The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 45: The Throne of House Scarlet

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 45: The Throne of House Scarlet - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

“So, what’s going to happen when you become queen?” Ivan asked Rose the next day as they walked together.

“The veil of lies will be lifted, and the people will remember our true history.”

“I still don’t understand. If they were able to overthrow your whole family, how would you beat them alone?”

“That’s where I need your help,” she said, stopping to look at him.

“I will do anything I can,” he said firmly.

“Don’t answer me yet,” she said. “I’m going to ask for your whole life. If you want to give that to me, come to my room tonight. For now, though, let’s just be regular people.”

With the wisdom and power of her family now flowing through her mind and body, Rose felt confident and powerful. Still, she was worried that one of her friends would get hurt or killed. She was sure that the usurpers would resort to more violent means if they were backed into a corner. However, if everything worked according to her plan, there wouldn’t be a need to fight.

That night, Ivan came to Rose’s room. “I don’t fully understand yet, but I want to do this. I trust you,” he said.

Rose considered Ivan for several long moments, eyeing his face to discern his expression. Eventually, she sent Camellia away and relieved Griff of his guard duty for the night. She closed the door and locked it, using a quick bit of magic to make sure it wouldn’t open again. Satisfied, she turned and sat with Ivan on the bed.

“My plan will put us both in danger, but it’s the best way to keep everyone else safe.”

“We’ve made it this far,” he said, smiling.

His smile made her smile, too. “Thank you,” she said, then settled in to tell her plan. “There are a dozen items in my family’s estate that contain binding powers. These things were placed in secret during the war, which weakened my family’s magic. It’s also why I’ve never been able to fully use my power while at the estate. I think I should be able to find and destroy them, and that will allow me to open the throne room.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. They’ll definitely be watching you.”

“I know, and that’s where you come in.”

“How can I find and destroy them?”

“You won’t. I just need you to be a decoy.”

Rose slowly explained the details of her plan, trusting no one more than Ivan to help her see them through. She was happy to be reunited with him again, even if their relationship wasn’t the same as before. They eventually fell into silence and kissed instead. Their tongues danced with one another in a brawl before Ivan eventually pushed Rose back on the bed. Ivan kissed down Rose’s body while simultaneously undressing her. She didn’t resist him at all, allowing him to take off her shoes, dress, and panties. Ivan licked and fingered her, tasting her body once again. Rose moaned loudly with pleasure as her body quivered from climax.

Even though she was sensitive from having orgasmed, Ivan positioned himself between her legs and inserted his hard cock. Rose cried out with the joyful bliss of his girth entering her. His cock filled her completely, stretching her and making her feel whole. Ivan’s strokes were powerful, driving deep into Rose’s body and causing her to moan. She held onto his sides as he rocked the bed with his thrusting. His breathing was heavy and fast as his cock slid in and out.

Rose couldn’t take her eyes off his face and body as Ivan pleasured her. The intensity of his expression, mixed with the sensations she was feeling, soon brought Rose to another orgasm. She closed her eyes and smiled, relishing the feel of her vaginal muscles gripping and squeezing his penis. Ivan fucked her even harder now, making Rose bounce. Their sex was intense, full of passion and need. Ivan slowed his pace now, taking in deep breaths to replenish his strength.

Rose kissed him and flipped them over so that she was now on top. She moved her hips in a circular motion, grinding and making Ivan moan. Then, she sat up straight, bouncing up and down on him. Ivan moved her hair from her face, and his touch made her look down at him. Rose loved being looked at by him, feeling sexy and beautiful. Ivan moved his hands down her body, eventually taking her breasts in his hands. Rose leaned forward a bit, allowing his face to suck on her nipples. Her breasts bounced freely as he sucked. Ivan reached his hands around her body, grabbing her bottom and squeezing it.

He kissed her again and held her closely, driving his cock even deeper inside her body. Rose whimpered and cried with pleasure into Ivan’s ear. He rolled them over and resumed fucking her. It felt like he was never going to stop, going even faster than before.

“Fuck me harder!” Rose moaned.

Ivan moved faster now, his body and face covered in sweat. It was amazing how much energy and stamina he had. Rose didn’t know if it was because she had trained his body before or if Ivan was always capable of fucking like this. His body continued rocking her to the core. Rose climaxed one more time, causing her vaginal muscles to spasm violently. Ivan finally moaned as his body tensed, spilling his seed inside Rose’s pussy. She could feel all of the pent-up sperm leaving his body. Ivan collapsed beside her, both of their bodies hot and sweating.

The group departed for the capital two days later, with most of the contingent worried for Rose’s well-being. Griff trained himself as hard as ever, and Camellia remained so close to Rose’s side that they were nearly conjoined twins. Ivan sat alone most of the time, watching Rose constantly remind the others of the plan. Griff’s job, whether he liked it or not, would be to remain outside of the manor. The others only needed to return to their usual duties.

On the final evening before reaching their destination, Rose and Ivan looked in each other’s direction, often exchanging worried or solemn looks. They arrived in the capital on a peaceful, sunny day, which seemed to be quite the opposite of how anyone truly felt. Salt and Cole dropped everyone off and then proceeded to store and house the horses and wagons properly. Camellia, Kali, and the other girls all went inside. Griff gave Rose a final look, then understood by her expression that he needed to follow the plan.

Rose and Ivan entered the manor and were soon called to brief Lord Ash on their journey. Rose gave Ash a very bare-bones version of what happened. She simply told him that they visited and remained in Lake Point for the duration of their trip. Nothing of importance to report. To Rose’s obvious surprise, Ivan cleared his throat.

“Is there something you wish to add?” Ash asked.

“Yes, my lord,” Ivan bowed his head in respect. “Shortly after we departed from the capital, the Lady Rose terminated her pregnancy. It’s to my understanding that she was to carry your eventual heir. I don’t know why she did this, but I think it’s obvious that she is intentionally being insubordinate of House Scarlet’s will.”

“Ivan...” Rose voiced in soft disbelief. “No ... I didn’t...” she said. “I grew sick and lost my pregnancy. I ... didn’t know how to tell you.”

“My lord, I know that she forced her girls to assist with the ritual. I don’t think they meant any harm to the House but were only trying to follow Lady Rose’s orders.”

Rose couldn’t find any other words to say. Ash’s guards were called in to escort Rose away, but not before she turned to show Ivan her absolutely heartbroken face. The door closed, and Rose was gone.

“You’ll be well rewarded for this,” Ash said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

“I feel rewarded enough already,” Ivan smiled.

As soon as Ivan was alone, he stopped to relax his nerves. Being in a boy’s body was so much different than a girl’s, but at least she was familiar with this one. Now, Rose had to focus on the objective at hand before Ivan was subjected to too much torment and rape in her body. She was sure that Ash would resume the plan of impregnating her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.