The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 2: Arousal in the Air

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Arousal in the Air - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

Rose sat in the room after dinner that evening reading the book she received from Suenette. At first, she didn’t understand the point of reading the book because it only went on about the history of Scalaria. She certainly wouldn’t tell anyone visiting the United States to read a history book before traveling. It began to make sense just a couple pages later, though.

Scarlaria was cursed following the war against the Incubi and Succubi in the year 318. The houses of Scarlet & Larian called the people to fight. Many skilled Scarlarians, including powerful wizards and enchanters, followed the great houses into battle. After nearly a year of fighting, the Scarlarian host captured the demon ruler. But instead of submitting to punishment, the ruler sacrificed himself to cast a final, unbreakable curse over the continent.

To this day the curse causes people to latently build up arousal, which takes effect upon reaching puberty. To combat the curse, Scarlarians adopted the practice of daily masturbation or sex. Achieving an orgasm in a safe, controlled time and place dispels the effects of the curse temporarily. Because the curse puts a person in a dazed, sexually susceptible state upon reaching their orgasm, it is strongly advised to only bring yourself to a climax either alone or around someone you trust.

The longer a person fails to dispel the curse, their arousal will increase over time until their minds become blinded by sex. This state is called “horny.” A person in a horny state cannot form logical thoughts and will only seek to have sex. This state also significantly increases both virility and fertility.

Rose looked up from the book in disbelief. There were no such things as demons, incubi, succubi, or wizards. Yet, she vividly remembered the way she wanted to jerk off the tailor in his shop. At that moment, nothing else mattered. Well, if this world did contain demons and magic, then the trip to the capital would probably be harder than she originally thought.

At dinner that evening, the family reassured Rose that she could stay as long as she liked. There was work to be done around the house and Suenette wasn’t opposed to having the help. Rose was tempted to ask questions about Scarlaria’s history, but she didn’t feel comfortable discussing orgasms and sex at a table full of boys. Before heading back to her room, Rose assisted Suenette with clearing the table while the guys brought in wood and water to replenish the stove, heater, and sink.

As Rose lay in bed that night she continued to read more of the book while trying to ignore the faint sound of the boys jerking off. The next few pages went into greater detail about the war, describing how it supposedly began and how the great houses managed to rally the people to combat the demons. The following chapter contained more information that Rose thought to be important for her journey.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.