The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 41: The Diary

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 41: The Diary - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

Rose sat in the governor’s office all day to hear petitions from people. Many of the men came to visit her in hopes of inspiring further changes in Kraken to benefit them. Even though Rose didn’t mind making the previous law changes, she didn’t want to overturn countless years of the town’s history. So, as much as she empathized with their concerns and requests, the fact remained that Kraken was founded by women for the purpose of women being in charge.

Before long, several women stated their intention to run for governor. They were given ample time to address the citizens in the town square, where they could announce their plans and explain their qualifications. To Rose’s relief, all of these events went without issue. When the election day came, all of the interested townsfolk cast their ballots. The following day, Rose had Salt, Cole, and her other attendants count the votes. When all was said and done, a woman by the name of Ninya had been selected as the new governor.

Following the ceremonial celebrations, Rose brought Ninya to the office to finalize the passing of the position. The town charter lay on the desk, naming Rose as the interim governor following Lexa’s removal from office. Rose was still unsure of exactly how this worked, but she trusted that the legal magic knew what to do. As the intent to transfer the position to Ninya came to mind, Rose felt her hand warm with magic. She touched the parchment and felt magic throughout her body rush up and down her arm, then into her palm, where it modified the paper. As always, the sensation made her feel powerful, powerful, and aroused.

Rose and her group departed two days later. Their last official stop was Hue Town, and then they could travel back to the capital. She looked forward to having a steady residence again. It felt even more like home than ever now that she was almost certain that she had been born in Scarlaria. In fact, she was overcome with joy due to her successes, being in love, and being engaged to Elliot. One day, their lives would come together, and she’d have children with him.

Hue Town was just as big and confusing as Rose remembered it. She saw the inn where she stayed during her last trip here, which reminded her of Ivan. He had been a bellboy at the time to pay for his stay, and she had taken up the role of making men cum. Rose informed her group that they would stay at least a week. There were plenty of things to do, so she wanted to give everyone time to explore.

The town’s mayor was surprisingly a younger man, maybe in his twenties. He had taken up the role less than a year ago, and the only reason he requested a visit from the Scarlet family was to meet them. Rose was happy to oblige and took the opportunity to introduce herself.

“It’s such a pleasure to have you here,” the mayor said.

“I’m glad to be here,” Rose smiled.

“You are very beautiful,” he said with no hesitation and a slick smile.

“Thank you,” she smiled, blushing.

Rose waited for him to flirt with her or to make some sexual proposition, but that moment didn’t come. They ate lunch and discussed the affairs of Hue town. The mayor, Hux, explained that he had removed the charm that caused a person’s skin, hair, and eyes to change colors every day. Instead, the magic was restricted to one weekend a month. Later on in the week, Rose noticed that a women’s clothing shop was now selling high heel shoes. It seemed that the fashion was catching on.

The group set out with no issue after their stay and continued toward the capital. Each night, Camellia lay beside Rose, asking questions about the capital. Camellia had never traveled so far from Kraken before. One night, Rose fell into a particularly vivid dream. She could see the red-haired woman again, except she was younger this time with no baby. In fact, the woman looked very similar to Rose at this age. She was wearing a tattered dress that must have been very nice at one time but had worn down due to bad circumstances.

The woman was talking to other people, but the only thing Rose could make out was that she was pregnant. Rose tried to focus and pull more information from the dream, but it was no use. As they traveled the next day, Rose continued wondering if the woman was truly her mother. She wanted to believe that she was born here in Scarlaria. It felt right in her bones. But, if she was from here, why did her mother bring them to Earth?

The capital was quite a sight for the girls who hadn’t been there before. Kali stayed close to Cole, and the other girls followed closely behind Rose. The Scarlet estate was surprised to see Rose with so many attendants. Still, by some authority, Rose managed to secure them for herself. Kali and the three of the girls were given a room with bunks to live in, while Camellia was assigned to stay with Rose since she was her night lady.

It wasn’t until several days later that Lord Ash summoned Rose to hear her report. Now that she was back home, she felt more comfortable using magic, even using it to dress again. She adorned a pretty blue and silver dress with high heels and strode confidently to Ash’s office. Thanks to Rose’s clothing magic, her dress adjusted to accommodate her new shapeliness, especially her bust and hips. By the look on Ash’s face when she appeared, he noticed immediately.

“Lady Rose,” he bowed.

“Lord Ash,” she said, returning the bow.

“Please, take a seat,” he said, pulling a chair out.

“Thank you,” Rose nodded.

At Ash’s request, Rose went into great detail about her trip. She used her own notes in conjunction with the ones Cole had kept to recall smaller details. Despite all of this happening to her, it still felt like reading the book of someone else’s life. She was sitting here unharmed, with some pleasing changes to her body. Nothing and no one had been able to prevent her duties from being completed. The only thing she left out of her report was her trip back to Earth. Until she found out more about that connection, she decided it was best to keep it a secret.

“I’m impressed, Lady Rose,” Ash smiled. “The family is proud of your accomplishments.”

“Thank you, Sir,” Rose said.

“If you wouldn’t mind, I would like for you to accompany me on a stroll through the gardens.”

“Of course,” Rose smiled.

As the pair walked along the stone paths, the gardeners and workers bowed and greeted them. It was nice being back home again. She had missed the peace and quiet. Even when things were going wrong, there was always a certain kind of tranquility here.

“It has been a while since you’ve been home, hasn’t it?”

“Yes, my Lord,” Rose nodded.

“I’m glad to have you back,” he said. “Your beauty has been missed.”

“Thank you,” she blushed.

“I’ve noticed that you’ve gained some shape since your trip,” he smiled, gazing over her body.

“I have,” Rose answered almost shyly.

“Well, I hope to see more of you,” he added.

Rose was happy to be back in her bed that night. She cuddled warmly with Camellia as they fell asleep. Her mysterious dreams returned again, giving her glimpses of things that may or may not have happened in the past. Before she could see any real details, however, something disturbed her sleep.

“Rose,” a voice whispered from beside her bed.

Rose opened her eyes and smiled as she found Camellia’s head on her chest. She stroked the girl’s hair for a moment until the voice called again. A few feet away, beside the bed, she could make out a figure.

“Ivan?” she said, confused.

“Here,” he said, placing an old, battered book on the nightstand. “You need to read this. We shouldn’t talk again until you finish.”

Despite Rose trying to ask a question, Ivan turned and hurried away quietly. No dreams returned for the remainder of the night, and Rose felt refreshed and well-rested in the morning. She lay in bed with Camellia and picked up the old diary Ivan had left in the middle of the night.

The diary of Lilium Scarlet, was written on the first page. Rose had no idea why she needed to read the diary of some member of the Scarlet family. Lilium had written sporadically in the journal, only seeming to write about things that particularly interested her or things that made her quite upset. She turned another page, this time feeling Camellia’s hand slide between her legs. Out of sheer curiosity, Rose continued to read, though stopping to play with her night lady seemed like more fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.