The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 36: Inspecting the Outpost

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 36: Inspecting the Outpost - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

A week passed, and Rose had the pleasure of receiving a shipment of clothes and shoes. She had ordered a full wardrobe, which was delivered in six crates. The clothing ranged from casual to outdoor to the most professional and lady-like styles. With that having been taken care of, it was now time to do what she was here for. She called for the captain and first thanked him for finding the seamstress.

“It’s our duty to provide what we can for you, my Lady,” he said with a smile.

“What do you do here in the outpost?” Rose asked.

“The usual, mostly. We train new recruits and guard the road, but nothing too exciting.”

“Is the outpost always this quiet?” Rose asked.

“Usually, yes, my Lady. Unless we need to deal with a bandit or monster issue.”

“Monsters?” Rose questioned.

“Yes, but we haven’t had a problem with any recently,” he added.

“Hmm,” Rose said. “How would you like to give me a tour of the fort?”

“Of course, my Lady. Right this way.”

“Lead the way,” Rose said.

Captain Gabriel led her through the camp, showing her everything. She met the soldiers and other people who were living in the fort. There was a barracks, a stable, a training ground, a weapons and armory, and a dining hall.

“What’s that building there?” Rose asked, pointing toward the only building that seemed empty.

“Oh, that’s, um, well,” the captain hesitated.

“It’s okay, I won’t get mad,” Rose assured him.

“We, uh, use that for our, uh, sex activities,” the captain confessed.

“I see,” Rose said. She almost questioned why a fort would have such a building but then remembered that people in Scarlaria often came up with creative solutions to combat the curse’s arousal. “I’d like to see the inside of it,” she said.

“I’m not sure if it’s suitable for a lady such as yourself,” the captain said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine,” Rose smiled.

“Well, alright,” the captain agreed.

The captain and Rose entered the building, and her eyes were greeted by a dozen or so wooden devices. There was a large wooden bench, several sets of stocks, a metal cage, a metal cage, and a lot of rope.

“Is this for punishments?” Rose asked.

“No,” the captain smiled. “It’s for fun.” “Fun?” Rose found it hard to believe these devices were used for fun.

“Yes, the men use the stocks to keep a woman’s head down, and the bench can have them restrained to it in many different ways. We also have a cage to contain and torment the women.”

“Torment, how?” Rose asked, intrigued.

“Well, for example,” the captain went over to a metal rod, “this goes in her pussy, and these straps go over her legs. It holds the rod in place, so even if the woman is squirming, it won’t fall out.”

“Wow,” Rose said.

“If you like,” the captain continued, “we can bring a woman here to demonstrate.”

“I mean, are these all consenting women you bring in here?” Rose asked with concern.

“Oh, yes, my Lady. In fact, many of the women come here willingly, wanting to be tied up and played with. You know how the curse makes women feel.”

“Yeah,” Rose said. “No demonstration needed, though.”

“Oh,” the captain sounded a little disappointed.

“Is this all you have?” Rose asked, eyeing the wooden bench.

“Well, no,” the captain said.

“Then show me what else,” Rose smiled.

“Of course, my Lady,” he smiled. Captain Gabriel showed Rose another room behind the main chamber. This one was filled with a variety of items. Some were similar to things Rose had seen before, like the wooden horse or the pillory. Other devices looked like they would hurt a woman or at least stretch her open uncomfortably. Rose’s eyes lingered over a set of metal cuffs attached to the floor. A woman would have to kneel down, and then the cuffs would restrain her hands and feet.

“And this one?” Rose asked, pointing at a strange object. It was shaped like a giant dildo, except the end that should have had a flared base was smooth.

“That’s a sex bench,” the captain said.

“Sex bench?” Rose questioned.

“Yeah,” the captain continued. “You can lock a woman into the frame and then insert this end into her pussy or ass.”

“Interesting,” Rose said.

“There’s more,” the captain said, moving across the room.

“More?”

“Yeah, we also have this,” the captain pointed to a large metal object that resembled a giant spider. “You can tie a woman down onto the back and then put her arms and legs in the shackles.”

“Wow, how did you guys come up with all this stuff?”

“Well, I didn’t. It was all here when I arrived,” the captain said.

“I’m sure you know I’m here to make sure the fort is adequately staffed and supplied, captain. Are all of these sex objects really necessary?”

“Uh, I suppose not, but they’re certainly a lot of fun.”

“Hmm,” Rose hummed. “Would it be possible for me to conduct some private inspections?”

“Private inspections?” the captain asked.

“Yes,” Rose answered. “I would like to have some of your female soldiers and other workers brought to me. I’ll question them and evaluate their fitness for service.”

“Um, well, sure. What sort of questions will you be asking?” the captain asked.

“Oh, nothing special,” Rose said. “I’m mostly interested in seeing how they behave under stressful situations.”

“Alright, well, let me know when you’re ready, and I’ll have them sent over.”

“Thanks,” Rose said, then left the sex dungeon.

Rose returned to her cabin and waited a couple hours. During that time, she read some reports, wrote some letters, and ate lunch. Cole and Kali also came to check in with Rose. Kali reported that Salt had procured a new wagon and horses and was busy acquiring supplies. As afternoon turned to evening, Captain Gabriel came to the door to retrieve Rose for her inspections.

“Is it okay if I observe the inspections, too?” he asked.

“Not at first,” Rose said. “But maybe later. For now, I’ll interview them privately. If I find anything concerning, I’ll have you called in.”

“As you wish,” the captain said.

Two women were brought to the door and sent into the room. One was a young woman in her late teens, and the other was in her twenties. They both looked a little nervous but greeted Rose respectfully.

“Please have a seat,” Rose said, motioning toward the table and chairs.

“Yes, my Lady,” the two said in unison, then sat down.

“Tell me your names and a little about yourselves,” Rose said.

“I’m Anna,” the younger girl said.

“I’m Dahlia,” the older girl said.

“Okay, thanks. So, where are you from, Anna?” Rose asked.

“From the southern farmlands,” Anna said.

“What’s it like there?”

“It’s beautiful. We have fields of wheat and barley and a big pond to swim in during the summer.”

“And you, Dahlia?” Rose asked.

“I’m from the capital city,” she said.

“Do you have any family?”

“Not really, just a few friends. I left the capital because I wanted to have more freedom.”

“What about you, Anna? Why did you leave your home?”

“I didn’t really have a choice,” she said. “My father told me I had to leave.”

“Oh, well, it looks like you’ve found a noble calling,” Rose said. “How do the female soldiers feel about that sex building? No one is being forced in there, are they?”

“No,” Anna laughed. “We all volunteer. It’s so much fun.”

“Yeah,” Dahlia chimed in. “The men are so good to us, and the sex is amazing.”

“So, you’re not afraid of the sex dungeon?”

“No, my Lady. They always treat us well. Sometimes they’re a little rough, but they’re never mean.”

“Well, okay,” Rose said. “Anything else you’d like to report to me?”

“No, my Lady,” both girls said together.

“Okay, that’s all. Thanks for stopping by,” Rose said, standing.

“Thank you, my Lady,” both girls said again.

The girls left the room, and a moment later, the door opened again. Another girl, a few years older than Dahlia, was sent in. She wore an apron over her dress and had her hair pulled back in a tight bun.

“What’s your name, sweetie?” Rose asked, trying to be friendly.

“Lilac, my Lady,” she answered. “Where are you from, Lilac?”

“A village south of the capital.”

“Oh, wow. Is it a big village?”

“Not really. Only a couple hundred people live there.”

“And why did you decide to come here?”

“To meet new people and explore the world a little. Plus, the pay is pretty good.”

“Are you enjoying it here?”

“Mostly, yes,” Lilac answered.

“So, tell me, are the male soldiers nice to you?”

“Some are, others are not. I try to stay away from them if I can.”

“Do they force the female workers to have sex with them?”

“Not force,” Lilac answered.

“What does that mean?” Rose asked.

“Some of the girls like going to the building, and some don’t.”

“Do the soldiers ever threaten you or try to force you into the building?”

“Sometimes, yes,” Lilac nodded.

“Have you been forced into the sex building?”

“Once,” she said, “but I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Please, Lilac, tell me who forced you,” Rose said softly.

“It’s not a big deal. It’s done now.”

“I want to make sure it doesn’t continue happening to you or anyone else,” Rose said, sitting up in her chair.

“Um, alright. His name is, um, Sergeant Thomas.”

“And what did he make you do?”

“He held me down on the table and had sex with me.”

“I’m sorry that happened to you, Lilac,” Rose said. She wanted to ask more questions but didn’t want to upset Lilac. “You’re free to go.”

“Thank you, my Lady,” Lilac said, then got up and left the room.

“Please have the captain come to me,” Rose called.

The captain was in the room a minute later. He sat down and eyed Rose curiously.

“Yes, my Lady?”

“I understand this is a fort, and men have needs, but there seems to be a problem,” Rose said.

“Oh? What’s that, my Lady?”

“Sergeant Thomas. He’s apparently been forcing himself on the female workers.”

“My Lady,” the captain protested, “he is a good soldier. If this is true, I’ll discipline him myself.”

“No, I want to deal with this. Have him brought here, and then go see the girl, Lilac. She’s a kitchen maid.”

“As you wish, my Lady,” the captain said. He left the room and returned shortly with Sergeant Thomas.

“You are dismissed,” Rose told the captain.

“My Lady,” the sergeant said.

“Take a seat,” Rose ordered.

“Yes, my Lady.”

“Sergeant, I have heard rumors of your sexual abuse of the female workers. Tell me, what have you to say for yourself?”

“Whoever told you this was lying, my Lady.”

“Why do you think someone would lie about something like this?”

“Because they’re jealous of the sex dungeon.”

“What exactly have you been doing, sergeant?”

“I haven’t done anything. Whoever told you that is spreading lies.”

“I’ll ask you again, sergeant. Have you raped any of the female workers?”

“No, my Lady.”

“Did you hold Lilac down and fuck her against her will?”

“I don’t know who that is,” he said, looking away.

“You know, if this is true, you could be executed for such an act. I will have Captain Gabriel speak with Lilac, and if I discover that you’re lying, you will be executed.”

“My Lady, please. You have no proof.”

“Oh, we’ll get our proof,” Rose said confidently.

“I will not be accused by some royal slut from the capital who sucked the dick of that tailor boy last night,” he said spitefully.

“That’s enough!” Rose shouted, jumping to her feet. Just as she stood, a sudden, terrible, hot arousal boiled in her loins and made her insides throb. The sergeant was attacking her with arousal, but how?

“Sit down, girl,” the sergeant said.

“No,” Rose protested, now feeling the heat between her legs growing stronger. Her nipples became hard, and her clit swelled.

“Now, my Lady,” the sergeant said. “Or I’ll tell the captain and all the others what I caught you doing last night.”

Rose slowly sat back down, trying not to give the sergeant the pleasure of watching her squirm. Her pussy was soaked, and the throbbing was almost unbearable.

“If you’re not careful,” the sergeant began, “people might think that the Lady Rose forced herself on an innocent boy last night.”

“Why are you doing this?” Rose asked.

“To make sure you listen,” he said. “I’ve fucked over a thousand women, and I’m going to have you next.”

“No, you won’t,” Rose said.

“Yes, I will,” he continued. “And if you want to keep last night a secret, you better let me fuck your pretty pussy right here, right now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.