Bad Day - Cover

Bad Day

by jtyler

Copyright© 2023 by jtyler

Incest Sex Story: Brother's bad day gets better

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Brother   Sister   .

I got up and she slips up on the bed, I crawled over her and positioned myself directly above her opening. With one hand, I probed her soft, steamy slit until I began to slip in. Inch after inch became buried deep into her steamy cunt. My dick twitched and throbbed at the feeling of her tight, hot pussy. Her vaginal walls like fine velvet along the shaft of my dick. Her muscles grabbing it, trying to pull it in further. “Give it to me Jim! Fuck your big sister hard!”

She cried, so I shoved the last 3 inches of my cock into her hot fuck hole. She moaned with joy as we were finally united. I knew I was going to shoot my load into my sister. I knew it was wrong, but I didn’t care. All that I wanted to do was fuck her until we couldn’t move. Slamming my hard cock into her, and withdrawing rapidly, then back into her. Our bodies colliding making a slapping sound. Moans filling the empty house. Love juices seeping from between us, sweat rolling from our bodies, her muscles twitched and contracted as if they were trying to milk my hard dick for all it was worth. I looked into her eyes as my body began to shake and yelled “Oh GOD YES! Oh SIS! I’M CUMING! I’M CUMMMMMMMING!”

And I began to shoot my seed deep into her throbbing snatch. My dick pulsing with each squirt of sticky semen. My ass twitching and writhing. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, holding my tight into her body. Swear rolling off of me as my orgasm subsides and the last bits of my jizz are milked by her greedy cunt.

Breathing heavily I collapse next to her. She looks toward me and kisses me and smiles while saying, “That was great, Jim. I love you. I love you so much little brother.” I smile and kiss her back and say, “I’m glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. And I love you too.”

For the next few minutes we kissed and relaxed, then we both fell asleep, entirely satisfied.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.