The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 33: The New Egg Layers

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33: The New Egg Layers - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

Rather than resting or relaxing, Rose and Kali surveyed the grounds for a way to escape. All they found, though, was a wall of solid rock all the way around the large opening in the middle. The wall itself had to be more than a hundred feet tall, and Rose was certain that the other side of the wall was a mountain slope. There was no way for them to climb up from one side and down the other with no clothes or equipment. Even if they did manage it, the harpies could easily bring them back.

Once every thought and idea Rose could muster was exhausted, she finally returned to the cave and anxiously awaited her fate. The urge to argue with the harpies again kept coming to mind, but Kali reminded Rose that Salt and Cole were being held hostage. Rose let her anger simmer, which prevented her from crying. After getting used to being Lady Rose and receiving so much respect and authority, she now felt endlessly helpless. The air grew cold as the sun vanished behind the tall walls of the nesting ground. Rose and Kali sat beside each other to keep warm.

“It’s time,” a harpy said as two of them appeared in the small cave.

They took hold of the girls and flew them across the grounds to a cave high up in the wall. The place was decorated with harpy designs, and the floor was covered in some sort of thatch-like material that was much softer than being on the bare ground. A large fire roared in the middle of the nest, contained by sizeable stones that formed a hearth. Compared to the other cave, this was a luxury suite. Rose looked at the two harpies, who appeared to be young and prime. Their human skin was tight and smooth, their breasts large and perky. The feathers along their wings, arms, and legs were soft and shiny. They were almost attractive. The small penis Rose had noticed on them before was now growing exceptionally large. Kali moved away from the harpy in front of her until he back touched the wall.

The fire had relaxed Rose’s body some, calming her from the cold air. Still, her heart was beating faster and faster. The harpy emitted a song that was like tender music in Rose’s ears, but she didn’t freeze or pass out this time. For a moment, it seemed like nothing had happened, and then she felt something dripping down her legs. She moved her thighs apart and noticed that her pussy was excreting a thick, slippery lubricant, unlike anything her body had done before. It didn’t make her horny or aroused, just physically ready for sex.

The harpies handled both girls roughly, turning them face down on the nesting material. Rose felt a wave of panic come over her, pushing adrenaline through her body to react. The harpy held her in place even as Rose waited for a miracle to happen. Someone or something would rescue them. Without hesitation, the harpy shoved its hips forward and penetrated Rose’s womanhood with ease. Not only was she ridiculously wet, but her pussy seemed to be more pliable due to the harpy’s song. There was no pain, only the very full sensation of having such a large member inside of her.

Rose gripped the nesting material in her fists, wanting to hate every movement the harpy made. She wanted to feel sick and disgusted, but all she could feel was undeniable pleasure. On the other side of the nest, Kali was moaning, but Rose refused to show any signs of her own pleasure, or at least she tried to. Familiar heat rapidly gathered in her center, forming a tense bubble that wanted to burst. It grew and grew until finally, Rose couldn’t resist any longer, and she came.

“Your eggs have been released,” the harpy said to Rose as the girl shivered in immense pleasure. “I just need to fertilize them now.”

Rose had no complaints or anything to say at all. While the harpy continued to use her body, she could hear Kali in the throes of pleasure on the opposite side of the nest. A few minutes later, the harpy seized Rose’s hips and drew their bodies close together so that his cock was as deep as possible inside of her. His cum poured copiously into her fertile body, sending every bit of his seed to hunt down the eggs that were now descending from her ovaries.

The harpy held himself in position for another minute before pulling himself away. Rose slowly turned around to look at him. The hate that she wanted to feel was suppressed by her hormones, and instead, she felt satisfied and complete. Between the warm fire, her post-orgasmic state, and the softness of the nest, there was nothing she wanted to do more than relax and sleep. She sat back and watched the other harpy finish with Kali, happy that Kali would soon feel as good as she did. Rose was unsure of what was supposed to happen next but fell asleep, trusting that her body would take care of everything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.