The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 46: Queen Rose Scarlet

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 46: Queen Rose Scarlet - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

The room changed as Rose’s spirit swapped with Ivan’s once again. Now that the plan was complete, the charade was no longer needed. The magic of Ash’s painting was deep at work, making Rose feel an overwhelming need to have sex with him. Even as Ash undressed her, Rose was fully aware of the spell and had no intention of letting this play out. It had been a long road to get here. She had endured rape, violence, and magic that was used to harm. It was now time to put her family’s land back in order.

Magic flooded Rose’s loins, but now she could differentiate between the magic and arousal. Her hair appeared to burn like a flame, yet it was just as soft and cool as usual. The painting unraveled into pieces at her command. In response, Ash seized Rose and forced her against the wall while calling for help. The warm, tingling magic drew up into Rose’s throat, and she began to sing. Her voice amplified from the room and echoed through the hallways and corridors. Every male stopped in place when her voice reached their ears. They were no match against the power of her combined magic and that of the siren song she had been given.

The women of the manor were frightened and confused, but as they looked upon Rose’s fairy-like hair, the proper history of Scarlaria was restored in their minds. She went to the throne room and freed Ivan of the siren spell, and then, together, they began seeking out Bryarth. They walked past many more men who were subdued by the song, all of them standing in a daze. The women kneeled in Rose’s presence as her magic made them aware of her royalty.

Bryarth was standing in the same chamber where Rose had first met him. She remembered pleading her story before the usurping family in hopes that they could send her back to Earth. She had no idea that they suspected her bloodline all along. Bryarth glared at Rose with contempt, but she could feel the fear inside of him. Everything his family had built over the corpses of the true House Scarlet was now crumbling. The reign was going to end with him.

“That is quite the magic you’re able to wield,” he said to Rose. “My family has governed Scarlaria for generations.”

“I am here to take back what your family stole from mine,” Rose said.

“That may be true, but you don’t know these lands like I do, nor do you know the first thing about being a ruler. You and I can join our houses,” he smirked.

“I will never marry you,” she shook her head. “What choice do you have? I have the loyalty and wealth of the people. Your claim to the Scarlet Line is merely ancient stories.”

“And your claim is nothing more than lies and deceit. The spells of your family have been broken, and the illusion with it. The people know the truth now.”

“You’re just a girl from another world,” he sneered. “I gave you a chance to be a part of my family, but now I will have to remove you.”

A dozen guards soon entered the room, either having broken free of the siren song or coming from outside of its range. Rose turned to look at the men, who were all eyeing her with stunned, confused expressions.

“I do not hold any of you guilty for obeying what you believed to be lawful orders,” she said.

One by one, the men kneeled in Rose’s presence. It was as if a curtain was pulled away to reveal the real world behind it. Bryarth’s composure was beginning to break. He had no real power that could overcome Rose now that the enchantments had been lifted. Even as he continued to pitch ideas to Rose, the guards escorted him from the room. By that evening, the entire usurping family had been detained. Ivan and the rest of Rose’s friends and retainers were relieved that her plan had worked.

It took quite a bit of time to quell the chaos in the manor. The retainers and other workers were in a state of mass confusion that Rose had to settle a little at a time. For the next few days, Rose’s schedule consisted of interviewing each and every retainer and worker. The ones that wanted to stay were allowed to, so long as they pledged their loyalty to her house. Anyone who wanted to leave was released from their oaths and duties without penalty. Bryarth was correct about one thing: Rose didn’t fully understand how to be a ruler.

Two weeks later, after Rose addressed the people of the capital, an official crowning ceremony was held. The news of Rose becoming Queen spread across Scarlaria with a mixed reception. It was still going to take a long time for the enchantments of the usurpers to fully dissipate. Even so, the arousal curse still persisted, which Rose intended to make her primary focus as Queen.

Finally, the day came when Rose sat on her throne to begin conducting official business. The girls had braided and decorated Rose’s hair for the occasion. The seamstress produced a royal dress for Rose, adorned with the colors and sigil of her house. Many of the townsfolk had entered the manor to see Rose’s first public audience.

“Griff of River Point,” Rose said, calling him forward first.

“My queen,” he said, coming to kneel before the throne.

“We haven’t known each other long, but you pledged yourself to me and followed me into a danger that was not your own. Do you wish to continue your service to me?”

“I do wish to, my queen,” he said, looking at her feet.

“Rise and be knighted,” Rose said, bestowing Griff with the honor. “Now, Sir Griffin of House Scarlet, take your position as the captain of my Queen’s guard.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.