Abi: Fishing - Cover

Abi: Fishing

by Abis Brother

Copyright© 2023 by Abis Brother

Incest Sex Story: Warning: Dirty outdoor incestuous sex between a 16 year-old and his 15 year-old sister. Don't look if you're not going to like it ;-)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

After nearly catching us being a very dirty brother and sister at the bottom of the stairs, I’m almost certain that Dad knew that Abi and I were doing incestuous things with each other, although he never mentioned or hinted at it in any way, and he certainly didn’t try to keep us apart. If anything, I think he began to give us more opportunities to be together alone in the house, or even away from home. Soon after that interrupted brotherly / sisterly oral sex session, he encouraged Abi to start to come fishing with us, although she’d never shown any interest.

Dad would take us fishing to some remote lake on the moors or deep in the middle of some woods and he almost always encouraged us to go for walks together while he ‘looked after the rods’. Almost without exception our ‘walks’ would end up with us doing something dirty out in the open, with Abi particularly loving to be outside with her jeans and panties around her ankles as she squatted in front of her brother whose jeans were round his ankles too, she’d be sucking her brother’s penis while she fingered herself, or stuck some piece of fishing equipment like a fat Pike float, or maybe a banana from our packed lunch, into her tight little vagina, and she’d be moaning enthusiastically as she sucked my penis, wanking me as she did so, or pulling it out of her mouth to slurp around the head of my penis with her tongue, which I just loved the feeling of, as well as the image of her doing it to her big brother!

As we were both enjoying our blow job treat, we’d be telling each other how much we were enjoying our perverted little games in normal voices so that anyone around would hear things like “I love sucking your penis brother”, or “I can’t wait to stick my incestuous penis into my sister’s willing juicy vagina” as we performed these perverted acts in a public place. We notionally enjoyed the prospect of being discovered, and pretended to be blatant, although we were really scared to death of such a thing happening and ending our secret perverted games.

I’m certain that on those occasions, instead of looking after the rods, Dad would secretly follow us, as there were a few times where we heard a twig cracking in the distance, or we’d walk back to the fishing spot by a different route to find Dad not there. He’d appear soon after us though, was often red-faced and breathing fast, and always had some excuse or other. He also almost always had a pair of binoculars round his neck, which he’d say he’d been using for bird-watching, although he never showed any interest in Ornithology at any other time as far as I can remember. I think that the binoculars were to allow him to stay a good distance from us whilst allowing him to get a good view of what his perverted son and daughter were up to together.

On one occasion I had Abi lying on a big tree stump in a hollow away from the lake on the moors, with her trousers and panties around her ankles and her knees up by her chest, while I knelt in front of her with my tongue as far as I could get it up her now fully hairy vagina (we’d be sixteen and fifteen at this point). She’d pulled her top up and was playing with her nipples while she looked down between her legs as her perverted incestuous brother slurped her vaginal juices. After a while she then told me in a loud voice “Come on, I want to suck my brother’s penis”. I reluctantly took my tongue out of her juicy vagina and moved close to her head, pulling my trousers and pants down to my thighs; she was soon slurping and sucking at her brother’s penis as I slipped two fingers up her vagina, pulling them out to let her or I suck her dirty vaginal juices off them. I then told Abi that I couldn’t resist the urge to stick my penis up her incestuous under-aged vagina, which caused her to nod enthusiastically.

I pulled my penis from between her lips and she lifted herself up on her elbows to get a better view as I pulled one shoe off to get her trousers and panties off one of her legs and out of the way, then I slid my penis up and down my young sisters little hairy mound and up and down her very juicy little slit, then I slipped my penis into her vaginal entrance, before starting to fuck my sister slowly and deeply, while she looked up at me with a big grin on her face. After only about thirty seconds of full-on incestuous schoolgirl penetration, there was the sound of something falling or moving in the bushes some distance behind and to the side of us; I span round, keeping my penis inside Abi, while she too tried to see who or what was there. Neither of us could see anything though, but whatever had caused the noise had certainly put the wind up us, as my penis had shrivelled to the size of an acorn in no time. I quickly pulled my trousers up and Abi slipped her foot back through her knickers and into the leg of her trousers, then she stood up and pulled them up, before slipping her shoe back on.

All the time we’d been putting ourselves right, we’d been keeping an eye on the bushes from where the noise had come, but nothing else was seen or heard. We had a little giggle to ourselves about how we’d nearly been caught that time, and then headed back to where we’d been fishing. We were hoping that Dad would be there listening to the cricket on his transistor radio as usual, but he was nowhere to be seen. When he eventually turned up about twenty minutes later, he said he’d been for a walk around another fishing lake close to the one we were fishing, but while he was talking to us it seemed to both of us that he was acting very oddly and he couldn’t look either of us in the eye. We both thought that he’d probably been watching our dirty little session from afar.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.