The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 13: The 53rd Blood Cycle

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: The 53rd Blood Cycle - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

After dinner that evening, Rose returned to the Inn and fulfilled her service obligation before settling into her room. She sighed as she flopped her body on the bed, taking a moment to recall her time with Elm earlier. What kind of magic did he use on her? It had been so painful that it made her pass out. But, wait, she thought, sitting up quickly and then looking at her dossier on the desk. Next, where it previously said virgin: no, it now said virgin: yes. She scrunched her face up in confusion. How could magic just make her a virgin again? Being a virgin meant that a person hadn’t had sex yet, but she certainly did.

Rose’s mind immediately recalled being at the camp with Hickory again. She vividly remembered her arousal spiking just before he entered her tent. He then..., he raped her..., but she couldn’t remember any of it now. The memories of the pain and pleasure or how it felt to have a dick inside her were all gone. She knew it happened, but none of the details were there any longer. This caused Rose deep, mixed emotions. If she could go back in time to avoid being attacked by Hickory, she certainly would, but losing a part of her memory didn’t seem right, even if it was painful.

She waited for Ivan to finish his Inn duties before asking him to spend the night in her room. He was the only person she could relate to, and the events of the day had taken their toll on her. They talked to each other for some time, after which Rose finally broke down and told Ivan the truth of everything. He consoled her while she cried until she finally fell asleep.

In the morning, Rose found herself embraced by Ivan’s arm, his body cupping her from behind. Everything felt warm and peaceful for a change. It made her wonder how long it would be before she slept in a bed again once she left Hue Town. Ivan still hadn’t decided if he was going to travel with her or not, and the thought of leaving behind yet another nice guy pained her. Rose squirmed a bit, trying to find a new position to rest in when Ivan spoke.

“Good morning,” he said.

“Good morning,” she said in return.

“Oh, is it your blood day?” he asked as he sat up and looked at Rose.

“My blood day?” she questioned, raising her eyebrows.

“Sorry, I forgot you haven’t been in Scarlaria that long,” he said. “A blood day is like a girl’s period back home, except it happens all at once.”

“That sounds silly,” she said, now sitting up herself. As she did, a bloated weight shifted somewhere in her body, making Rose clutch her stomach. “Why do you think it’s by blood day?” she asked.

“Your eyes are blood red,” he answered.

“I think you’re right,” she said, feeling the familiar cramps settle in.

“The Inn has a bloodletting room. I can show you.”

Ivan led Rose across the building as the pressure built inside her womanhood. It was a mix of bloating and cramps and the sensation of needing to pee. They soon arrived in a room that contained small bathroom-like stalls with curtains covering them. A woman who was waiting to greet them took Rose by the hand and led her to an empty stall.

“Here you are,” she said, eyeing Rose’s dossier. “Happy 53rd,” she added.

“I’m not fifty-three,” Rose protested.

“No, no, it’s your 53rd blood cycle,” the woman clarified.

“Oh,” Rose said, still a bit confused. She didn’t know why anyone would keep count of that. At the same time, though, Rose felt weirdly proud of surviving her period more than fifty times.

The woman sent Ivan away, as men weren’t allowed to be in the room, then turned to instruct Rose. She sat on an oddly shaped device that reminded her of a toilet, and then, without any further effort on her part, she felt all the pressure inside begin to empty. The bloating and cramps faded away as what she assumed to be a massive amount of blood drained from her body. By the time it was over, Rose was deciding if she could carry the device with her and take it home. Having her period come and go within an hour was rightly amazing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.