The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 5: The Sound of Sirens

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Sound of Sirens - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

Every day for the first week felt like replaying the same movie over and over. Rose woke up later than the men and made sure to fill a bucket before they returned from their morning errands. Remembering the tap, circle, tap pattern to make her chest fill with milk was easy enough. Then, by the time they finished training and sat for dinner, Rose felt like she could eat a restaurant into bankruptcy. When Rose asked Elliot more about the whole milk thing, she learned that there were no other women around for miles and miles. More importantly, the best milk came from girls Rose’s age, through about twenty, before the taste began to dwindle away. Most girls only provided milk to their families, so it was hard to trade for, and even then, most families couldn’t afford the food to feed a milkmaid girl.

Aside from the weird feeling of two grown men drinking her milk, she was pleased with the gains she made in training. She wasn’t sure if it was because the rules of physics were different in this world, or because she never realized her own talent, but after just a few days, she could flip her entire body to avoid an attack. The other good part of staying on the farm was that Elliot visited her room every other night to make her orgasm with his mouth.

The longer Rose stayed, the harder it became to decide if she truly wanted to make the dangerous trip to the capital at all. Family and modern technology seemed less important now compared to a peaceful farm life with a handsome boy. That night after Elliot finished making her orgasm, Rose pictured them being together. She could be his wife and they’d eventually inherit the farm. Elliot could have her virginity and she’d give him plenty of kids.

Rose began the next day by retrieving a new bucket and putting it on the table. The storeroom already contained seven buckets of her milk, six of them full, and the seventh partially used. She assumed the rules in this world did require milk to be refrigerated like back home. It still seemed ridiculous that her body could produce so much milk, but she figured lots of things didn’t make sense now.

“Good morning, my lady,” Elliot said as he came through the door.

“Good morning,” she said, smiling warmly.

“Are you about to milk? I’ll give you privacy,” he said.

“Do you want to get me started?” Rose asked, pulling her small breasts free.

“I, uh,” he hesitated, then said, “Okay, sure.”

Rose smiled and stood in front of the bucket while Elliot reached from behind her. His hands felt warm and pleasant on her skin as he cupped her soft chest. She closed her eyes, wanting and wishing that he’d just squeeze her. That moment didn’t come though, and instead, his fingers tapped and circled her nipples until her breasts enlarged and began pouring milk into the bucket.

That afternoon, Henry began Rose’s lesson in kicking and punching. She didn’t catch on as quickly as the evasive motions, but her form in throwing a punch and kick did improve over wild thrashing. Elliot spent extra time with Rose afterward, holding her arm and leg out to demonstrate good techniques. She enjoyed every minute of being close to him.

At dinner, Henry and Elliot had finished their portions while Rose continued to consume several more plates of food. She looked up from her plate after a few moments of their talking stopped, worried they were looking at her. Eating more than two grown men combined already made her self-conscious. They seemed to be listening for something, though, then as the room went quiet, Rose thought she could hear someone singing.

Rose followed Henry and Elliot to the door, curious to see who was in their field singing. There were two women about a hundred yards from the house singing a beautiful song in a language Rose didn’t understand or recognize. In a trance-like state, both Henry and Elliot left the porch and walked toward the two women. Rose stayed back not wanting to butt into any business that wasn’t hers. Maybe the women went around singing for money, or maybe they were lost.

Henry and Elliot stopped near the women, and nothing seemed to happen for a minute. Suddenly, both men began undressing before discarding their clothes on the ground. Each woman embraced Henry and Elliot in a kiss, and then before long, they moved down on their knees. Rose felt pain in her chest as the woman took Elliot’s erect penis in her mouth. Were these two women like their girlfriends or something? Rose questioned in her mind. Why hadn’t Elliot told her he was with someone? Of course, he was, though. He was a strong, handsome man, kind and gentle. She felt so stupid now for thinking he’d want to be with a girl obviously too young for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.