The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 18: The Healer

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Healer - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

For days and weeks, Ivan and Rose stayed in Sudley. Ivan took to doing work in the port, which mostly involved delivering goods to and from fishing or trade boats. Rose worked at the horse stable, where she often had to feed the horses of honored visitors to the town. As time passed, Ivan was distracted enough by his work and meeting new people that the goal of getting his body back and finding a way home didn’t toil on his mind as much. At times, he was uncertain that he even wanted to switch back. Rose was a beautiful girl, and touching her soft body was incredible. There was also nothing quite like having a wet pussy around his cock.

Eventually, Rose’s cycle came around once more, and for the first time ever, she felt the pain and cramps of having a period. She had no idea why she felt so bad at first, only figuring it out once Ivan had her explain the symptoms. Having experienced a period fifty-three times himself in Rose’s body, he knew exactly what it was like. Ivan did his best to comfort Rose, even managing to bring her a container of hot water to help soothe the aches.

Remembering his own experience back in Hue Town, Ivan walked around Sudley in search of a similar establishment that could cure a period. Upon finding the exact place, he hurried back to their room and escorted Rose to the building. Like the previous time, men weren’t allowed to go beyond the lobby area, so he watched as Rose disappeared into the back. He knew it would be quite some time before they were finished, but decided to hang out and wait in case anything happened. Sometime later, a woman came out to address Ivan.

“You and the red-haired girl appear to be mixed up in one another’s body,” she said.

“Huh?” Ivan looked up, surprised.

“I’m no expert in magic, but I’m good at reading people, and I can see that the girl hasn’t been a girl long and that you haven’t been a boy long. You have a feminine aura about you, even if you do carry yourself with a certain degree of boyish nature.”

Ivan was stunned to hear that the lady figured it out with such ease. Since the jig was up, he took a breath, then told her the entire story of the water nymph and how it had switched their bodies. By the end, the lady was impressed that both of them managed to carry on so well, considering the circumstances.

“There is a healer some miles outside of town who lives alone. Many people visit him to have wounds and other ailments cured, especially magical sicknesses.”

The lady went on to mark Ivan’s map where she roughly believed the healer’s cabin to be. Once she returned to her work, Ivan stepped outside and paced anxiously. The thought of getting his original body back and returning to being Rose again had been a major goal of theirs. Now that a solution seemed to be within reach, the thought of being a girl again didn’t seem all that enticing. He liked to pee with minimal effort, had a physically stronger body, and enjoyed the overall less maintenance of a boy’s body. Ivan especially liked his former body as a partner and a girlfriend. He wasn’t Rose any longer, but rather, Rose was a beautiful girl with long hair and creamy skin, with a petite, feminine, and soft body. She had small tits with cute, pert nipples. And even though Ivan never cleanly shaved his pubic hair in that body, he absolutely loved that the current Rose kept her genitals bare and smooth. His penis was growing erect now, reminding him that once they switched back, he’d never feel a wet pussy around his dick again.

Ivan thought about not bringing up the subject of the healer again in hopes that the lady didn’t share the information with Rose, too. They could just stay like this a while longer because he was certain the capital would have plenty of healers. No, he couldn’t do that, though. They agreed to a contract to switch back once the option became available. Considering the magic of a contract was able to prevent him from wearing clothes back in Hue Town, he didn’t want to know what would happen if he broke the terms of one.

When Rose finally emerged, she had the expression of floating on a cloud. Ivan remembered the exact feeling of having undergone the same treatment. If this place did a treatment similar to the one he received, then he knew nothing could sour Rose’s mood anytime soon. Per Scarlarian tradition, Rose’s red eyes earned her free items and services, including a meal for dinner.

“I found out something important,” Ivan said when they finished eating dinner.

“Yeah?” Rose responded happily, obviously still feeling very good.

“There’s a healer not far outside of town that can probably switch us back,” he said.

“Oh,” Rose said, and Ivan was almost sure she pulled back a frown. “We can talk about it in the morning.”

That night, Ivan found Rose to be just as frisky as himself. They both took their time touching each other, making out, kissing, biting, and licking, all before fully undressing for sex. Soon, Rose shivered into her third orgasm as she sat on Ivan’s face in a six-nine position. From there, she turned and sat on his excited cock, her hand guiding him inside of her. Their eyes locked as their genitals did the same. Rose leaned back and rode Ivan at her own pace, her hands intimately exploring her own body. Ivan had the thought that maybe Rose enjoyed being a girl just as much as he enjoyed being a boy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.