Initiation - Cover

Initiation

by thecsm

Copyright© 2023 by thecsm

Fantasy Sex Story: The female High School teacher's social club and the high school science club has something in common. A mature MILF joins the Females social club. Her son joins the science club.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Group Sex   .

It began six months ago. We just moved into the area. We had to relocated due to my dad’s recent promotion at work. Both of my parents are 37 years old. I’ve just turned 14. I’m in good shape, but I’m not a jock. I have a weight set at home which I work out with about three times a week. My mom is a schoolteacher, she had to find a new teaching job in the area we moved to. Unfortunately, she found one at the same high school that I will be attending. I’m as tall as my dad at six feet. I’m hoping to grow a few more inches. Mom is five feet, five inches tall. Most of my friends in the old neighborhood call her a MILF. To me she is just mom. The neighborhood we moved into is well establish.

The first day first school was okay. Being the new kid, I stayed to myself mostly. My homeroom teacher gave us a list of clubs we can join. I notice they had a science club. Out of all of the clubs, I decided to join. My name is Ken Lee I’m a nerd. This is my first year of high school. My dad’s name is John he just became a big shot for the company he works for. Mom’s name is Anne.

Later during dinner: “I was thinking of joining the science club. From what I read about the club during their meetings they expand their learning past from what is taught in the classroom. It sounds interesting to me.”

Dad: “That sounds like you. I don’t see any problem.”

Mom: “I think it’s a great idea. It will help you make friends. Plus, I think you’ll enjoy it. You are always curious about science. Go for it.”

Me: “Thanks.”

Mom: “Talking about school clubs. I was approached by Kim Smith one of my new friends. They seem to have some kind of sorority. She was wondering if I be interested in joining. I told her I might be, so she invited me to dinner next week with the other members.”

Dad: “Really, what all did she tell you.”

Mom: “Guess a few years back a few of the lady teachers wanted to start a sorority. Guess they really enjoyed the comradery of belonging to one back in college. They got to together and started one. Just like college in order to become a member you have to pledge to join. She told me it’s kind of like college, but they don’t get into trouble for hazing you. They use the initiation process to weed out those who don’t really want to be part of the sisterhood.”

Dad laughing: “You joined a sorority back in college. Do you really want to go through that again.”

Mom: “I see your point, the pledge process was difficult, but the sisterhood was great after words.”

Dad: “Can’t you just make friends?”

Mom: “Oh yes, but you know it’s not the same. Plus, most of the female teachers belong.”

Dad: “Do the guys have a fraternity? Remember what you had to do to join the sorority. You’re married now. I don’t think I will go for it if you are having to do things for the frat that should only be done with your husband.”

I knew he would word it that way hoping I didn’t understand what he was talking about. I’ve watch videos and read stories about pledging sorority and fraternities. From what I have read and watched, I’m not sure if I believe what I saw was true, but maybe they are. Mom did say they will haze the pledges.

Mom: “I don’t believe the male teachers have a frat. It’s just the women, but I’ll ask when I go to dinner with them next week. I wouldn’t do anything like what you’re hinting about so get your mind out of the gutter. I do know they go to dinner together, and out to movies. They even have card games once a week, like your poker nights with the guys. They even do weekend getaways.”

Dad: “Why a sorority? You all can be friends without one.”

Mom: “In a sorority we would be closer than just being friends. By going through the initiation, we have a special bond. Mainly because we all went through the initiation. I don’t see a problem. At first, I wasn’t going to join but I think I will now. Just because you never joined a fraternity doesn’t mean you should believe all of the rumors. Plus, we are grown married women. Why do I even try with you? You’re going to believe what you want.”

Dad: “Whatever.”

I didn’t say a word while they were talking, but I was surprised at both of their reactions. I wasn’t sure if mom was going to join, until dad was against it. It seemed that once dad said he didn’t like the idea, mom decided to do it, just to make dad mad.


Monday, I got with Mr. Lett, he is the science teacher and in charge of the science club. It didn’t take long to join the club. He told me when the next meeting was and where it was. He gave me some paperwork to fill out and told me to bring them to the next club meeting. When I got home, I filled out the paperwork for the club. I told dad about it and of course he wanted to look it over.

At dinner dad: “He sure wants to know a lot of information.”

Me: “Yes he does.”

Dad looking over at mom: “Have you heard anything about Mr. Don Lett?”

Mom: “Yes I have. He was a student once at the high school. After he graduated from college, he got a job back at the high school. He teaches science and runs the science club. I know this because after you asked all of those questions the other day. I asked Kim about him. It seems the sorority does have something to do with the science club.

She told me we help out in the club meetings. She didn’t go into any detail. If I join the sorority, I’ll learn more about it.” The next day mom had dinner with the sorority.


I gave the paperwork to Mr. Lett. As he looks it over: “I see you’re Mrs. Lee’s son.”

Me: “Yes sir.”

Mr. Lett: “Rumor has it she might join the teacher’s sorority.”

Me: “I’ve heard her talking about it. My dad is against it.”

Mr. Lett: “The next meeting is tomorrow after school. Here in my classroom. Bring a laptop or tablet.”

That night at dinner I let the folks know I’ll be late getting home from school.

Mom: “Thanks for letting us know.”


During the first meeting I was introduced to the rest of the club members. There was the two Moe brothers, Steve and Charley. Charley was a freshman just like me. Bob Bacon, Joe Wood, and Nick Whitt were both sophomores. Tim Bean, Brad Jones and Jake King were juniors. Jason Wilson, Gray Wright, Steve Moe, and Rick Cook were seniors. Mr. Lett told everyone my mom was also the new math teacher.

First thing I notice was there were no female members in the science club. Rick was sitting next to me, I asked him: “I’m surprise there are no female members. What’s the deal?” Rick: “I don’t know, guess there’s not any female students who want to join.” I just nodded my head.

Rick hands me a piece of paper: “Here is a web page for you. Look it over later. Don’t tell anyone about the web page. It’s only for members of the science club.”

Me: “Thanks, and I won’t tell a soul about it.” I put the paper into my pocket.

Mr. Lett: “Looks like there will be two new pledges into the teacher’s sorority. I loaded their profile onto the web page. it’s not complete but it’s what I have so far. Mrs. Head has asked us to help out with their initiation again this year. Now don’t tell anybody. It will be most likely the same as last year. Understand Ken?”

Me: “Yes sir. I wasn’t here last year so I have nothing to tell.” Mr. Lett just nodded his head. I didn’t really know what we do to help with the initiation. Whatever it is he didn’t want anyone to know we were involved.

At home during diner dad: “How was the first meeting?”

Me: “Just introductions mostly and we talked to get to know each other. Not much else happen.”

Mom: “After talking more with Kim and the other members of the sorority I’ve decided to join the sorority. I think it will be fun, although to go through initiation again may not be as fun, but nothing I can’t handle. I do miss the sisterhood of a sorority.”

Dad shook his head: “Don’t do anything that will get you hurt or in trouble.”

Mom smiles at him: “I’m sure nothing real crazy will happen. Kim told me that the science club helps them with a few tasks during the initiation.”

Dad now looking at me: “Really! Ken what do you know about it?”

Me: “Not much dad. Mr. Lett just told us Mrs. Head had ask him if we could help out again this year.” I glanced over at mom. She was now giving me a hard stare. I don’t know why, but I think she knows more than I did, but I didn’t say anything.

After dinner I went to my room got my homework out to finish it. I sat down at my computer and remembered the club web page. I took the piece of paper out of my pocket and typed in the address for the web page. When it came up it asked for my name. I type my name and the web page asked for me to create a password. Once I completed the process it opened. The first thing I notice it had profiles of female teachers. The line above the profiles said sorority members. Under those profiles were two more profiles. Above these names it said said sorority pledges. My mom’s name was there.

I open mom’s profile. It had a small bio about her. Not much there. Her name, subject she taught. She was married with dad’s name. My name was there too. A few pictures of her in her classroom. A picture of dad and me was there also. I back out of her profile and went up to one of the sorority members.

I open Kim Smiths profile. I remember mom saying she was the one talking to her about joining the sorority. As her profile opened my eyes got wide. There was a full nude picture of her. Her bio was much more complete. Had her name and husbands also with her kids. But it also had her measurements (34C 31 36), Height 5 feet 5 inches., weight 131.

There were a lot of links listed. I open one link. It was a video of her giving a blowjob to some young man. The next link was her being fucked hard by another young guy. All of the links had sex videos including nude pictures of the sorority teachers. I open all of the other sorority profiles. They were all basically the same. Nude pictures and sex videos. I now realized why I was told not to tell anyone. I got to wondering if moms’ profile will end up having pictures like these too. I sat back and thought about what I saw. Does mom know about the webpage? Does she know about the nudity and sex videos? Naw, my mom wouldn’t pose for pictures like these or have sex with anyone other than my dad. One thing for sure I’ll be viewing all of these profiles daily.

Right before bed I was down in the kitchen. Mom walks in: “Are you sure you don’t know how the science club will help?”

Me: “Nope, all Mr. Lett told us was it will most likely be the same as last year. I’m the new guy I don’t know. Do you know mom?”

Mom smiling: “No, I was wondering if you had any intelligence to share.”


The next day, during school, I started noticing a few of the teachers were calling members of the science club sir. I really didn’t pay it much attention, but I was curious why. Later, I went to the Science Club meeting. It was kind of boring, not much happened during the meeting. We talked about future science projects, did a couple experiments, but nothing else. I had hoped they would tell me what we would be helping with the sorority initiation, but nothing was said.

Mom was now hanging out with the teacher’s sorority almost daily now. Since she wasn’t a true member yet, she couldn’t attend the weekend getaway scheduled for the next weekend. She seemed to be really enjoying herself being with this group of teachers.

One night when I got home from school, I heard my mom and dad talking. I came in just as mom was saying.: “Look, I want to enjoy the whole sorority. Which means yes, I will be joining. There is one other new teacher who is also going to join. Looks like our initiation is going to start next week.”

Dad: “Sweetheart I don’t approve of this. I don’t think we have all the information about this so-called sorority! Plus, I don’t understand why the members of the sorority have to call the boys in the science club sir. Does this mean you’re going to have to call your son sir?”

Mom: “Relax! I’m joining. I have all of the information I need. They are a fun group and I want to enjoy all of their activities. The initiation can’t be that bad. I don’t know why we call the boys in the science club sir. But I don’t see a problem with it. As for my son, he’s my son I’m not calling him sir. If I have to because of the sorority rules it will only be at school. All the members are married. So, I doubt there is anything going to happen that would affect our marriage. Relax, it’s just a social club for fellow teachers to share a common bond.”

Dad: “What’s this bullshit that you’re going to be branded.”

Mom: “I know that is unusual, but after hearing about it and seeing it, there is nothing to worry about. It’s real small and will be on my ass. In the folded area real close to the top of my butt crack. You’re not going to see it unless you’re looking for it. I have this pin I have to wear every day. The brand looks just like it. Here is what it will look like.” Mom hands dad her pin.

Dad: “It’s small about the size of a half dollar. What does S.C.S. mean?”

Mom: “Kim told me it means sorority club sisters.”

Dad didn’t say anything, so Mom continued. “The other members husbands don’t seem to have a problem with it. Why don’t you go talk to them?”

I walked into the same room they were in. Dad looked at me then at mom. “I’ll have to think about it.” he said.

Mom just smiled and whispered into his ear: “As you think about it, remember I’m going to do it.”

That’s the last I heard them talk about it.


The next school day Mrs. Hick came up to me. She was wearing a nice dress which had a very low neckline. She bent down giving a great view down her top: “Sir, I hope you’re having a great day. My name is Lisa Hick. Is there anything I can help you with? I hope you enjoyed the view.”

Me: “Hi Mrs. Hick. Thanks, I did enjoy the view. I don’t think there is anything you can help me with right now.” She smiled and walked away.

That was so weird, I’m not sure why Mrs. Hick would come up to me for any reason. I couldn’t believe she would also invite me to look down her top. Plus, she called me sir. Then I remembered the website. Maybe this is part of the sorority initiation?

After lunch I was walking down the hall to my next class. I notice mom walking towards me. I see her look around nervously as she walks up to me; she was also wearing a very nice dress with a low neckline. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, and luckily there weren’t many kids around. Mom stopped right in front of me, and bent down giving me a great view down her top: “Sir, hope you’re having a great day. As you already know my name is Anne Lee is there anything you need?”

Me; “No mom I don’t need anything and yes I already know your name.” I was looking at her like she went crazy.

Mom: “Sir if you do need something just ask. I hope you enjoy the view. I’ll see you at home.” She quickly walked away, but not before I noticed her blushing.

If I thought Mrs. Hick encounter was weird. This was even more weird. I don’t normally see mom at school, but today she walks up to me telling me her name. I just shook my head as I walked to my class.


At the next Science Club meeting, just before we were getting ready to leave, Mr. Lett: “Okay guys remember next week is fall break. The sorority initiation starts Friday. It will last until all of the pledges finish their tasks. The initiation will last pass the fall break for sure. Mrs. Head is thinking about 20 to 30 days. The initiation link will be activated Friday morning. I’m not sure what the time frame is but when you guys get home Friday you should be able to watch. There won’t be anything happening until it is. Today the two pledges should of came up to you, introduced themselves and called you sir. Did they get to all of you?”

Everyone said they did. Now I knew why mom and Mrs. Hick came up to me. It was part of their pledging.

Rick: “Ken before you get out of here let me show you how the initiation link works.”

Me: “Sure man.” Rick opens up his laptop showing me how the initiation link works. It was pretty easy. I would have figured it out myself, but it gave us time to talk.

Rick: “You don’t have to really watch it live. By the way if you make any comments you’ll be seen as #14. That way no one will know who you are. It helps keep someone finding out who you are if the web page gets hacked. All of the initiation which is recorded is kept for a while. If you miss some you can always go and watch the action. The only thing is you won’t be able to make any comments. You can only do that when it’s live, but you can read what comments were posted.”

Me: “Cool! Where is the location of the initiation?”

Rick: “It’s done at Mrs. Head house. She has an extra-large basement.”

Me: “What about Mr. Head?”

Rick: “He’s no problem. He found out by accident about what the teacher’s sorority was really about when his wife joined. He made a deal with Mr. Lett. Since most of the initiation takes place on non-school days their kids spend time with their grandparents. You’ll see his comments as #2.”

Me: “What did you mean what the sorority is really about?”

Rick: “You’ll find out as time goes by. Nothing for you to be worried about.”

Me. “Do the women who are pledges know? Like my mom.”

Rick: “I really don’t know. I’m pretty sure they were told before the initiation starts. I know they have been told about all of their tasks that they have to complete.” This started me wondering what the real deal was with the sorority. Was my mom getting into something she shouldn’t?

When I got home from school mom was in the kitchen: “How was the science club meeting today?”

Me: “It was okay. Why did you come up to me today calling me sir and introduced yourself as if we didn’t know each other?” I was way too embarrassed to ask why she let me look down her top. I kind of already knew the answer to my question. I just wanted to see what she would tell me.

Mom: “Oh, guess I did confuse you. I started my initiation. Since we help out the science club the sorority made Mrs. Hick and I go to each member of the science club and introduce ourselves. Even though you know me I had to introduce myself to you also. Plus, at school I have to call all members of the science club sir. I’m guessing that is only while I’m pledging. This Friday my initiation goes into full swing. I’ll be gone the whole fall break. Your dad is not happy about me joining the sorority but I want to join. I would like to ask you that you talk to me if you have any concerns and don’t tell dad. I know that some of the tasks I will be doing, he wouldn’t approve.” She never mentioned about letting me look down her top. I figure I better just let it go.

Me: “Okay, mom, it will be just between us. I hope that in the end you will have fun.”

Later that evening dad was in the living room: “Hey Ken!”

Me: “Yes sir.”

Dad: “Looks like your mom will start doing a lot of crazy things starting Friday. She told me that’s her initiation starts. We most likely won’t see her next week during the fall break. Plus, it may last longer. I still don’t understand why she is doing this, and between you and me, I’m not happy with her joining. I know your Science Club is helping with the initiation. I want you to keep me posted on what is going on. Do you understand?”

Me: “Okay!” Was all I could think of to say. Now I was caught in the middle between mom and dad. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but knowing what I saw on the website, and the videos I had seen, I was pretty sure I was going to have to make a choice between them.

Dad: “She was given instructions on how to dress starting Friday morning. She won’t be home until following Sunday night. I’m not sure what is going on. I guess it’s better that way. I’m not sure if I want to know what is going to happen.” He was just rambling on and on. I just sat there listening to him vent. I thought it was making him feel better. Even I didn’t know what they were going to do, but I’m sure I was going to be watching the live link, if dad didn’t have something else planed for me.


Friday morning mom was wearing a tight yellow dress with a low collar showing a lot of cleavage, high heels and her hair in a ponytail. Dad and I were at the kitchen table having breakfast when she walked in. Both of us could only stare at her. I can’t remember her ever dressing like this for school. She looked like she was going out on a date with dad instead of teaching a class.

Dad: “I like what I see but isn’t it too much for a teacher to wear to school.”

Mom: “Mrs. Head got with Mr. Cook (The school principal). She told us we have his permission while we are undergoing our initiation. After the initiation it’s back to the school code.” Mom looks at me. I just stared with my mouth open and didn’t saying a word. She turned and walked out of the kitchen and out to go to school.

At school that day I notice mom and Mrs. Hicks both walking around the school. Mrs. Hicks is the other teacher going through the initiation with mom. Mrs. Hicks was also wearing the exact same outfit as mom. They look funny walking next to each other dressed the same. Nobody said anything and that surprised me. The whole school knew they were the pledges for the teacher’s sorority. I guessed it was no big deal since this happen every year at the same time. I didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary going on with mom other than the way she was dressed for the day. Which doesn’t mean that anything else was happening.

When I got home from school, I turn on my laptop. I went straight to the web page. Nothing was going on. All you could see was a great picture of the basement. I did notice chairs were setup in a circle. A few couches were off to the side, but that was all I could see so far. As I was getting ready to exit the web page someone put a sign in front of the camera. It said “Ladies went to dinner. They should be back around 6:30. I’m guessing it was Mr. Head who put the sign in front of the camera.

Dad got home from work early and we went out to eat. We didn’t talk. He seems to be in some sort of deep thought. We got home around 6 P.M. I went up to my room grabbed my laptop. There was still nothing going on. I did notice some movement on the screen. Soon I notice the teachers were walking down the steps to the basement. They were all wearing dresses. They walk around until everyone had a seat except for mom and Mrs. Hick.

After all of the teachers sat down, Mrs. Head: “Thanks for buying us dinner you two. Now it’s time for you two to bare yourselves to your new sisters. Hand your clothes to Mrs. Smith as you remove them.”

They sure were not wasting anytime getting things started. Maybe they have been doing things all day. But this is the part I wanted to watch. My cock was getting hard as I could hardly control my excitement. Mom and Mrs. Hick both smiled as they kicked off their heels. They picked them up handed them over to Mrs. Smith. Mom smiled as she slowly reached behind her to unzip her dress. Mrs. Hicks was doing the same thing. I couldn’t take my eyes off my mom as she slowly lowered her dress.

I watched as she slipped it off of her shoulders and her bra came into view. As I was watching every move the ladies were making, a few crude remarks started popping up on my computer screen. I’m guessing it was the guys from the club who were watching and commenting. I knew there were about ten guys in the club, plus Mr. Head, and Mr. Lett. I doubt Mr. Cook was watching, because if he was, this wouldn’t be happening. However, my number was 14. I watched the comments and the numbers on who was making them. I was shocked when I noticed comments from numbers well past 14. Who else was watching I wondered?

I said earlier both women were in the exact same outfit. That included what was on beneath the dress. They were both wearing a very sexy yellow lacy bra. As they continue to lower their dresses, my eyes were glued to their boobs. Watching as they bounced with each move. Which cause more crude remarks to pop up on the screen.

As they continue to slowly push their dresses downward their panties came into view. Yep, you guessed it they both had on matching lacy yellow panties. They might be thongs; I really couldn’t tell from the angle I was viewing. As their dresses slid down their legs the top of their stockings came into view. How did I miss not seeing or being able to figure out mom was wearing stockings when I check her out this morning? The stockings on both women were being held up by yellow garter belts. Both women handed their dresses to Mrs. Smith.

I was practically drooling looking at my mom and Mrs. Hicks almost naked. They’re smiling like it is no big deal to remove their clothes in front of all of these female teachers. I wasn’t sure if it was from embarrassment or arousal, but I could see their nipples poking through their thin sexy yellow bras. The crude remarks continue to flow on the computer screen. My pants are getting tighter by the second. I’m not sure if it’s from knowing the crude remarks were coming from guys I knew or just seeing these two sexy MILF standing in just their bra and panties.

Mrs. Head: “Now turn around slowly so your sisters can get a real good look at are two new pledges.”

Mom and Mrs. Hicks turned around slowly. The crude remarks continue. I couldn’t think of anything to add to the comments that weren’t already being said. As their back sides came into view, I noticed I was right about their panties being thongs. Wow both of their sexy asses look even hotter in the thongs.

As they finished turning around, Mr. Head: “Now off with the rest! Let’s see what you two have been hiding from everyone.”

Mom smiles as she puts her hands behind her back to unfasten her bra. Mrs. Hicks is doing the same thing. Mom slowly unsnaps her bra. She reaches up to her left should, pulling down her bra strap letting it slowly slide down her arm. It’s as if she knows she is being watched. With one hand she holds on to the front of her bra as she takes her other hand reaching up taking hold of her other bra strap slowly pulling it down her arm. She now pulls her bra away from her body. Mrs. Hick’s bra is off also. They both handed their bras over to Mrs. Smith.

My eyes were popping out of my eyes. Every time the two MILF pledges move their tits either swayed or bounce. This is the first time that I can recall seeing my mom’s nude breasts. I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. At the moment I forgot about Mrs. Hick. I was horny as hell right now. For mom’s age her tits looked very firm. They had a ski slope shape to them. Her nipples are hard as a rock and point straight out from her large areolas. Which is a nice brown in color. I’m so excited I moved my hand to my hard cock rubbing it slowly.

Looking over at Mrs. Hick she has two magnificent tits. Her boobs are full. She has very long nipples. From my view they look like they were over an inch long. Her nipples seem to be hard just like moms pointing straight out from her very dark brown areolas. Both MILF teachers seem to be enjoying their initiation so far. I know I was enjoying their inhiation so far.

Without being told both women pull down their sexy lacy thongs. They were both careful pulling them pass their stockings. As soon as they had their panties off two chairs were placed next to them. The ladies sat down on the chairs. Again, without being told, they started removing their stockings. One leg at a time.

As soon as they were totally nude, Mrs. Head: “Enough sitting stand up!!” Both women jump up fast. Now standing in front of Mrs. Head and the other members of the sorority. At the moment all I could see of the two women is their butts.

Mrs. Head: “Will the two sister who are sponsoring these two pledges please inspect their pledge. Letting us know it they are worthy to be members of our sorority.”

Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Pitts both walk up to the two women. Mrs. Smith inspected mom as Mrs. Pitts inspected Mrs. Hick.

Mrs. Pitts: “I’m glad you two listen and shaved off all of your hair around your pussies.”

Mrs. Smith took moms boobs, cupping them. She moves her hands down to the bottom of her boobs holding them like she was weighing them. She moved them up and down, side to side. She played with mom’s tits for a few minutes. Mrs. Pitt was doing the same thing with Mrs. Hick. Mrs. Smith took a good look at mom’s pussy. Walking behind her so she could get a good look at her ass. Squeezing it hard. Mrs. Pitts did the same to Mrs. Hick. She had mom bend slightly spreading her ass cheeks with her fingers taking a good long look at her backside. She walks back in front of mom having her stand back up. Giving her a kiss on her forehead. Next, she gave her a tight hug. She smacks her hard on the ass: “I will be glad to have you as a sister.” winking at her.

Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Pitts finish inspecting the two MILF pledges. They whisper to each other for a minute before they both turn to face the other sorority members. Mrs. Smith: “After fully inspecting these two pledges we like to announce to the rest of the sorority that these two fine teachers are worthy of becoming one of us.” Everyone claps as mom and Mrs. Hick stood there smiling.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.