The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 40: Lady Rose’s Revenge

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 40: Lady Rose’s Revenge - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

Rose smiled warmly at the man, suddenly feeling the shackles of this world falling off. He toyed with her clit and nipples for a while longer, and when he finished, Rose stood. Now that she had sexual release, it was easy to tell the difference between arousal and the other power clinging all over her body. The man jumped and scrambled backward away from her as all of the floating objects came crashing to the floor.

“Tell my dad I have my own business to attend to,” she said.

No sooner than the words left her mouth, the air in front of her tore like a sheet of paper. She stepped through the rip, leaving Earth behind, and returned to where she belonged. Everything went black for a moment before Rose awoke on the ground with a sharp pain in her stomach from where she had been stabbed. The girls around her were now in fright. In just a moment, Rose had vanished and then returned, seemingly overcoming whatever magic they were sent to subdue her with.

She pushed up from the ground, standing now. Her Scarlarian body had retained its changes. She was still taller and curvier than her Earth counterpart. Her eyes glared at each of the four girls with hot anger, though it melted away rapidly. These girls were being used by Lexa just as she had been used by her father many times.

“I am the Lady Rose of House Scarlet,” she declared. “I free you from your bonds to Kraken and to the governor, Lexa.”

“Where can we go if not back home?” they asked.

“You can go anywhere you like,” Rose smiled.

Rose turned and walked from the road to where her horse had trotted off to escape the commotion. She grasped the reins and led the horse along the road toward Nette Village. After she had traveled about fifty yards or so, the girls ran to catch up.

“Please, Lady Rose, allow us to enter your service,” they said. “We attacked you and wish to repay our debt.”

Rose considered them silently, wondering how many people she was allowed to have under her station. Not wanting to leave the girls lost or without a home, she began oathing them all into her service. All of their dossiers updated accordingly, so Rose assumed she had that much authority, at least.

The rest of her party waiting back in Nette village were shocked to see Rose return with an escort of four girls. She took some time to explain what happened, even filling them in on what she overheard back in Kraken when Lexa planned to have her raped. After that, she sent the girls to get proper clothes before moving into her plan to return to Kraken. If the governor, Lexa, wanted to have Rose as an enemy, she intended to end that rivalry swiftly.

“So, you’re really from here and not from that other place, Manhattan?” Cole asked.

“I think so,” Rose answered. “I think my mom brought me to Earth to escape something, but I don’t know what.”

“You must be really powerful to move between worlds like that,” he said.

“I don’t know,” Rose sighed. “The magic seems to send me here by chance, but I don’t know how to control it.”

Three days later, when the group had the chance to obtain more horses and a second wagon, along with additional supplies, Rose set out for Kraken with her entourage. Salt, Kali, and Rose rode in one wagon while Cole volunteered to drive the second wagon for the other four girls. Their names were Lila, Elaine, Lana, and Camellia.

While on the way back to the town of Kraken, Rose had the idea to stop by the East Outpost to acquire assistance from the soldiers there. They arrived to find the fort in the same state in which it was left. To Rose’s dismay, Captain Gabriel was out on patrol and wasn’t going to return until late in the afternoon. Considering their circumstance, Rose had the group prepare to stay the night. The horses were taken care of, and the wagons were parked just outside the front gate. The girls and men took their belongings inside the outpost and settled in for the evening.

As the sun set, the captain and his patrol returned. Rose noticed him hurrying across the yard toward the cabin where she was staying and went to open the door. When he entered, his expression was that of confusion and surprise.

“Lady Rose,” he said, bowing. “I’m so happy you’ve returned.”

“Hello, Captain,” she smiled.

“Why are you here, though? I thought your errand was to visit Nette Village, then move on to Hue Town.”

“We had some issues,” Rose said.

“What is it, My Lady?” he asked.

“The governor of Kraken, Lexa, tried to have me killed,” she answered. “Well, not killed, exactly, but removed from this world.”

“I will call for an investigation,” he said.

“No, I plan to take care of the matter myself,” she said. “She’s a vile woman, and her reign over Kraken needs to end.”

“Very well,” he nodded.

Rose’s first thought was to use the outpost’s soldiers as backup, but she realized her authority extended beyond that. She could call upon the men in Kraken to assist her as well. The idea of having the full support of the town was both exciting and empowering. The people deserved better than a tyrant who abuses them.

“Captain, please have a few of your men ride with us back to Kraken,” she said.

“Of course, my Lady.”

“Thank you,” she said.

As they spoke, the four girls had prepared their evening meal and invited Rose and the captain to dine with them. The captain accepted the offer, and they ate together. After that, Rose told her tale in full detail, ending it with how she discovered her magic and returned to Scarlaria. The captain seemed fascinated by her story and impressed with her strength.

When the time came to turn in for the night, the captain gave the order to the soldiers who would accompany the group back to Kraken. In the morning, they packed their supplies and set out. The convoy rode as fast as they could with wagons in tow, but they couldn’t realistically make the trip in a single day. So, they had to make camp for the night.

After their evening meal, the soldiers set a fire and began chatting amongst themselves. Rose excused herself and retired to her tent. It wasn’t that she was tired, but her thoughts were plagued with uncertainty. This was her first time trying to use her station as leverage, and she didn’t want to make a mess of it. She also feared getting anyone hurt or even worse.

“My Lady, may I join you?” Salt asked from the tent’s entrance.

“Sure,” Rose said.

Salt was an older gentleman who had been selected to be Rose’s wagon driver for her mission. He mostly kept to himself, so Rose had never gotten a true feel for him. Still, she thought Salt to be a good person, always dedicated to the success of their assignment.

“Are you worried, My Lady?” he asked.

“A little bit,” Rose nodded.

“It will be fine,” he said. “Everyone has seen what a good Lady you are.”

“Thanks,” she said.

“The soldiers here respect you, and so do I,” he said. “No matter what, I know you’ll do the right thing.”

“What if something goes wrong?”

“Then, we’ll deal with the situation,” he smiled. “My Lady, we are here for you, and you alone. You’ve been more than generous and caring toward us, and I doubt any of us will ever forget it.”

“Thank you,” Rose smiled.

“Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“No, that’s it, but thank you, Salt,” she said.

Salt stood and excused himself from the tent. Rose was glad she could count on Salt’s loyalty and that she was able to make friends in the village. The people were kind and caring. They deserved to live in peace, and Lexa’s greed and tyranny needed to end.

Rose began removing her clothes, deciding to do what she had to do. Once naked, she reached down between her legs and began massaging her clit. Her pussy was already wet and tingled as soon as she touched it.

“Mmm,” she moaned.

Her mind conjured images of Elliot and the things he would do to her. The pleasure she felt intensified as her fingers explored her silky folds. Her hips were slowly grinding in her chair as her arousal grew. A moment later, her eyes were closed, and her fingers were moving faster. The pleasure was building quickly now, and Rose was losing her breath. She was moaning louder, and her hips were gyrating.

“Oh!” she cried.

“My Lady, are you alright?” Camellia asked.

“Ah!” she gasped, nearly cumming.

“Do you require assistance?”

“Come ... in,” Rose panted.

Camellia entered the tent, and her eyes widened when she saw Rose naked and touching herself.

“Please, let me help you,” Camellia said, kneeling in front of Rose.

“Yes,” Rose breathed.

Camellia’s lips found Rose’s clit, and the warm, wet sensation caused Rose to shiver.

“Oh!” Rose moaned.

“Like that, My Lady?”

“Mm-hmm,” Rose nodded.

Rose’s hands slid up and gripped her breasts, squeezing them firmly. Her hips thrust against Camellia’s face as the girl’s tongue explored her folds.

“Cum in my mouth,” Camellia said.

“Keep ... licking,” Rose panted.

The pleasure was intensifying as Rose’s loins burned with desire. She was very close now, and she didn’t want the wonderful licking to stop. Camellia was extraordinarily gifted with her mouth. The soft, wet lips were driving Rose’s mind to lustful madness. Her fingers pinched her nipples and tugged on them while Camellia’s tongue was working its way inside of her.

“Yes!” Rose moaned.

Camellia’s lips locked around her clitoris and sucked on it. The pressure was perfect, and the intensity sent waves of pleasure crashing through Rose’s body.

“Don’t stop!” Rose cried.

Her body trembled as her orgasm began to overtake her. Her legs were shaking, and she was losing control of her limbs. Camellia was relentless in her oral assault, and Rose couldn’t keep up. Her body was being ravaged with hot, intense pleasure. It was like nothing she had felt before. The orgasm was growing, and her cries were louder.

“Cum for me, my lady, my liberator,” she said in a sultry voice.

Rose was in heaven. Her mind was blank, and the only thing that mattered was the blissful feelings radiating through her body. Her eyes closed tightly, and her mouth hung open as Camellia made her orgasm so powerfully. The pleasure was all-consuming, and the sensations were overwhelming. She could feel her juices dripping down her thighs. Camellia didn’t stop. She kept sucking and licking, sending new waves of pleasure through her body.

Rose couldn’t take any more. The pleasure was too much. She pushed Camellia away and fell back onto the bed. She couldn’t stop her legs from shaking. Her breathing was heavy, and her heart was racing. She was experiencing a wonderful afterglow.

“Oh, my Lady,” Camellia purred. Rose looked up at the girl’s beautiful face, seeing that it was glistening with her own wetness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.