The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 37: From Where She Came

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 37: From Where She Came - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

Despite a man almost raping her, Rose was in a good mood as they set off from the outpost. There were questions in her mind, ones that she wished she had asked before Thomas was put to death. She wanted to know the source of the silver ring on her finger and how it came to have such power. For now, she intended to keep it secret, hoping that Ash could examine it when they returned to the capital. Until then, she told herself to cease using its magic, no matter how pleasuring it could be.

Before she knew it, they were only a short distance from Henry and Elliot’s farm. She recognized the surrounding lands and even the exact place where the imps attacked her. Fear of a broken heart made Rose tell Salt to continue the trip toward Nette village. The horses pulled the wagon away, and soon, her chance to see Elliot again faded away behind them, at least for now. There would be another opportunity on their way to Hue Town.

Rose was feeling conflicted as the miles passed. She missed Elliot, and the thought of seeing him again made her smile, but the possibility of finding Elliot with another woman was too stressful. Her feelings for him were still strong, but she couldn’t ask him to leave his farm behind and travel the world with her.

A couple of days after departing from the outpost, the party arrived in Nette village. This was where Rose first awoke in Scarlaria. It was a small but productive village, self-sufficient in most areas. Rose had also given plenty of handjobs to the men here in exchange for clothes and other supplies. It was ironic that she was returning as a Lady of royalty. She also remembered that the heads of any household were allowed to kiss any woman staying in the house freely.

Nette Village didn’t have a governor or a fancy governor’s house. Three people were elected to make laws for the village, but as far as Rose was aware, no new laws had been passed in many years. The wagon stopped in front of the small inn. Cole and Kali grabbed their luggage, and Salt went to stable the horses. Rose went to the counter to check them all in.

“My Lady,” the clerk said, bowing her head after verifying Rose’s dossier.

“Hi,” Rose smiled.

“I’ve reserved the three rooms for you,” the clerk said. “I’ve never met a princess,” she said.

“Oh, I’m not a princess, just a Lady,” Rose smiled.

“Wow, that’s still amazing,” the clerk said.

When everyone settled into their rooms, and Rose had her belongings, she requested to use one of the bathing rooms. Being a small inn, there were only two available. Cole and Kali had gone to the local tavern to have a meal, and Salt had fallen asleep, so it was just Rose and the clerk.

“Of course, my Lady,” the clerk said. “It’s the first door on the right.”

“Thanks,” Rose smiled.

Rose took her time washing her body, enjoying the feeling of warm water on her skin. Her hair was washed and combed, and the pleasant aroma of lavender filled the air. By the time she had dried herself and redressed, her muscles were relaxed, and her skin felt silky smooth.

“How was your bath, my Lady?” the clerk asked.

“Wonderful, thank you,” Rose said.

“Rose?” A voice said from behind. Rose spun around to see a handsome man standing there. Her heart fluttered with deep passion at the sight of his short, dark, messy hair and warm eyes. He was exactly as she remembered him.

“Elliot...” Rose said softly.

“Is that really you?” he asked.

“It is,” Rose smiled.

“You’ve gotten taller, and...” he glanced over her body, obviously noticing the additional curves. “You’ve grown more beautiful, Rose.”

“Thanks, Elliot,” Rose blushed.

“So, uh, did you ever make it to the capital?” he asked, and then the realization came over his face. “Wait ... I heard word that there was Lady Rose in House Scarlet.”

“I am Lady Rose,” she blushed deeply.

“Does that mean you’re married or something now?” he asked.

“I’m not married. I’m a retainer of Lord Ashe,” she explained.

“Wow, that’s amazing,” he smiled. “Come, let’s talk in the lounge.”

“Sure,” Rose said.

Elliot and Rose walked over to the small sitting area and took seats near each other. Elliot smiled, and Rose could see a hint of lust in his eyes. She still found him handsome and felt a twinge of desire.

“So, how was your time in the capital?” Elliot asked.

“It was difficult sometimes, but I learned a lot,” she said. “What about you? How have you been?”

“Not too bad,” he said. “I’ve been working hard, and the crops are doing well. The garden you planted is doing fantastic, too,” he smiled.

“Really?” Rose was glad that it was growing well.

“Yeah,” he said, going quiet for a moment. He looked nervous. “I feel out of place talking to a Lady.”

“I’m still the same Rose you knew back then, she smiled. “Just more tried and tested,” she added, giggling.

“Well, if you’re a Lady now, I bet a lot of men want you,” he said, looking away.

“A few have wanted me,” Rose said, wondering if she should continue.

“I don’t want to be rude, Rose, but I still have feelings for you,” Elliot admitted.

“You do?” Rose asked, almost in disbelief. A mix of happiness, excitement, and worry flooded her emotions.

“You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met,” he said.

“I...” Rose mouthed, feeling her emotions turn to dull pain in her chest. She wanted to get this over quickly. “I’ve longed for you ever since leaving the farm, Elliot. I thought about running back to you every day. So, before we break our hearts on each other, you must know that I intend to fulfill my role as a Lady. I can’t stay here with you.”

“I know, Rose,” he sighed. “But, if you allow me, I’d like to spend some time with you while you’re here.”

“I’d like that,” Rose smiled.

“How long are you here for?” he asked.

“It depends on what’s needed of me here, but I’ll stay at least a week.”

“I’ll come and find you tomorrow, then. I’d much prefer to be in your presence when I’m clean,” he laughed.

“That doesn’t matter to me,” she smirked.

“Even so, I want to look my best,” he said.

“Me, too,” she said.

“Goodnight, Rose,” Elliot said.

“Goodnight, Elliot,” she replied.

Rose had a hard time falling asleep that night due to the excitement of seeing Elliot again. When sleep did come, she slept better than she had done in months. Now, the only thing standing between her and spending time with Elliot was her duty to meet with the village leaders today. She prepared herself and dressed in one of the new outfits that had been made for her. The outfit was professional and elegant while being comfortable. The skirt had an opening to the hip and a slit that went up to her thigh.

After a quick breakfast, Rose, Cole, and Kali traveled the short distance to the town hall. It was a simple building consisting of only two rooms. Inside were several men sitting around a large wooden table. They all stood up when they entered and bowed.

“Good morning,” Rose greeted.

“Good morning, my Lady,” the head leader said. “My name is Geranette.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” Rose smiled.

“Thank you for coming. We’ve heard wonderful things about you.”

“Thank you. So, what do you need from me?” Rose asked.

“Our request is simple, or at least we hope it is,” he said. “One of our villagers recently discovered several veins of ore fifteen miles east of here. The place isn’t legally claimed by anyone, so we’d like to petition to bring the land under the charter for Nette Village.”

“I’ll have to see the site,” Rose said.

“Of course, my Lady. We have a wagon waiting outside. Please, come this way.”

The leaders left the room and exited the town hall. Outside, a cart was waiting for them. The driver had a horse hitched, and the back of the cart was covered with a tarp. Everyone piled inside, and they rode the short distance to the site. The driver pulled the cart off the road and stopped. The party got out, and the leaders escorted Rose to a marked site.

“The vein is here, my Lady,” the leader said.

Rose opened her map and looked for any nearby settlements. There were none she could see that would have any claim to this area. Still, she needed to review the village’s charter to ensure they were allowed to mine.

“Alright,” Rose said. “I’ll need to see the village’s charter when we return to town.”

“I’ll have a copy brought to you, my Lady,” Geranette said.

They all got back in the wagon and returned to the town hall. Once there, Rose took a seat, and a young girl delivered the village charter. Rose read through the document, confirming that the village was allowed to expand its lands and mine the resources within the new boundaries.

“Please have your surveyor update the land claim, and I will review it tomorrow,” she said.

“We’ll have a map sent over,” the leader smiled.

“Thank you,” Rose said. “Have a good day.”

“And you, too, my Lady.”

As the party exited the town hall, Kali and Cole decided to go and purchase a few items for the journey. Unsure of what time Elliot was coming, Rose decided to visit the family that took her in when she first arrived in Scarlaria. A moment after she knocked on the door, Suenette answered and gazed blankly at Rose for a moment.

“Rose?” Suenette asked, unsure.

“It’s me,” Rose smiled.

“Oh my goodness! It’s good to see you’re safe and in good health.”

The two of them sat and talked for a long time while eating pastries and drinking tea. Rose told Suenette all about her journey to the capital and how she was now a Lady of House Scarlet. Much to Rose’s delight, Suenette didn’t treat her any differently just because of her title.

“You’ll always be the lost girl we found to me,” Suenette said with a warm smile.

Soon, their children, Robnette, Poynette, Zacnette, and Chartnette, all returned home, each surprised to see Rose. Rose remembered all four of the boys, who looked older now. When Suenette’s husband, Victonette, returned home, he kissed his wife. Upon seeing Rose, he used his right as the head of the house to kiss her. Victonette embraced Rose as they kissed, and she felt his tongue slip into her mouth.

“Oh, Victonette,” Suenette laughed.

“What? A man has to have his fun,” he smiled.

“So, are you married now, Rose?” he asked.

“No,” Rose said, smiling. “I’m not married.”

“A Lady and single?” Victonette joked. “Are the men of the world blind?”

“Oh, stop,” Rose laughed.

The family spent the next few hours sharing their experiences over the past year. Rose learned that Robnette was now engaged and would be getting married in a month. The evening drew late, and Rose was feeling hungry. The family offered her to stay for dinner, but she knew Elliot would be coming to find her soon.

“Thanks for your hospitality, but I’ll leave you to enjoy the evening with your family,” Rose said, standing.

“You’re welcome anytime,” Suenette said. “Goodbye, Rose.”

“Bye,” Rose said.

Rose returned to the inn, washed up, and chose a pretty dress to wear for Elliot. He didn’t arrive until late, and the clerk told him which room was hers. He knocked on her door, and she answered a moment later.

“Hi, Rose,” Elliot said, taking in the sight of her.

“Come in,” Rose smiled.

Elliot entered the room, and Rose closed the door behind him. He moved in to hug her but hesitated. Rose grabbed his arms and wrapped them around her waist.

“You can touch me,” she said, leaning in to embrace him.

Elliot’s hands explored her lower back and her hips, and then he hugged her tighter. Their bodies pressed against each other, and she could feel his cock growing. The hug lasted for another minute before they parted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.