The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 47: The Royal Wedding

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 47: The Royal Wedding - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

Dozens of horses rumbled over the land in East Scarlaria, just outside of Nette Village. The Master of Horses, Salt, led the Queen’s convoy. Inside Rose’s wagon, she was dictating notes to Cole, who documented them masterfully. Griff rode alongside the wagon while the rest of the Queen’s guard rode either ahead or behind the caravan. Soon, Rose could hear the men shouting to bring the journey to a halt. The horses slowed and came to a stop on a large farm about a hundred yards from a house.

“You look more nervous now than when you went to confront your enemies,” Camellia said, smiling.

“He always fills me with butterflies,” Rose said.

She stepped out of the wagon and walked toward the house, flanked by Griff, Cole, and Camellia. Before she reached the door, however, Elliot and Henry appeared from around the side. At first, they gazed in wonder at the horses and wagons now positioned on their land. Their eyes then turned to the guests near the front door, and Rose smiled at her fiance, Elliot. It seemed to take him a moment to recognize her fully, especially since her hair was braided and she had grown quite a bit.

“Rose...” Elliot said, walking slowly toward her. “My queen,” he added, taking her hand.

“I’m your soon-to-be wife first and then your queen,” she said, smiling brightly.

“I’m so happy to see you. When I heard you became Queen, I didn’t know if I’d ever see you again.”

“I’ve had a lot to do, but you’ve always been on my mind.”

“You look so different but still as beautiful as ever.”

Rose smiled again and straightened up. “It’s time we bring our lives together. I need you in the capital with me.” And then, before Elliot could respond, she added, “Henry will have all the help he needs here. Or, if he wants, I will grant him farmland near the capital.”

“Don’t be a dummy,” Henry chimed in. “The prettiest girl in the world wants to marry you. Get on with it.”

Months later, as the wedding day approached, set to take place on Rose’s eighteenth birthday, she was busy with the final touches. Out of everything that ever happened, Rose wanted this to be the most perfect day in her life. This meant there were a few things she needed to do before she could be fully content.

After sending Griff and Camellia away for a bit to have some time alone, Rose made her decision. She faced the empty space in her room, then used her hand to cut a path back to Earth. The magical doorway opened, and she stepped into her bedroom back in Manhattan. The modern gadgets felt strange and foreign to Rose now. There were so many things in life more important than television or smartphones. Leaving the room, she soon came into contact with her dad.

“Where have you been?” he questioned. “You were supposed to help me with that deal last night. And what are you wearing?”

“Where is mom?” Rose asked, ignoring his questions.

“In the living room- wait, I’m talking to you.”

Rose walked past him and continued to the living room. There, Rose found her mother reading a book. Now that she knew the truth of it all, she could see the weariness in her mom. A once great lady was reduced to living a mundane human life just to protect her daughter. The thought deeply saddened Rose, but now she was here to make things right. Her mother escaped to Earth to hide, and now it was time for her to return home.

“It’s time to go home, mom,” Rose said.

Her mother looked up from the book, slow to realize what was happening. The sight of Rose’s appearance had to sink in. She was no longer the little girl that had left the condo yesterday evening. Her mother stood and gazed at Rose, eyeing her womanly form and the fiery hair upon her head. The woman began to cry, but Rose smiled.

“I know everything, mom. I read your diary and learned the truth about our family. I’ve been trying to be a good queen, but I need help.”

“Rose...” she said, hugging her daughter. “I’m so proud of you. You’re growing into a fine woman and lady.”

“There’s something else,” Rose smirked. “I’m getting married.”

While the dad stared and listened in shock, Rose went on to tell her mom about everything that had happened. She was dismayed by the hardships Rose had faced, but Rose explained that she needed to experience those things to learn and grow. There was no better way to understand pain and suffering than experiencing it yourself. Once all was told, Rose turned to face her dad.

“We’ll be returning to our true home. Because you did at least provide for Mother and I, I will give you one chance to come with us.”

Rose walked with her mother back to the bedroom, where the portal was still open. Her dad, well, more like her mom’s husband, was still complaining about having to lose either his whole family or his whole business. The women appeared back in Scarlaria after stepping through the breach. Just before Rose turned to close the link, he hurried through and watched it disappear behind him.

The next day, Rose went to see Ivan, who had become her brother. He was in his room, which was perfect. She closed the door and looked at him, almost able to read his thoughts. Thanks to the incredible bond between them, they could easily feel each other’s emotions.

“What’s wrong?” Ivan asked.

“When I became queen, I was certain that you’d ask me to send you home,” she said. “Instead, you chose to stay here with me.”

“I would make the same choice again,” he said.

“That’s the thing. If those closest people to me have to give up their family for me, then I don’t feel like I’m being a good queen.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.