The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 21: The Payment

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Payment - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

Rose awoke from pleasant dreams, which were replaced by even more pleasant memories of the previous evening with Venus. She replayed the events in her head, recalling the softness of Venus’ body, her smell, her smile, and yes, definitely the way her cock felt inside Venus’ older virgin pussy. The thoughts made her cock twitch, but no, something didn’t feel quite right. As she opened her eyes, there was no bedroom in sight. Instead, there were weird contraptions all over the place. Rose jumped out of bed in a panic as she noticed the red hair flowing down from her own head. She was back in Scarlaria, in her original body, but she didn’t want this.

“You have to change us back!” Rose shouted. She needed to go back to Colorado, to Ivan’s body, to Venus.

The healer, Dote, approached Rose with a vial and offered it to her. Without thinking, Rose drank it in hopes that it would solve their problems again. A moment later, she felt drowsy and could barely take a step without Dote’s assistance. He placed Rose back in bed, and she fell asleep once more. When she awoke again, her panic was replaced with sadness. Ivan was awake already, moving to sit beside Rose, then explained that Dote didn’t know how or why they were sent back to their world for months. Dote further assured them that only one night had passed in Scarlaria.

“I’m afraid I don’t know how,” Dote answered again when Rose asked the same question in the twelfth different form.

The fact that Ivan didn’t seem to be as upset as her made the situation even worse. He had told her how much he enjoyed being a girl and having her body, but now he acted as if it wasn’t a big deal to give it up. Rose gave up questioning Dote when it came time to eat. The healing process must have taken a lot out of them because they both ate quite a bit.

“You’re welcome to leave any time,” Dote said to Ivan. “Rose, you’ll be free to leave after three days once the payment is complete.”

Having lived back in their own world for nearly a year, it took both Rose and Ivan a minute to remember anything about the payment. Ivan attempted to bargain with Dote, obviously not happy that Rose had to remain here for several days. Rose reviewed the parchment that embodied her dossier. Once upon a time, she had grown used to it, but now it felt like a foreign object. Nonetheless, the contract between her and Dote was plain. For three nights, she was required to sleep in the same bed as Dote. Her only other obligation was allowing Dote to hold her like a partner.

“Are you sure about this, Rose?” Ivan asked as they talked just outside of Dote’s cabin.

“We agreed to it,” Rose answered with a flat voice. “I’ll be okay. You should wait in town for news about the ferry.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.