The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 15: The Switch

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Switch - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

Rose again found herself waking in the morning, having ended the previous night in unusual circumstances. She sat up and looked at the water, almost laughing again at the revenge splash from the Nymph. Too bad every punishment couldn’t be a splash of water, she thought. But her mental joke ended abruptly as she turned to look at Ivan. In his place was a pale girl with red hair who was just beginning to sit up as well. A deep realization of fright made Rose’s heart pound as she realized she was looking at a copy of herself.

Both she and the copy scrambled to their feet and stared at one another. Rose couldn’t believe she was looking at an exact replica of herself. It was strange to see her body wearing medieval-style clothes, but they were the clothes she was wearing last night.

“Rose?” the replica said to her.

“Yeah?” Rose responded, but instead of her normal, feminine voice, her throat produced a much deeper tone.

“Calm down, calm down,” her replica said as she began to panic.

“What’s going on?” Rose demanded with her new voice.

“It’s me, Ivan,” the replica said. “I think we switched bodies.”

They both bent over the water and looked at their reflections, finding themselves looking at a different appearance. Rose was now in Ivan’s body, and next to Rose, Ivan was in her body. Rose paced back and forth, trying not to have a panic attack. Since arriving in Scarlaria, she’d had her breasts milked, been attacked with arousal spells, raped, and had a weird period cycle. She even put up with her skin, hair, and eyes changing colors every day in Hue Town. On top of that, she had to give numerous men handjobs just to pay for items. She let a man get taken by a Siren and had her virginity forced back on her. This was a lot to accept, though, losing her body entirely.

“How do we switch back?” she questioned.

“I don’t know,” Ivan responded with the voice of her body. “I don’t even know how it happened.”

“It was that Nymph,” she muttered, then told Ivan everything that had happened the previous night.

“Yeah, I remember hearing you sing,” he said. “Something came over me, and all I wanted to do was be your slave.

“It’s the gift from the Siren,” Rose said. “I guess it has the same effect.”

“I’ll try not to sing,” Ivan joked.

Rose forced a smile, still overwhelmed with worry. “What should we do now?”

“We have to head back to camp before the wagon leaves us. I think we should also pretend that nothing happened because people get weird if they think you’re tainted by magic.”

Rose looked around and took a few more steps to get used to her new body. She was taller now with longer arms and bigger feet, and she felt physically stronger. She followed Ivan back toward the camp, watching her own body walk in front of her. Thankfully, no one questioned their absence, so they packed everything up as usual. Ivan had to redirect Rose to pack his tent, and he had to do hers. Until they figured out how to switch back, Rose had to be Ivan and vice-versa.

“I bet she’s a real treat,” one of the men said to Rose, nodding toward Ivan.

“Hm?” Rose turned to look at her body carrying luggage to the wagon, then said, “Oh, it isn’t like that,” when she realized what the man was referring to.

At midday, the wagon stopped again for a break. Everyone dispersed as usual to empty their bladders, except this time, Rose needed to figure out how to pee with a penis. It felt weird and almost violating to look at Ivan’s body without explicit permission. As she held and aimed the penis, trying to find the right muscles to use, she wondered how Ivan was getting along in her body. All in all, Rose found the process to be easier, which she always assumed to be the case. When she returned to the wagon, Ivan appeared to be flustered, but he didn’t say anything about it.

When it came time to camp again, Rose went with the men to help gather wood for the fire. Ivan’s body had more strength than her own, and his hands were larger, making it easier to carry larger pieces of wood. Everything from eating, standing, sitting, walking, and even talking was different from being in her own body. Despite the obstacles, both she and Ivan kept up the act well enough to not cause suspicion. When Rose finished eating, she stared into the fire, wondering what kind of town they would arrive at in two days. Each community seemed to have its own quirks, and unless something miraculously changed, she’d be experiencing the town as a male.

“Ivan,” she heard a girl’s voice call.

Rose turned to see Ivan stepping away from the group and followed. “What’s wrong?” she asked, checking to make sure they were out of ear’s reach of the others.

“We have to do, you know what tonight,” he said.

“Hm?” Rose looked confused for a moment, then her face changed with realization. “Oh, orgasm,” she whispered, then there was a small twitch in her pants.

“I won’t do anything if you don’t want me to,” Ivan said.

“You have to,” Rose said. “It’ll be bad if you go into a state of horny.”

“Yeah,” Ivan said hesitantly.

“Yeah,” Rose repeated, finding the worried, almost submissive expression on Ivan’s girly face to be cute. Those green eyes were easy to see even at night, which paired well with that red hair. The penis in Rose’s pants moved. She had never realized how curvy her thin body was or how feminine it looked. Her penis was swelling now. “Just ... I’m sure you’ll figure it out. We all have to do it, after all.”

Rose turned and hurried back to the tent, climbing inside and then looking down at the bulge in her pants where the penis was now standing tall and erect. She breathed deeply to calm herself, now pushing her pants down to gently free the stiff shaft. Once there was nothing to restrain it, her penis sprung up and stiffly held itself just above her stomach. It felt so incredibly different than anything on her normal body. Her penis was hot and tense, giving her the tremendous urge to stimulate it by any means.

She had already held and jerked off the same penis with her original body. Still, it was different touching it while experiencing the touch herself. The contact of her hand and fingers resonated in her brain. She pulled it up and down, immediately inflicting pleasure upon herself. Adjusting the strength of her grip provided different sensations, and she was surprised by how hard and rough she could treat it without feeling any pain.

Her hand beat faster and faster, then slowed occasionally to test her own pleasure. A generous amount of precum leaked from the tip, making her stop momentarily as she contemplated whether or not she had an orgasm. Soon, she disregarded the thought and continued, which made her strokes gradually slippery with the precum mess. She found herself squeezing and twisting her cock, wanting to try every and anything that might feel good. The sensation of needing to pee mixed with a tightness in her crotch and pelvis muscles, which then led to what she knew for sure was an orgasm. It took over her body similar to that of a female orgasm, except that several rounds of cum erupted from her dick and made a complete mess of her chest and stomach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.