The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 20: The End of the Journey?

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20: The End of the Journey? - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

As two months passed, both Rose and Ivan gave up on ever getting back to Scarlaria or to their original bodies. As they did once before, they mutually agreed again to relinquish all claims on their original body unless they found a way to swap back. If they had no choice but to live the way they were, then it wouldn’t make sense for either of them to dictate how the other lived. This time around, Rose didn’t feel the same ache as if she were divorcing her former body. Without magic, she figured any chance of fixing any of their problems was now long gone.

Rose and Ivan seemed to communicate less and less as time went on. However, they did share pictures with each other if there was something particularly interesting. With the passing of each additional month, Scarlaria seemed further and further away until it was nothing more than an old dream. Rose found many other activities to apply her attention to, especially enjoying the thrills of public school. Based on the reports from Ivan, he was also enjoying living in Rose’s old life. In the six months since their return, he had already traveled to various countries, all of which he would’ve never visited otherwise.

Time continued forward with nothing of great interest happening until it came close to senior prom. Rose was at her locker after school, exchanging some items she would or wouldn’t need. The halls were empty since the majority of students had left already, leaving only those who were in clubs or other activities behind. She had joined the Key Club, whose main purpose was to participate in community service, whether it be on the local, national, or even international levels. It was a welcome change to give back and help people in need rather than taking luxurious trips all the time. Rose closed the locker, but before she could exit the building, she heard a girl call her.

“Hi, Ivan,” the girl said as she walked to catch up.

“Hi,” Rose said, a little taken aback that a senior was coming to talk to her. She recognized the girl by the name of Venus. Venus was a little bit taller than Rose, with dark brown hair and fair skin. She was also thin and, despite being a senior, hadn’t developed as much as some of the other girls. Now that they were close, though, Rose found Venus to have a pretty look about her.

“Um,” Venus said with some hesitation, even eyeing the ground for a moment. Then, she seemed to pull all of her focus together and spoke again. “Would you like to go to prom with me?”

“You want to go with me?” Rose said, almost dumbfounded. “I’m only a freshman.”

“Before you answer, we should get lunch or dinner, maybe tomorrow?” Venus said.

Later that night, Rose’s penis swelled into a full erection as she thought more about Venus. Something in her mind almost preferred an older girl, maybe because she figured a boyfriend in her previous life would’ve been older than her. Before going to sleep, she jerked off, blew a load, and cleaned up quickly. First thing in the morning, she took care of some chores, then spent the rest of the morning mapping out a plan in her head.

In the afternoon, just before the evening, Rose met up with Venus to eat at a cheaper restaurant, being that neither of them particularly had a lot of money. The awkward silence that settled in at the start melted away soon after Venus broached the subject of Rose’s Key Club. Venus seemed very interested in their activities, and Rose loved to talk about everything the club did to help the community. By the time their date was over, Rose was in such a good mood that she happily agreed to go with Venus to her prom.

Ivan’s parents were quite surprised that their son was invited to the prom during freshman year but helped him, Rose, prepare, nonetheless. When the special night arrived, Rose was dressed handsomely in a three-piece suit, which paired perfectly with Venus’ gorgeous dress. Much like their date, prom night went exceptionally well. Even when some of the other senior girls commented about Venus bringing a freshman, she just ignored them.

Eventually, Rose and Venus slowly pulled away from the crowd, just as other couples were doing. As if she had planned the whole thing, Venus led Rose down a hallway, eventually stopping at one of the free rooms that various clubs used on rotation. Once inside, Venus turned and smiled, holding her hand out. Rose closed the distance between them and took her hand. The room was dimly lit, with only the backup security lights providing any illumination. Venus was wearing high heels, which made her even taller than Rose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.