The Curse of Scarlaria - Cover

The Curse of Scarlaria

Copyright© 2023 by Terrafic

Chapter 10: The Bellhop Boy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Bellhop Boy - Rose, a fifteen-year-old girl mysteriously ends up in another world. She has to learn to survive in a place with rules much different than her home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Body Swap   Magic   Demons   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution   Royalty  

Rose sat alone in her room with no company other than the burning candles. For the first time since coming to Scarlaria, she felt lonely. Even if she couldn’t be home in Manhattan, she at least wished to be back with Elliot again. When sleepiness came over her, Rose stood and paced for a few minutes, not wanting to fall asleep before making her payment. She wondered how the system worked. There were no phones, so how would she know who to service? No sooner than the question formed in her mind did her dossier parchment unroll and display new writing.

Ivan, male, age 16, virgin, requests your service in room 7.

The boy who helped Rose to her room answered the door when she knocked. His room was an exact copy of her own, except that it looked as if the boy had been staying here a long time. His belongings were scattered about the room in such a way that Rose figured he must have taken to living here.

“My name is Ivan,” he said.

“I’m Rose,” she smiled.

“You’re really pretty,” he said, his eyes looking away from her face shyly.

“Thanks,” Rose said, her cheeks turning a shade of pink. “How does this work?” she asked.

“I think we have to make a contract,” he began explaining.

Ivan unrolled his dossier on the desk, and Rose placed hers beside it. If Rose followed the explanation correctly, her understanding was that the dossier would update with their agreement. With sex already prohibited, Rose agreed to use her hand and further agreed to be naked during the session. The service would be considered complete once Rose caused him to orgasm. Both parchments became blank, and then a new page loaded on them like a smartphone. Ivan’s dossier showed a list of contracts, but Rose’s was blank, with only the word Contracts at the top. Ivan took Rose’s hand in a handshake, and then Rose followed his lead by putting their free hands on the parchments. Then, their contractual terms appeared on the paper.

A service contract between Rose & Ivan. On behalf of the Hue Town Relief Inn, Rose, 15, will provide Ivan, 16, with an orgasm. Rose shall be naked for the duration of the service and use at least her hands to achieve the result. Henceforth, until the completion of the service, Rose is bound to room 7 with Ivan and cannot adorn clothing. Upon completion of the service, Rose will receive credit for one night’s stay at the Inn.

Before Rose could question the language, her clothes seemed to become loose. Then, in some unexplainable manner, everything she wore fell off of her body into a pile on the floor. Some unseen force even prevented Rose from covering herself or obstructing Ivan’s view of her at all.

“This is my first time doing anything with a girl,” he said.

Not knowing what else to say, Rose simply got into bed with Ivan. His penis was smaller than any she’d seen in Scarlaria so far, but it was still nice to look at. She settled on her knees between his legs and jerked him off while switching between hands. Neither of them spoke, which allowed the room to fill with the sound of nothing but her hand stroking him and the faint sound of the candles burning. He gave no real indication of what felt good or how close he was getting. Even after fifteen minutes, when both her wrists were getting sore, she didn’t see much precum either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.