The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 9: Hue Town

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Hue Town - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

By the time morning came, Rose had almost forgotten about Hickory being gone. A moment of sadness came over her, knowing that she had let the Siren take him as a slave. Her anger and resentment got the better of her last night, but now she wondered if it was the right choice. Did the punishment fit the crime? Not only that, but she would also now have to travel alone and try to read the map herself. And with at least three weeks of traveling left to do, she felt doubt settling in.

With the sunlight beginning to sprinkle between the trees, Rose ate some breakfast and did her best to pack up the camp while singing to herself with her newly acquired singing voice. Being a small-framed girl, there was no way she could carry all of Hickory’s belongings in addition to her own. She packed everything up and left Hickory’s stuff in a neat pile, only taking his rations and wooden wand. Luckily, he had marked the current place on the map, so if she did meet Elm again, she could at least direct him to where Hickory was taken.

By mid-afternoon, Rose could see the outer limits of a town on the horizon, which grew larger the closer she came to it. By her estimate, the town was at least five times larger than the village of Nette. Strange colored horses were pulling wagons along the nearby roads. Rose took a breath and steadied herself to finish the remaining stretch of the downhill road that led to a guard house.

“Do you have your self-dossier?” a man clad in armor asked as Rose stopped.

“I’m not from Scarlaria, so I don’t know what you mean,” Rose answered.

“It’s your papers that describe your name and natural attributes,” the guard explained.

“Natural attributes?” Rose questioned, confused.

“Your hair color, eye color, and skin color,” he said. “While in Hue town, all of these will change colors every day.”

When Rose explained that she had no idea what a self-dossier was and that she was sure she didn’t have one, the guard pulled out a long parchment. He asked Rose to present her finger, then quickly pricked the tip with a sharp point, holding her hand in place until a small drop of blood fell onto the parchment. Writing populated the blank document right before Rose’s eyes.

Name: Rose Barclay Age: 15, female Blood cycles: 52 Birthplace: Manhattan Hair: Shoulder-length, Red Eyes: Green Skin: Pale, creamy Height: Five feet, three inches Virgin: No Last Orgasm: 1 day Arousal: Low (Yellow)

Rose frowned at the deeply personal information on the document, especially the reminder of her virginity being gone. The guard tapped the parchment, which made it suddenly shrink down in size, before handing it to Rose. But before she could continue, the guard reminded her that payment was needed for the dossier service.

She thought about what she had to offer in return, knowing that she needed all of her traveling supplies. “I can offer a one-hander,” she said, “or milk!” she added.

“These dossier parchments are not cheap,” he said. “If that’s what you have to offer, then I will accept both.”

Rose followed the man into the guardhouse, where he sat and let her do all the work. She had to undress his pants and find his penis among his thick clothes and padding. As she used his hand on him, he touched her hair and face and fingered her dry lips. Once he finished, Rose cleaned her hand and then asked for a bucket so she could fill it with her milk.

“A bucket? I have plenty of milk in my stores, so I’d prefer to get yours right from the source,” he said, smirking.

As the guard undressed Rose’s top, she decided against arguing since she didn’t specify the terms of her payment. He tapped and circled her left nipple with his tongue until her milk flowed, sucking it from her breast before moving to the right. Her left nipple continued to drip as he activated her right with the same pattern.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.