hilley stories attract readers’ interest, and I do have one final one to adapt.

This tale is actually a coming of age story for our heroine. Therefore, it doesn’t have the convoluted plotting of the later stories. Instead, it focuses on Hilley’s development as a person. She isn’t the ass-kicker she is in the later stories. In fact, she has all of the fears and insecurities that any late teen girl would have in the delicate period between childhood and adulthood.

Since it is about Hilley’s evolution as a character, it’s written mostly from the perspective of Hilley’s parents, with Hilley’s thoughts thrown in for context. I know that some of you don’t like changing points of view. But the narrator is marked at the beginning of each section and I need those different perspectives to paint a clearer picture.

Also ... I “borrowed” the essence of Hilley’s parents story for, “We Shall Go No More A ‘Roving,” which is a one off posting. Paul and Janey’s real adventures are described in a couple of publications that I do not intend to post. In the original series (this is book three, the others on this site are four, five, and six), Hilley’s father, Paul, is a tech billionaire, not a former prisoner of war. So, Hilley’s family is filthy rich and lives in Como, Italy. Buster’s daughter Athena is the family dog, Janey is as hot as ever and Hilley will turn nineteen the week following the beginning of this. I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I did writing them.

Hilley Ascending

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.