The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 4: Replenishing the Milk Stores

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Replenishing the Milk Stores - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

Rose felt warm, relaxed, and happy the next morning. She didn’t even think about home until a full hour after waking up. Just as she managed to pull herself out of the comfortable bed, Elliot knocked on the door and called for her.

“Good morning my lady, are you awake?” He asked.

“Yeah, you can come in,” she answered.

“Just in time,” he said, smiling at her as he entered. “I just made you a hot bath.”

“You made me a hot bath?” Rose questioned in surprise. She knew it would’ve taken a lot of effort to produce hot water manually. Her heart fluttered at his kind gesture.

Elliot led her to another room in the house with a large tub to one side. To the other side was a very nice stone fire hearth. He laid out several towels for her and pointed to where a fresh outfit awaited on a nearby chair. This was too good to be true, Rose thought. Just last night she was attacked by a demon imp and now today she was being treated like a princess by the most attractive guy ever.

“I’ve never seen or heard of a girl with red hair before,” he said.

“I was born with it,” Rose smiled, unsure of how to answer.

Elliot turned away from Rose as she pulled her nightgown off. The water was hot and pleasant, just what she needed after traveling all day and then getting attacked. She wanted Elliot to keep her company, but he insisted he had lots of work to do. As she ran the cloth over her skin, all of the little cuts and scrapes seemed to magically heal. By the time Rose finished bathing, dried off, and dressed into an outfit that looked like it came from a timepiece movie, she felt energized and refreshed. With the house being so cozy and the fact she was crushing over Elliot, it diminished her will to hurry on toward the capital.

“So, where do you hail from,” Henry asked at breakfast later that morning.

“I’m from a place called Manhattan,” she began, then went on to tell Henry and Elliot all about America and New York.

“Buildings as tall as the clouds and carts that pull themselves!” Henry laughed. “That sounds like a fairytale. None of my business, though. But, if you’re going to the capital, you’ll never make it if you can’t defend yourself from an imp.”

“I’ve never had to fight anyone or anything in my life,” Rose said softly.

“I can teach you some basic defenses,” Henry said. “However, even the basics can be tricky if you’re starting from nothing. If you’re willing to stay for a couple of weeks, we can prepare you, otherwise, you’ll get attacked again and vanish into an orgasm hysteria.”

“Orgasm hysteria?” Rose questioned, both worried and curious.

“That’s when a creature captures you and forces you to remain horny. You become nothing more than a slave, begging to have a release until your mind breaks,” Elliot explained.

“Yes, so,” Henry cut back in, obviously wanting to wrap up the conversation. “If you want training, you’ll have to pay up of course. The payment will include your room as well as food.”

“Oh, well, I don’t have any money or anything of value,” Rose said, sadly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.