The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 26: Rose of House Scarlet

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26: Rose of House Scarlet - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

Over the course of six months, Rose learned a lot from her tutors, and Ash was quite pleased with her service so far. The other women in the estate also learned from Rose, especially when it came to walking in high heels. Rose’s presentation of the footwear eventually caused questions and conversations that ultimately led to the seamstress being recruited as the official clothier of House Scarlet. Rose was overjoyed that the lady was able to accomplish her goal, and she felt as if her debt had been paid in full. Of course, having a bit of authority herself, Rose solicited the seamstress to work on new dresses. Rose had to explain what she wanted in detail because the designs didn’t exist in Scarlaria yet.

While not attending to official duties, Rose had access to the estate’s extensive library, which she used to research the issue of getting home again. Anytime she came across a book that involved transportation magic or any magic that seemed relevant to her situation, she set it aside for her and Ash’s study sessions. During these sessions, Ash had thoroughly examined Rose and, at the very least, decided that he believed her. He also experimented with different spells to send Rose home. Still, she was frequently sent no further than another area of the house.

Today, Rose was busy sorting petitions for Ash to review and sign off on later. One of Ash’s duties was to officially grant land deeds to families, so Rose sorted them by region and other metrics specifically laid out by Ash. Rose was able to sign other, less significant documents herself on behalf of Ash. The magic that bound her as a retainer also gave Rose the ability to replicate Ash’s signature perfectly. Just before she was set to retrieve lunch, a messenger boy entered the room to summon Rose to the audience chambers. This wasn’t a normal request, though. The audience chamber was the room in which she initially presented her case six months ago, and she hadn’t returned there since. Assuming it was something important, Rose stood and considered her outfit momentarily before snapping her fingers. The clothes on her body vanished, and then, with a second snap, a new dress containing the colors and emblem of House Scarlet adorned her figure. The young, fourteen-year-old boy’s face was bright red, having gotten a brief glimpse of Rose’s nudity.

“Off we go, Cole,” Rose said, snapping the boy out of his daze.

“The ... the Lady Rose,” Cole presented a few minutes later in a stammer.

Rose stepped into the chamber and took a place standing just behind her liege, Ash. It wasn’t until after she reviewed the family sitting at the table that she looked up and realized she knew the person seeking an audience with the family. He wasn’t as thin as he used to be, now carrying a little more muscle, but his shaggy blond hair was still the same, and so were his eyes. It was the boy, Ivan, that she had traveled a long distance with.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.