The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 6: Arousal Attacks

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Arousal Attacks - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

Rose found herself in bed when she opened her eyes again. The events of the previous night flashed in her mind, and she thought maybe it was all a dream. Either way, she washed up and then went downstairs to prepare a bucket for the day’s milk. She pulled an empty one from the storeroom, wiped it out, then sat it on the table.

“No need for that today,” Elliot said.

“I have to pay for my stay here,” Rose responded.

“You paid quite a bit when you saved us from those sirens last night,” he said.

“Sirens?” Rose questioned.

“Those two things that looked like women. They lure men into sex with the magic of their singing.”

Rose was about to question the logic of that but then said, “Oh.”

“Yeah, then they take the men back to their breeding grounds,” Elliot continued. Sirens are all females, so they use human men to impregnate as many of the pack as possible until they die of exhaustion.”

“They ran away from me,” Rose said, still wondering why.

“Of course,” Elliot smiled at Rose. “The voice of a human female causes them pain. “They probably didn’t expect you to be here.”

“Do you remember anything from last night?” Rose asked.

“Everything,” he said, giving Rose a warmer smile.

Rose blushed, turning her eyes toward the bucket again. “It’s my job to provide milk while I’m here,” she said, pulling her shirt from her breasts.

For the rest of the day, Rose tried to be more useful than being a mere milkmaid. She took to cleaning around the house, then did her best to pretty up the small garden on the side of the porch. Having looked down on such menial tasks all of her wealthy life, Rose found it fulfilling to work with her hands. Her hands, nails, face, and arms were all dirty, something that was much less important these days. No one was judging her appearance, telling her that she needed to be ladylike, that she wasn’t allowed to burp, or that she couldn’t leave the house without a proper outfit or makeup. It was just her on a farm with no technology or the worries of modern life. She could be messy and enjoy herself with no one watching her every move.

“You’re doing a good job there, girl,” Henry said as he walked by, smacking Rose’s butt.

“Thank you,” she smiled.

Rose assisted with dinner preparations later in the afternoon due to expected guests coming over. From what she gathered, two additional men were coming: relatives of Henry and Elliot. They were apparently woodworkers who specialized in making enchanted wands and staves. The two older men arrived on time, probably in their late thirties or forties. They both had attractive qualities as well, making Rose assume that good looks ran in the family.

The four men all drank her milk during dinner, with Rose drinking water instead. The thought of drinking a cup of her own milk made her gag. Throughout their meal, Rose recounted her story again, telling them all about New York and technology and how she was lost in their land of Scarlaria.

“That is an interesting tale,” the first man, Hickory, said. Rose wasn’t sure if he believed her or not. “New York girls certainly produce delicious milk,” he added, holding his cup in the air.

“Henry tells us you’re training for your trip to the capital,” the other man, Elm, said.

“Yeah, I was attacked by an imp,” Rose answered, then told the story of how Henry rescued her.

“She saved us too,” Elliot chimed in, adding the story of the sirens.

“Henry has asked us to help you train you in arousal attacks, most of which are magic or chemical-based,” Hickory said.

“I think I read something about those,” Rose said.

The group moved to the field after dinner. Elliot and Henry watched from the side while Hickory and Elm made the preparations. Elm fastened a white cloth around Rose’s waist, which she figured was used to measure her arousal. The two men then put some distance between them and Rose before taking a short, wooden club-like item into their hands. No, not a club, Rose thought, but a sort of wand. She wondered for a moment how their magic worked. Would it be similar to a movie or a book?

Before Rose could finish the thought, a very warm tingle formed over her mouth as if she were being kissed. She felt fingers on her breasts and between her legs, touching and rubbing with erotic skill. Just as quickly, the sensations stopped, yet no one was ever near her. The white cloth around her waist was now yellow.

“That was a basic arousal attack,” Hickory explained. “These attacks are meant to distract, disrupt and eventually incapacitate you in a state of horny.

“How do you stop it from happening?” Rose asked worriedly. It didn’t seem likely she could prevent such a thing.

“You need to focus to be able to expel the magic hands on you. The more attention you give to the sensations or pleasure, the stronger the spell will affect you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.