Bill’s Naked Sister Ann - Cover

Bill’s Naked Sister Ann

by Recipient

Copyright© 2023 by Recipient

Fiction Story: Bill’s naked sister Ann told him she could not find her pajamas.

Tags: Ma/ft   Heterosexual   Fiction  

This story was inspired by Mat Twassel’s story “Making Cookies.”

Twenty-three year old Bill and his fifteen year old sister Ann were riding across the country to visit relatives. The second night of their journey found them driving along a lonely two lane highway that passed through a thickly wooded area.

“If we can’t find a motel soon,” Bill told his sister, “we will need to sleep in the car. I am too sleepy to do much more driving.”

As if by magic they found a motel with a “vacancy” sign, Bill said, “Thank God for small miracles.”

When they walked into the motel office Bill did not like the way the desk clerk leered at Ann. “We would like a room with two beds,” Bill told the clerk.

“You are in luck buddy,” the motel clerk smirked. We only have one room with one bed. You have the excuse to sleep with your child girl friend.”

“She is my sister,” Bill said gruffly.

“That’s what they all say,” addressing himself to Ann the desk clerk asked, “How old are you, Sweet Thing?”

“I just turned fifteen,” Ann said proudly.

When Bill signed the register, and paid for one night the motel clerk gave him the key.” This is for room nine, Bill,” he said. “It is none of my business what you do with your girl friend. Just don’t make it obvious. This motel has a reputation to maintain.”

When Bill and Ann carried their suit cases into room nine, Bill said, “If I was not so tired I would want to punch it out with that jerk.”

Ann relied,” I did not mind what he said.”

“He said you’re not a virgin.”

“Well I am,” Ann said. “If you don’t believe me I will show you my cherry.”

“Ann! That is no way to talk.”

“I got my point across.”

Bill got his pajamas out of a suitcase and went into the bathroom to change. When he came out, Ann was naked. “Ann!” Bill said sternly. Put your pajamas on.”

“I’m too tired to figure out where they are. Let’s go to bed.”

When they were in bed together, Ann kissed Bill on the lips. “Believe it or not,” she said. “This is the first time I’ve kissed a boy.”

“Ann, I’m not supposed to be enjoying this.”

“I’m enjoying it more, Bill. You’re making me wet.”

“Good night, Ann.”

“Good night, Bill,” Ann said, kissing him again.

They went to sleep immediately.

Later on that night, Ann woke up, and felt hungry. She had put a bag of cookies into one of her suitcases, so she turned on the light, and got the cookies.

This woke up Bill who got out of bed to find that his sister was still naked. She stood proudly for his inspection.

“Put your pajamas on,” Bill ordered.

Ann replied impishly, “I forgot where I put them.”

“But you remembered where your cookies are. I should not be enjoying this but I am. I like having a virgin sister, who has the growing breasts of a fifteen year old, a slender, shapely body, and a slit that peeks out from behind a few public hairs.”

Ann said, “I like teasing you because it is fun, and because I know you won’t try to have sex with me like a boy my age would.”

“I love you Ann,” Bill said.

“I love you too,” Ann relied.

Remember, we must never tell anyone about this,” Bill said. “Let’s go to bed.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.