Abi: Things Get Even Dirtier and We Make a New Friend - Cover

Abi: Things Get Even Dirtier and We Make a New Friend

Copyright© 2023 by Abis Brother

Chapter 2: The Afternoon in the Clearing, Part 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Afternoon in the Clearing, Part 1 - Warning: Teenage incest, which gets very rude indeed. The tags cover all that's to come, but they're not all relevant to every chapter. Abi got some ideas for new things to try from some dirty photographs. We give them a try and Abi loves them and wants more. We then head out into the countryside to try something really perverted, which we both really enjoy, so we go back the next day and explore a whole new world. Then that world falls in, as we are discovered...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports  

Later that day we took the dog for another walk, this time to the clearing I mentioned earlier. As we were about to leave the house, Abi took me to the bottom of the stairs, then she climbed up to the fourth step and squatted down, lifting her skirt. Dirty Dolly grinned back at us, with her hair matted with a combination of Abi’s vaginal juices and my spunk, from the various perverted adventures she’d helped us with. “Come on brother, spit on your finger and slide it over your sister’s dirty bum hole, as I loved you doing rude things to it with your finger this morning, and then give Dirty Dolly a little tug. We’re going for a walk and I can’t wait to pull Dirty Dolly out of my vagina so that I can drink my brother’s lovely spunk from it!”.

I did as she asked, feeling her tight little anus puckering as I slid my wet finger over it and inserted it up to the first joint. “I’ve come up with something really dirty that you might like to try Abi. Do you want to try your first new dirty bum hole game when we’re on our walk?” I asked quietly. Abi looked like she was going to burst and nodded her head saying “Oh yes please!”. I smiled at her as I slipped my finger tip from Abi’s anus and used it to slide it all around Dirty Dolly as it stretched her vaginal lips apart, then I rubbed it over Abi’s little clitoris. She gasped and nearly fell over. I knelt down and she leant back to give me better access, then I licked her clitoris as I pulled Dirty Dolly’s hair to bend that dirty spunk plug inside Abi’s vagina to give me better access still, Abi moaned quietly, then she whispered, “Quick, I need your saved up spunk in my mouth and your penis back up my vagina, and then I want you to do something very dirty and rude to my bum!”.

Abi pulled her skirt down and we went to collect the dog from the back yard. I popped into the kitchen to get something out of the refrigerator along the way, then we headed off into the countryside. Twenty minutes later Abi was starting to get what she had wished for; she’d stripped off her T shirt and skirt and had climbed naked up onto the two stumps and was squatting down with Dirty Dolly forcing the outer lips of her vagina open. I had stood behind Abi as she’d squatted down, and with lots of encouragement from her I had finger fucked her bum with one and then two of my fingers to get it nice and relaxed, then I had walked around in front of her and squatted down, looking at her little tits and Dolly-stuffed vagina, then I had let her watch as I lubricated the 6” long hot-dog sausage we’d pinched from the fridge at home with spit, then I’d watched her face as I first rubbed the rough end of the sausage over her delicate schoolgirl’s recently finger-widened anus, then I slowly forced that sausage up into her rectum, with her gasping in perverted pleasure as I did so. I left just under half of the sausage hanging out.

I stood back and looked her up and down, then I whistled quietly. “You look like such a dirty girl Abi “, I said, “your nipples are still bright and puffy from where you had them nipped by those clothes pegs this morning as I fucked you. Your schoolgirl’s vagina is full of your older brother’s spunk, which you begged him to inject you with earlier, held inside you by a doll’s body which is stretching your tight little vagina and looks obscene. Not only those dirty things, but you also have a sausage stuck up your dirty bum hole, which is protruding and dangling there like you are having a shit”. Abi shivered at the word ‘shit’, as we very rarely used it in our dirty games. I said, “How do you feel about that Abi?”.

Abi looked blissful! “Oh brother, “she said, “I have to admit it, I am such a dirty perverted girl, and I love having all sorts of sex with my older brother. I want him to use and abuse my vagina, mouth, tits, bum and anything else he wants for our sexual pleasure. I love him shoving dirty things up my vagina, I love him spunking in my mouth, I love sucking and licking his dirty penis cream and I want us to plan to do lots and lots of even dirtier things than we’ve already done. I just can’t wait for my perverted brother to pull Dirty Dolly out of my vagina, so that I can drink his incestuous sperm whilst I am impaled on his lovely penis again!”

I walked up to naked Abi squatting between the two tree stumps. I sucked one bright red nipple into my mouth and bit on it gently, Abi purred, I got hold of Dirty Dolly’s head and began to push Dolly into and out of my sister’s vagina, looking her in the eye as I did so. She looked like she’d gone to heaven, with a look of pure perverted pleasure on her face. “Oh, I hope that there’s lots and lots of your spunk in Dirty Dolly”, she said. “Let’s find out” I replied, suddenly yanking Dirty Dolly from my schoolgirl sister’s vagina, instantly dropping to my knees to clamp my mouth onto it, sliding my tongue as far up her juicy hole as I could get it. Abi let out a small cry, then she looked down at me, saying “Oh, that is wonderful! You’re sucking your own spunk out of your little sister’s vagina, how very dirty are you?”.

I removed my mouth from her gaping hole and moved back. Her vagina looked spectacular, a dark red abused looking gaping hole, and her love juice or the remains of my spunk was dripping out of it. I handed her Dirty Dolly and she started putting it to her lips, “No, no, not yet!” I said sharply, as I slid three fingers across her dribbling gash, collecting the dirty juice, which I licked off my fingers.

I reached under her vagina and slowly began to pull the sausage from her anus, watching her face as I did so; she was biting her lip and gasping gently. It slipped out from deep inside her, then I gave it to her to hold as I rubbed her vaginal juices over her anus, probing slightly, looking at her enquiringly. She nodded eagerly, so I slipped two fingers back up into her anus. “Oh, that’s so dirty!” she said. I gently slipped two fingers from my other hand up into her vagina, and then started fucking both hands in and out at the same time.

Abi was soon panting with passion, “Please, please, please can I drink some of your sperm out of my dirty spunk plug?” she asked. I shook my head and said, “No, you can’t do that!” Abi looked confused. “You can’t drink spunk until you have tasted the dirty juices from your bum hole by licking them off that sausage which has been stuck up inside the dirtier of your two dirty holes”. Abi flushed and looked slightly stunned, “Are you sure?” she said. “Yes,” I said, “you tell me that you’re very dirty and perverted and that you want me to suggest really dirty things for us to do; well, I want to see you eat something that’s just been up your bum. Is that the sort of perverted thing you want me to suggest for you to do Abi?”

Abi took a deep breath; she shuddered and looked up at me, almost in awe and said, gasping, “Oh yes, that’s very definitely the sort of dirty and very perverted thing that I want you to suggest for me to do”. I nodded and said “Good! Once you’ve eaten all of the bum hole juice off that sausage then you can drink some of my sperm, but only then”.

I had kept fucking Abi’s vagina and anus with my fingers, and her vagina was now dripping wet and making obscene sloppy noises. She bowed her head and looked down at my hands abusing her young body, then she said “Please use two fingers from each hand to spread my vagina wide open brother”. I did as she asked and looked at it in all its schoolgirl glory. “From now on”, she said, “I want us to call my vagina my ‘cunt’, it’s the dirty hole which I want my brother to use however he wants to, and I want us to use that word so that I can feel as dirty as possible when we’re talking about the perverted incestuous under-aged things we are planning to do and how my ‘cunt’ is going to be used and misused. Do you like my cunt brother?” she said looking at me with pure lust on her face. I nodded and said “Oh yes, I love your cunt Abi!”.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.