The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 14: The Water Nymph

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Water Nymph - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

“I think I’m going to go with you,” Ivan said the next day.

“Are you sure?” she asked, wondering if his decision had something to do with getting a blowjob.

“Yeah, I’m sure. I gave up trying to get home, but now that I have someone to travel with, I think I’m ready to try again,” he smiled.

By the end of the day, Ivan brought extra supplies to Rose’s room. There were some new food rations, along with bandages and other first-aid items that Rose didn’t even think about. When the wagon finally arrived in town, the two Americans gathered their belongings. Then, they set off for the porter at the crack of dawn. Their guide and driver was an older man with an experienced look about him. In addition to Rose and Ivan, there were four other passengers: three men and one woman.

“It can be a dangerous road, so I expect everyone to follow my orders,” the driver said. “Everyone is expected to help make our camps and break them down. If you don’t follow my orders out there, I will leave you in the wilderness.”

Rose fell asleep soon after the wagon pulled away, waking up again sometime around mid-afternoon. She stuck her head out the wagon cover to find that Hue Town was nowhere in sight. A slight sadness came over her once again, wondering if she’d ever see the place again. Despite her urge to push on and get home, the places in Scarlaria did have a welcoming aura about them. Much like the first two legs of Rose’s journey, they passed over and around hills and farms. It was so much different than living in the stone and steel jungle of Manhattan.

During the breaks between small conversations with Ivan, Rose spent time reviewing the map. In case anything happened where they’d have to go on their own, she at least wanted to keep track of where they were. Her eyes followed the roads back from where they came, past Hue Town, and eventually landed on Nette Village. Her brief stay in the village felt so far and so long ago now. Part of her still wanted to give up and settle down as Elliot’s wife.

With the sun beginning to set, the wagon drew to a stop, the driver ordering everyone to make a camp. Having a little experience at least, Rose pitched in the best she could, especially when it came to setting up her tent. Soon, there was a campfire burning between their various tents, and some meat was cooking over the fire. After she ate, Rose returned to her tent, finding it easier to sleep knowing there was another woman in the group.

Rose’s pale skin and fiery red hair were back to normal the next day, which made her extremely happy. Ivan was also back to normal, and for the first time, Rose saw his natural blond hair and green eyes. His hair was messy, and his face was smooth with a bit of a nerdy look. Then, no sooner than their breakfast was consumed, the driver roused everyone into breaking camp so they could continue.

The second day was just as uneventful and boring as the first. Even with six people in the wagon, no one attempted to start a conversation, so the only sounds were those of the horses and the wagon’s wheels. The sun climbed into the sky as they trotted along, then sank down the other side of the sky before bringing about the evening again. Once more, the driver’s voice boomed the order to make camp.

Rose strayed away from the camp after dinner to relieve her bladder but then decided to walk about the loose trees while enjoying all of the stars in the sky. She came across a decent-sized stream and sat beside it with her feet in the water. The clear water felt wonderful on her skin, relieving the ache in her feet from walking in hard shoes. She stood and checked to see if anyone was around before undressing and then dipped her entire naked body in the water. The stream had the same stiffness-relieving effect as the massage she received back in Hue Town.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.