The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 43: Rose’s Squire

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 43: Rose’s Squire - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

Camellia didn’t understand why Rose was so content. Rose had a plan now, but her friends would have to trust her because it needed to be a secret. She felt bad for making them worry, especially as she played the part of being in love with Ash. The main part of her plan was that, upon examination, Ash detected a fertilized egg in Rose’s womb. Having fulfilled the goal of the usurpers, Rose could move about more easily. Staying in Ash’s bed every night also cemented the plan.

“My lord,” Rose said one night as they lay together.

“Yes, Rose?” he responded, feigning love for her.

“If I’m going to stay in Scarlaria and have a child, I’d like to see more of the country. I can even do more relation work as I travel,” she smiled.

“I see,” he said, thinking. “As long as you’re back before your third trimester, I think it’s a good idea.”

“Thank you,” she said, kissing him. “I’ll gather my group and set off soon.”

Rose kissed Ash again while reaching for his pants. Soon, her soft fingers found and teased his flaccid cock into a firm boner. She moved down and sucked on him, going slow and fast at different intervals, all while using her tongue and hand to add pleasure. This went on until he finally came ten minutes later. Rose swallowed all of the cum he exploded in her mouth.

By the end of the week, Rose was ready to set off with her party. Salt and Cole were once again driving a wagon each. Rose’s four girls were going as well, now having learned some useful skills. Cole’s girlfriend, Kali, had learned a lot about animal magic, which covered everything from animal care to hunting. One of the girls had been studying medicinal magical, which Rose knew would be useful very soon. Ivan was also in their group. He had been the one to find the diary, so Rose thought it was only right that he be there.

When they made camp two days later, far north of the capital, Rose finally filled everyone in. They were surprised to learn of Rose’s heritage, yet felt as if they knew all along. The greater surprise was that Rose had allowed Ash to impregnate her. She merely smiled and told them it was okay. In fact, she had a plan for that tonight.

Rose took Camellia and Elaine away from the camp, having the plan clearly etched in her mind ever since overcoming the painting. With a mix of potion and magic, Rose expelled the egg from her womb. The sudden loss of fluids from her body made Rose a little dizzy. Once she was sure the pregnancy wouldn’t continue, she returned to the camp.

“Can we talk?” Ivan asked Rose the following night.

“Of course,” Rose smiled and followed him away from the others.

“If this is about what happened between us back then ... I am eternally sorry, Ivan. I never meant to hurt you.”

“I know you are, but it’s not about that,” he said. “I want to make sure you’re okay. You’ve been through a lot, and you look so different from when we first met.”

“I promise I’m okay,” she smiled. “We’ve both been through a lot, and we’re both still here.”

“Yeah, we are,” he agreed. “You’ve grown a lot, though, compared to me.”

“Being on Earth prevented my body from growing like it was supposed to. When I was with the harpies, I think the magic of it all not only enhanced me but put my body back on the right track again.” She considered Ivan’s face momentarily. “You’re more mature, too. You don’t have those lost, innocent eyes anymore.”

“I don’t know if that’s a good thing,” he said.

“There’s nothing wrong with growing. You’re more manly now and more handsome, too.”

Ivan smiled. “I hear you’re engaged,” he said, changing the subject.

“I am,” she said, nodding.

“It’s better for you to be with a Scarlarian than with me,” he said. “I’ll have to go home eventually.”

“You have quite a girl waiting for you over there,” she laughed, remembering the girl named Venus. “I did all the work for you.”

“Yeah,” he said with a tone of worry and disappointment.

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know if I want to go back. I mean, I miss my parents, but I like it here.”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it,” she said, smiling.

Ivan looked like he wanted to say more, but he nodded and returned to his tent. Still feeling exhausted from the previous night, Rose returned to hers as well. She read the same diary entries over and over, hoping to discover some secret. Here, she had all of her friends traveling and sleeping in tents without even knowing where to go.

Days later, they arrived in the city of River Point. It was a large trade hub with more merchants than the capital. Cutting halfway through the middle of the city was the Larian River, which bubbled up from the ground and ran hundreds of miles south, past Capital Bay and into the ocean. Rose had heard about this place, but it was nothing like she imagined. The roads were wide, with merchant stands on either side. Behind them appeared to be the residence of said merchants. On other blocks, there were indoor shops of a wide variety.

Due to the size of their party and Rose’s status as a royal retainer, she was able to secure a large house for them to stay in. The only issue was that the owner, who also owned the inn, didn’t want to give it freely for more than a week. And Rose was sure they were going to be in town longer than that. It was the perfect place to set out on smaller journeys to search the surrounding areas.

“I want to assist you, Lady Rose, but I’m a businessman, and letting you stay here for a month is too costly,” he said. “Though, if you wanted to compensate me, I’d be more than happy to make a deal.”

“Let me guess, you want something physical from me, is that right?”

“Is that what you’re offering?” he smirked.

“I have a lot to do, and I’d appreciate it if you were direct in what you’re proposing.”

“I didn’t expect a lady from the capital to be so promiscuous, but it isn’t anything like you think. You’re very attractive, but I’m married.”

“What are you asking of me, then?”

“I want you to take my younger son into your service. My oldest is hardworking and responsible and will take over the business eventually. The younger one, Griff, hasn’t found the proper motivation. Maybe working for the capital will teach him some discipline.”

“How old is he?”

“Nineteen.”

“Well,” she said, thinking about the offer. “I will have to consider it. I’ll come by tomorrow to meet him.”

“Thank you.”

Rose left the house, having learned that the owner’s name was Laird. It was getting late, so Rose and the girls returned to the house and had dinner. They had already gone around town and picked up plenty of supplies and food. The girls were doing a great job at the tasks she assigned them and were learning even more from her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.