The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 12: Rose’s Lie

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Rose’s Lie - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

The next three days were uneventful as Rose waited for the wagon to the capital to return. Each day, she ventured into the town with different colors of skin, eyes, and hair. It had changed so much and looked so convincing that she was starting to forget what her red hair looked like. Every afternoon, she ate with Ivan, who paid for their food by some unknown means. When she returned to the Inn each evening, she reported to a guest’s room and made him cum before hurrying back to her own.

Rose also spent some time exchanging one-handers to increase her wardrobe with clothing. In exchange for a pair of boots, Rose spent much of the day naked in the man’s shop while she polished shoes. All in all, she felt productive and much more prepared to begin the next leg of her journey. With the sun on the far side of the sky, Rose made her way through the streets toward where she agreed to meet Ivan.

She stopped where a smaller street connected to the main one. A very strong, familiar scent filled her nose, but she couldn’t tell what it was. She turned and walked down the small street as the urge to solve the mystery grew inside her mind. Suddenly, the scent was gone, and Rose walked in a circle, trying to find it again. Just then, a large hand firmly covered her mouth while a strong arm carried and dragged her through a doorway. Rose tried to scream, kick, and get away, only to find herself tied to a chair.

“Elm?” Rose questioned as the man finished securing her limbs.

“It’s difficult to find a person when their hair, skin, and eyes change every day. No Scarlarian girl has such small tits, though. Our girls grow to a decent size after their first blood.”

“What do you want with me?” Rose questioned again, pulling against her restraints.

“I’ll get to the point, then. I went to get Hickory’s belongings, and along the way, I studied his wand. You see, there are ways to review the magic performed by weapons and instruments. The last magic Hickory used was a series of arousal spells, and that isn’t something he’d cast on a Siren,” he said, giving Rose a steely-eyed look. “I want to know the truth of what happened.”

“I...” The memories flashed through Rose’s mind, giving her vivid images of Hickory between her legs and the feel of his penis inside of her. “I...” she mouthed again, remembering the pain of her virginity being torn away and how much her body loved sex with him, even if she didn’t want it. “He raped me,” she said, finally. “He used arousal attacks on me while I was in my tent and made me horny so I’d have sex with him.” She felt her anger growing again. “He stole my virginity! So, when the Siren came later on, I watched it, her, take him.”

“Is that all that happened?” Elm demanded.

“That’s all,” she said coldly.

“If your virginity is that important to you, then I’ll return it.” He aimed his weapon at Rose, muttered an incantation, then before she could say anything, a terrible burning pain ignited between her legs.

The bindings around her hands and feet released, and she fell on the floor in pain. It felt as if a small flaming creature was trying to crawl inside her vagina. The intensity mounted with each passing minute until she couldn’t bear the pain any longer. Her consciousness caved in, and she passed out into total darkness.

Rose awoke later, still on the floor in the unknown room, but Elm seemed to be gone, along with her pain. She stood, gathering herself and her belongings, then hurried to meet Ivan. He questioned why she was so late, but Rose merely explained she had gotten lost. Telling the story of what happened to Hickory, then lying to Elm about it, only for him to kidnap her, was a bit much in Rose’s mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.