The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 7: Rose reaches Horny

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Rose reaches Horny - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

At the end of the two weeks, Rose felt more confident about continuing her trip now that she had some training. She could evade physical attacks, throw proper punches and kicks, and even resist arousal attacks. The urge to return home to New York had dwindled significantly, though. Something about living here on the farm and working with her hands seemed to be fulfilling to Rose. Also, the thought of departing from Elliot was causing a dull ache in her chest.

The final morning came against her will, and Rose gathered her belongings. Hickory and Elm offered to escort her to the next town since they were also going that way. Rose said goodbye to Henry and Elliot, her eyes lingering on her crush, hoping that he’d grab and kiss her, then beg her to stay. She wouldn’t be able to leave if he asked her to stay. Maybe he knew the same thing, so he avoided asking as to not keep her there.

The farm and the house eventually faded from sight as the three of them crossed over the rolling hills. By sunset, they were closing in on the forest. According to the men, it would save an entire day’s travel to take the path through the woods instead of going around. They set a camp just before the trees, deciding to spend the night there before marching on. The men showed Rose how to create a campfire and how to pitch a tent. There was no need to hunt or forage for food just yet since they carried rations with them. Even the men had carried some of Rose’s milk.

The journey into the woods the following day was uneventful. Rose’s expectation of darkness and danger around every corner was obviously skewed by too many movies. By the end of the second day, the group made camp again just on the other side of the woods, having completed their trip through it. On the third day, Elm set off alone in another direction. He planned to stop by a small village for special supplies before meeting Hickory at the next town. Rose sorely missed the cozy house back at the farm and the comfortable bed she stayed in.

As the third day came to a close, Rose and Hickory set up their tents and made camp. Their route for the next day would take them through a thicket of trees followed by a path between steep mountainous terrain. Rose lay in her tent, wondering how it would feel to finally be home again. Would she ever see the world of Scarlaria again? She thought about the peaceful village of Nette and the family she stayed with upon her arrival here. Everyone she met so far was more or less nice to her, which was different than living in Manhattan.

Rose’s mind turned to Suenette, remembering the first orgasm she ever had. Rose pulled her bottoms down some and touched her clitoris, focusing on the memory of Suenette sitting behind her, using her fingers so well. Elliot came to mind next as Rose pictured his handsome face between her legs again. The way he used his mouth on her was the best feeling she ever felt. Her imagination took it further, having Elliot move on top to kiss her lips. Yes, she could feel his wonderful lips touching hers.

Elliot pulled Rose’s hand away from masturbating and pinned it to the ground as he kissed her. She closed her eyes, enjoying the new sensation of having another person’s tongue in her mouth. His other hand touched and squeezed her small breast before moving between her legs. She moaned when his fingers caressed her womanly button. But, as much as she wanted to continue, it didn’t feel right to force a good memory of Elliot to have sex with her.

Rose opened her eyes again, her mind returning to reality to find how overwhelmingly hot her body felt now. She panicked, realizing that her arousal was much too high, and quickly tried to alleviate the issue by masturbating again. An invisible force seized her wrist, though, and pinned her arm again. Erotic tingling formed over her mouth, neck, breasts, nipples, and pussy. She was sure this was an arousal attack. Still, before she could even consider breaking free, her mind clouded over with nothing more than sexual thoughts. A tremendous throbbing began in her clitoris, followed by an intense empty feeling inside of her vagina that craved to be filled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.