The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 3: The Farmer and Son

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Farmer and Son - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

The next day, Rose explored the small shops in the village again to find clothes and supplies she’d need to travel with. With nothing of value left to trade, she hesitantly offered the shoemaker a one-hander and received some durable footwear in return. The shoes weren’t exactly comfortable, but better than wandering around with bare feet. Nette village turned out to be a mostly decent place, one where Rose wouldn’t mind living if they had electricity and plumbing and didn’t have some sex curse on the entire continent.

After breakfast the following morning, Rose double-checked everything she was bringing with her. She had obtained shoes, clothes, and light armor, along with a sturdy walking rod and a map that showed a route to the capital but lacked any meaningful detail. She hoisted the bag onto her back, said her final goodbye to Suenette, and then departed along the road toward the end of the village. Soon, Rose passed by the final house and hesitated at the vast, open road before her. She was no traveler or wilderness expert, so the thought of staying in Nette and settling down with a new life seemed like a good idea for a moment. She could marry one of the boys and be a housewife like Suenette.

The call of her family and friends, hot, clean water, and shampoo pushed her forward. The village of Nette slowly faded away into the distance as Rose followed the road through open plains. In the distance, she could see farmland sprawling over rolling hills, and in front of her, the road seemed to vanish into a thick forest, but that was still hours away. When the sun began to set, Rose realized that she didn’t have a tent or sleeping bag or anything for the night, not even a light.

She stopped and rested under a tree not far from the road once there wasn’t enough light to continue. Despite not having anything to sleep with, Rose settled for the good, warm weather and positioned her bag to use as a pillow. As her body relaxed from walking all day, she could now feel the warm tingle along her womanhood caused by the latent arousal everyone in Scarlaria experienced. She had skipped masturbating last night and knew that by midday tomorrow, she’d be in a horny state again.

Rose sighed, adjusting her pants, then pushed her hand inside them. She had only ever tried masturbating a few times before but never made herself orgasm. Based on everything she’d seen in the media and heard from her friends, it was all a matter of touching her clitoris until it felt good enough to cum. Well, rubbing it certain ways did feel good, yet she didn’t understand what the steps were to trigger an orgasm. Whether it was using the bathroom, burping, coughing, or any other bodily function, they each had a reasonable trigger to them. No matter what muscles she tightened or pushed, nothing seemed to make her body do what Suenette had done to her the other day. The only thing that seemed to be happening was the increasing wetness in her pussy.

“I knew I smelled something delicious!” A strange voice suddenly said nearby, making Rose sit up quickly.

Her eyes strained against the darkness to find the source of the voice, only finding it once she looked up and saw a smaller figure flapping its wings in the air. Even in the dark, she could see the thing had red skin, odd wings, horns, and a tail.

“What, what are you?” Rose asked, frightened.

“Am I the first imp you’ve met? Even better!” It laughed wildly. “Not many wet pussies to fuck around here, so it’s my lucky day.”

“I’m not doing anything with you,” Rose protested, now standing with her back against the tree.

“You’ll love it!” The imp declared.

Before Rose could say anything else, a sizeable erect penis sprung out from the imp’s crotch area. Its shaft was tense and girthy with a swollen mushroom-shaped tip. The sight of it made Rose’s insides throb with a sexual urge. Why did something so seemingly repulsive make her feel that way? Some of the book’s information came back to her now. She remembered reading about arousal attacks but never assumed it to be literal. In a panic, Rose grabbed her bag from the ground, intending to run without a plan, and then as she stood straight again, a sprinkle of wet drops splattered her face, almost like rain.

The imp was hovering over her now, its penis dripping precum. The sticky goo clung to her face, making her skin tingle and filling her nostrils with a pungent smell. The scent turned into warmth in her body that traveled down into her loins. A round of intense throbbing between her legs made her knees buckle, causing Rose to fall to the ground. She backed up against the tree, swinging her wooden rod at the imp, but it easily avoided her strikes. Just as Rose swung the rod again, the imp knocked it aside, then swiped its claw at her. Her shirt ripped open and left her small breasts exposed.

“You have small tits,” the imp grinned.

Rose threw her arms up in defense as the red creature descended upon her. Even landing a few well-placed slaps or punches didn’t slow it down. Its tail coiled her left wrist while it used one hand to restrain her right arm. Its free hand groped Rose’s small tits while she struggled to break free. She squirmed and kicked, feeling the haziness of horny beginning to cloud her mind again. She yelled in protest, knowing that if the arousal took over again, the imp was going to take her virginity and more.

This was it; she could feel the urge to have sex with the imp growing by the second. Her pussy didn’t exist for anything else except to be fucked by a hard cock. Getting home and back to her family, friends, and modern technology mattered less and less as long as she could be ravaged the way she was intended to be.

“Ha!” A man’s voice boomed. Suddenly, the imp was knocked away from Rose. It hit the ground and rolled to a stop, but before it could take flight again, it was trapped by a net. Moments later, by some means of a weapon or magic, the imp burst out of existence.

“Are you okay? The man asked, kneeling beside Rose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.