Ferry-tail - Cover

Ferry-tail

Copyright© 2023 by HAL

The Journey Back

“Linda! Linda! You can’t sleep here! Come on, up you come, where are your keys? Tim, you take Sandra.” Easier said than done. She weighed more than he did! And She had apparently lost the use of her legs.

“Disgraceful behaviour!” muttered on the men at the table beside them.

“Yes, so sorry. Boy trouble, please accept our apologies.” Timothy said, pouring oil on the waters where Veronica had been about to tell them to ‘fuck the fucking well off, you fucking old gits’ which wouldn’t have helped. It turned out that she actually had a temper when it finally surfaced. The two women tutted about ‘not happening in my day’ and Timothy just apologised again, though he was tempted to leave the girls there, just to annoy the superior, stuck-up prigs. He was also sure that a history lesson demonstrating that the unmarried births demonstrated that it did indeed happen in their day, would not persuade them. If you read the Daily Fascist every day then mere facts were unlikely to persuade you.

Veronica was supporting Linda as she staggered away, Timothy was all but dragging Sandra. Sandra kept saying “Fuckin ... bastar ... Shist face...” He hoped no-one thought she was referring to him. They got the lift because the stairs would be too hard with two very drunk girls. Under his breath, Tim was saying “Do no, do not, do not be sick in the lift”.

They made it to the inner cabin. Karen and another girl turned in to the corridor behind the four, saw them and turned round. They had already been aware that Sandra and Linda were getting drunk, they didn’t want to get involved. Karen was the third of that little band, but in reality she was only ever out for herself and had no interest in supporting ‘her friends’. By the end of the ferry trip she would be on Damien’s arm with a smile. A new queen bee.

Sandra fished around and found her card, it was screwed up and wouldn’t work. Linda’s worked and they got in and shut the door.

“We need to get them to bed.” Veronica said. She started to undo Linda’s jeans and had just got them down to her ankles (and Tim was wondering if he should still be there) when a darker patch started to appear on her pants. “Oh, NO, no, stop. Linda stop! Tim, help me.”

He dropped Sandra onto a bed and helped drag Linda into the bathroom “Pull her jeans off, quick!” Veronica said. Then she pulled the girl to her feet, yanked down her pants and dumped her on the toilet. She started pissing again, but it didn’t all go into the bowl. “Oh, disgusting. Oh, thanks.” Timothy just got a pad of toilet paper and held it in front of the first shaved groin he had ever seen so the flow dribbled down instead of out. He felt splashes on his hand and thought ‘Really? I’m getting an erection because Linda is peeing on my hand?’ “Okay, oh, shit.” literally. Now it was coming out her backside too. “Go and check on Sandra.”

“Sandra?”

“Feel sick, need a piss.” Oh, as well?

“Can you wait? Linda is on the toilet.”

“NEED A PISS!”

Right, he decided. He picked her up and pushed her against the wall, holding her with one hand and pulling at her skirt with the other, it came down easily, it was meant to, she was that kind of girl. But pants and tights? That was a challenge, her dragged and carried her into the crowded bathroom and sat her in the shower tray.

“Really? Oh well, I suppose so. Stuff is still coming out of Linda.” Veronica looked, and sure enough another squit of brown fluid dribbled out. “I don’t know, maybe she ate something bad too.”

“No, just drank a lot of cheap wine. Hang on Sandra.” He pulled and yanked and slowly another carefully shaved slit came into view, as soon as it found itself in air, it started to piss. The pants and tights were in the way. “Ahhh! I’m not washing them out.”

“You were willing to wash mine.”

“Not the same.”

“Your reaction is. Rearrange that!” He was tenting, actually quite painfully. It was true, seeing two new girls’ shave slots was turning him on. He was appallingly aware that he could see the attractive of getting a girl catatonically drunk and then just fucking away. He reset the erection to point up and carried on removing Sandra’s pants and tights. “At least you got off her skirt. I suppose she probably has spare pants. If not, there’s always your Y-fronts.” Veronica teased.

“No, no, no. They are special. I’m going to frame them” Now Veronica looked horrified. “Joke!”

“Sick!” was all Sandra said. She started to gulp as she felt the vomit coming up. “No, get her shirt off.” Luckily it was a teeshirt. No buttons to undo, just yank it up and over her head (and watch as her two tits got lifted up and then bounced back. “And the bra if you can.” It came off just as the first vomit stream appeared. A small fleck hit the left strap but that was all. He would wash that carefully. He didn’t think Sandra should go without a bra, if she ran braless she might knock herself out. Flinging the clothing out of the overcrowded room, he held the girl’s hair out of the way, something that Veronica noted; thoughtful as ever. Nobody wants to travel home with hair stinking of sick. Then he turned on the shower, pointing it away from her and adjusting it to be warm. “I’m surprised you didn’t turn it to cold.”

“Nah, not her fault. Not really. I heard what Damien and Terry were up for ... a foursome, share and share. That’s why Sandra refused, she has more self-respect than I gave her credit for. Linda refused when Damien wanted to go ahead with a threesome.” Veronica looked confused. “Two boys and her.” No, she still didn’t fully get it. “One at the face, one at the other end.”

“Oh, yuck! Really? I’m not surprised Linda said no. No, actually I am surprised, just pleased. Even she’s got to have standards.”

He was washing the vomit down the drain. She had stopped now, but her breasts glistened with yellow ‘stuff’. “Yes, you better had wash her completely. Haha, I bet you never imagined that soaping a girl’s tits could be so sexy.” He went out and came back with some shampoo from somebody’s bag, he didn’t care whose. And so what could have been the most erotic experience of his life turned into a nursing procedure of cleaning a girl all over after a medical emergency. The only part without vomit on it seemed to be her hair; lucky that he had been there. He washed the spittley flecks of vomit “Carrots! Vomit always looks like it has carrots in it.”

“Apparently in plays, to simulate vomit they use tinned mixed vegetables. I read that somewhere.” Timothy explained, as he gently lathered a girl’s stubbly pubic hair and then rinsed. “Funny old night. I didn’t expect it to be like this.”

“Not over yet.” Which, as it happens, was precisely what Charles Leewondam was saying to Abigail Kent after they had crammed into their own bathroom and showered together and she (and he) had peed in the shower. He was hoping for a last, glorious fuck. Then a thought occurred to him. “Look, can you help me with Linda’s shirt and bra? Sandra’s fine, she can’t fall over.” The two teenagers worked together to undress the second girl completely. It seemed almost normal now. “Right, get Sandra out and I’ll wash this one. I know she’s not vomited, but she’s got piss all over her legs, and worse on her backside.”

As Timothy dried off his paralytic girl in the bedroom, Veronica washed the browny stains from Linda and then washed her legs. She didn’t really need her upper body washed, so then she was led out and dried too. “Right see if they have spare knickers.”

“Which bag is which?”

“Don’t know, don’t care. Emergencies require drastic action. Anybody’s knickers will do. I suspect Karen is already being shafted somewhere by someone, she’s a skanky bitch.” Which seemed harsh, but true. And indeed she was the replacement for Damien and Terry’s planned threesome. Seemed she had lower standards than Linda. The other girl appeared at the door, found it locked and knocked. “Yes, safe to come in. Probably. These your pants? You’re loaning them to Sandra; what about these? Linda’s good that’s them sorted. No Tim, they can put them on in the morning just in case.” The two naked girls were tucked into the lower bunks. “Your responsibility now. I think they’ll be fine. But they’ll feel rough in the morning.”

They left, before the girl could object too much. She didn’t even like Linda and Sandra, she had been put in there to fill the space.

Already, as the girl was thinking some of that last sentence, Veronica and Timothy were falling in to their own two person, luxury cabin and almost literally ripping their clothes off. They were both ready to discover new heights of sexual bliss, Timothy was hoping to get inside the girl who everybody lusted after, and Veronica was thinking that she might let him. She and he started to kiss “Urrrgh! What is that smell? Oh no, you got some of Sandra’s spew on you! Did you not realise? Quick, have a shower. I’ll be in the bed waiting. Hurry.”

He did hurry, he rushed through showering with scented shampoos, he stayed erect the whole time. He came out and found Veronica fast asleep; naked on the bed. Like a Grecian goddess he told himself, then he carefully covered her up and lay beside her, he would have loved one more roll with a lovely girl before returning to his largely celibate existence; but he wouldn’t wake her.

In the teachers’ cabin, it turned out that Charles Leewondam was also letting the side down. Abigail Kent was quietly satisfying her own extra itch as her lover softly snored beside her. She didn’t complain, he’d been pretty enthusiastic for quite some time.

The girls in the trainees cabin were entwined and happy. Only Damien, Terry and Karen were still going at it like knives. She was happy that she had moved up the pole to the top. Damien was happy to have had anal sex with a whole new girl, convincing himself that Linda was getting boring anyway. Terry was finding oddly unsettling thoughts about which of his companions he most wanted to bone, long and hard. He never would properly resolve his sexuality.

Timothy came round from a sleep that involved a confusing dream of him rampaging his way through each and every female in the group, including Mrs Kent. He came round as Mrs Kent was enthusiastically sucking his every-willing prick, and then discovered that Mrs Kent resolved into Veronica. She just carried on and he came very quickly once he saw it was her mouth on his prick, and her breasts he couldn’t quite reach. He pumped into her mouth and she pulled off and let it spray around on the sheets and his hairy balls. “Morning, I thought you deserved a pleasant way to wake up. But I’m sure you mumbled ‘Oh Mrs Kent’.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.