The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 22: The Ferry

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Ferry - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

“I went to get a part for the ferry so they can repair it faster,” Ivan said, defending himself the next day as Rose vented her anger.

“You could’ve left a note at least!” she continued.

“I did!” Ivan said, pointing at a paper on the table.

“How am I supposed to know it’s a note for me if the paper is folded?” Rose protested still, now just trying to save face.

When her temper cooled later in the day, Rose filled Ivan in on what happened with the healer, Dote. Afterward, she shared many of the things she had done for the last several months while living as Ivan back in their world. In return, Ivan shared as well. It seemed one thing they had in common was finding a partner. Rose hooked up with Venus, and apparently, Ivan hooked up with a British guy named William while traveling with her parents.

“Who knows if we’ll even return to the same period again,” Ivan sighed. “We went all the way back to before I ended up in Scarlaria.”

Less than a week later, a notice went out to the townsfolk that the ferry was ready to embark again. Rose and Ivan joined the others in loading the ferry with food and supplies. According to the captain, it would take roughly six days to arrive in Capital Bay, which was the port nearest to the capital. When the ferry was prepared, Rose and Ivan returned to their room to pack. In the morning, they’d leave another town behind and come closer to finally reaching the capital.

As Rose changed clothes, Ivan came from behind and grabbed her tits. His left hand remained firmly cupping her small chest while his right hand dove quickly into her underwear. The sensations felt good but also strange, enough that Rose pulled away from Ivan, still uncomfortable being in her own body again. She greatly missed the feeling of having a penis grow into an erection. At the same time, she understood perfectly well that the small slit between her legs could make Ivan feel incredible.

“I’m not ready,” Rose said unsurely.

Having the obvious need to relieve himself, Ivan jerked off instead while Rose pretended to be disinterested. She wanted to be the one jerking off and blowing a warm load at the end. Simultaneously, she also wanted to find a way to be happy with her own original body again. It felt as if she were in a used car.

They both made an early start in the morning, hauling their belongings down to the ferry. The captain and the crew compiled a manifest of all the passengers, assigning each person to some level of duties and responsibility. Rose watched as Ivan’s dossier was updated with his contract to clean areas of the deck and assist the kitchen staff. No sooner than Rose approached the table for her assignment, the captain spoke, already having made up his mind.

“You’re assigned to assist the crew and me,” the captain said, and before Rose could say more than “Okay,” her dossier updated as well.

Even a couple of hours later, as the ferry departed from the dock, Rose was still unsure of what her duties entailed. Either way, the first day didn’t bring about much work for either her or Ivan, so they were able to watch as the coast slowly disappeared from view. Much later in the afternoon, Ivan was made to report to the kitchen. Not knowing what to do with her own time, Rose returned to their small cabin but found that her belongings weren’t there.

“Excuse me,” she said to the first member of the crew she could find. “I can find my stuff in the room.”

“You’re one of the crew assistant girls, aren’t you?” he said. “You’ll be in the bunk room with the other assistants.”

The man led Rose to a much nicer area of the ferry and showed her to a door. Inside the cabin were two bunk beds and three other girls, all around Rose’s age or no more than two years older than her. There were two blonde girls and one brunette, which made Rose stand out quite a bit with fiery red hair. The room was much quieter than Rose had expected, considering it was full of teenage girls.

“Does anyone know what we have to do?” The brunette girl asked the room.

“I heard we’re here to have sex with the crew,” one of the blonde girls answered.

“I think they just want our milk,” the other blonde girl said.

The expression on the brunette girl’s face told Rose that she must have felt the same way. Neither of these duties seemed particularly pleasing, especially having sex with the crew members. Rose wasn’t fond of the idea that she’d have to provide milk, either. She remembered doing it before back on Henry and Elliot’s farm, which had given her an insatiable appetite. They waited and waited until, finally, one of the girls broke the daunting silence. The four of them introduced themselves, starting with the brunette, Connie. One blonde was Kari, and the other was Hanna. Each of the three had sizeable chests already, much to the normality of physical traits in Scarlaria. The end of the awkward silence made the atmosphere better, but as evening came, followed by bedtime, none of them learned of their required duties.

The next morning, or at least Rose assumed it was morning, one of the crew came to retrieve Kari. Not long after that, Connie was taken, followed by Hanna. Rose was alone now, leaving her to imagine each of the three girls having sex with a member of the crew. Before long, it was her turn. Rose stood and followed the man, feeling her heart beating quicker as she headed toward an unknown fate. Her worries were soon quelled, however, as Rose was finally filled in on her duties. The four girls had to do nothing more than bring food and drinks back and forth to wherever the crew was stationed. Rose ended up doing a fair amount of walking on the ferry, but it was much better compared to the alternatives.

By the third day at sea, Rose had barely seen Ivan, only managing to do so as they passed each other to run errands. Rose and the other girls were getting along quite nicely since they were spending every evening and night together. Thanks to the cursed Scarlarian air, Rose was reaching the stage of having an ever-wet pussy. She could tell the other girls were succumbing to the effects of the curse as well based on their slight mood changes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.