Johnny Pulaski - Cover

Johnny Pulaski

Copyright© 2023 by Joe J

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Johnny Pulaski was a late bloomer. He was short and scrawny until the summer after ninth grade. He was small enough that even his older sister called him runt. Then puberty struck, he hit a growth spurt and he discovered the real reason that people – especially girls – liked him. Johnny's young life had all the usual ups and downs, he was just a normal teenage boy after all … or was he?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

One thing about us Pulaski men, we were fanatics about being on time. I think it all stemmed from my grandfather’s years in the military. Being at the appointed place, at the designated time, Papa called it. So on my big day my grandfather honked his horn for me at seven fifty-nine. I grabbed my backpack and sprinted out to his truck. As we motored out of town Papa looked at me wistfully when we passed Mama’s Diner.

“You can stop there on the way home. All you have to do is drop me off.” I spoke.

“Yeah, but it’s not as much fun going without you,” he grumbled.

I told him we’d go for breakfast tomorrow morning and maybe even talk Dad into going with us. He thought that was a most excellent idea.

Papa dropped me off in front of the cabin at a quarter to nine. I thanked him profusely for all his help. Papa brushed off my thanks with an ‘it was nothing’ and wished me good luck. He roared off as I was unlocking the door. As soon as I set down my backpack, I took out my cell phone and texted Denise: ‘Mermaid Springs cabin seven’. I fluffed up the roses in the vase then pulled a bottle of bubbly out of the mini-fridge and set it in the silver ice bucket I’d snuck out of our china cabinet. I set up my portable CD player and stuck in a CD titled ‘Romancing the Classics.’ I was pulling out all the stops for Denise. I was determined to make up for some of the romance she had been cheated out of. Lastly, I took my backpack across the room and made a few alterations to the rustic pine four-poster bed.

An hour later I heard a car crunching the gravel in front of the cabin. I opened the door just as Denise was exiting a shiny black Jag. She reached in and grabbed a small overnight bag and walked into my arms. I kicked the door shut and we kissed as if we hadn’t seen each other for months.

“Nice wheels,” I said when we came up for air.

“I borrowed it from my station manager,” she explained. “He would have carried me here piggy back if I’d asked. The overnight Neilson’s showed our veiwership up over fifteen percent, with me as the reason.”

Most of what she said was over my head, but I figured it must be good.

“Congratulations,” I said.

She nodded. “Thanks, but it’s your fault you know.”

“Nah, all I did was help you remember how talented you really are. Now sit down and relax,” I said.

She obediently sat down on the chair I indicated. I started the CD player and poured us both a glass of champagne. I handed her a glass then clinked it with mine.

“Here’s to you Dee, you are a truly amazing woman, all beauty, brains and personality.”

She blushed and took a sip.

“I want this so much Johnny, but I’m scared. I’m scared that I won’t live up to your expectations. I’m scared you are going to be disappointed. I’m forty years old, Honey, and I have all the wear and tear that goes with that. I sag and I have stretch marks. And past that, I don’t think I’m a very good lover if my husband’s any indication.”

She touched my heart with her little speech. I was appalled that she still had such a low opinion of herself. I stood up and pulled her to her feet. She came into my arms eagerly. I held her and stoked her hair.

“You’ve already exceeded all my expectations, Dee. I’m the luckiest guy in Palmdale just to get to hold you.”

“You always know just what to say to me, Johnny. I can’t believe you’re only fifteen. Wait right here and I’ll be back in a minute.”

She picked up her small valise, grabbed her champagne and disappeared into the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and climbed into the bed and under the covers. I propped myself up with some pillows against the headboard and waited for her. It was ten minutes by my Casio before the door opened and she stepped out. She stood there silhouetted in the doorway, unmoving, her arms akimbo and her expression hopeful. She was wearing a floor length white diaphanous gown that hid just enough.

She smiled shyly at my ‘wow’ of approval.

“I bought this just for you Johnny, just for us, just for today. I know it’s corny, but I wanted white for our first time.”

“It’s beautiful, come here,” I said, sweeping back the sheet and comforter.

She crawled into the bed and snuggled against me as I pulled the covers back over us. She was on her side, and I was still lying on my back. She pulled her knee up and draped her leg over me.

“You’re naked under here!” she exclaimed.

I laughed. “Yep, and in a few minutes you are going to be too. That’s the way it works.”

She giggled and kissed me on the cheek.

I held her for a few minutes letting her get comfortable with our closeness. She started caressing my chest with her small, soft hand.

“I like that you are not all hairy,” she said, her voice soft and intimate.

“It’s a family trait, not a lot of body hair on us Pulaski men. But you should see the women, they are as hairy as a Yak.”

She giggled again and pinched my nipple. “I love the way you can make me laugh, Johnny. You are funny as well as sexy.”

“Ouch,” I said as she gave my nipple another twist. She was laughing harder as I grabbed her and rolled her on top of me. I swatted her pretty hard on the butt through the covers, “stop abusing me, woman.”

When I pulled her over onto me she ended up between my legs. When I smacked her ass she ohhed and ground against me, I was rock hard by then. Her eyes widened when she felt my erection.

“Is that all you I feel?”

Now listen, I’d love to be saying right now that she was rubbing up against ten inches of Pulaski Kielbasa, but the truth is about three inches shorter. Name not withstanding, Kong was only slightly larger than what our Sex Ed book said was the norm. Yet, who was I to burst Dee-Dee’s bubble?

“Yes, Ma’am, that’s the Mighty Kong you are rubbing against.”

“King Kong?”

I had her going now she was shaking with mirth.

“Nah, just Kong, the King thing sounds kinda pretentious. And he prefers dick to penis. I’ll betcha you have some cute name for your vagina, don’t you?”

She blushed and nodded. “It’s Miss Coochie; that’s what one of my teammates at UF called them. We were the Classy Coochie Sisters.”

It was my turn to laugh. She gave me a grin and scooted up until we were eye to eye.

The grin left her face as she stared into my eyes. Damn, her gaze was hypnotic. Her eyes were bright China blue and seemed to sparkle with an inner light. Her expression was serious now as she held herself above me. Then she lowered her face and our lips met. It was the kiss that moved our relationship that final step as I could feel her surrendering herself with it. I reached down and started working the hem of her gown upward. She felt what I was doing, took a deep breath and then pulled the gown up and off. Her self-description had been way too harsh. Yes, her breasts sagged a little, but they were still quite firm. She did have some barely noticeable stretch marks, but they were on a firm, flat tummy. Her hips flared out sexily.

I forcefully rolled us over until I was now above her. I took both of her hands in one of mine and held them over her head. I wiggled my hips until my dick was rubbing against her fleecy soft hair.

“Do I need to use protection?”

She gave a wide-eyed little shake of her head.

“Then put me in you,” I said firmly as I released her hands.

She reached down quickly and grabbed Kong in a gentle grip. She rubbed him up and down her slit. He was almost sloshing in the little minx’s copious juices. She set him at her entrance and put her hands on my hips. I flexed my pelvis and sank about a third of the way into her. I pulled back and pushed in harder. It took three strokes to finally seat myself until our pubic hair was enmeshed. As soon as I bottomed out, she came with a wail. I ground against her to prolong her orgasm, happy that we’d passed the first hurdle so quickly. When she finished cumming she looked up at me in awe.

“How did you do that? I never climax from intercourse.”

I pulled out of her even though she gave a disappointed moan.

“Don’t move,” I ordered.

She looked confused as I grabbed her left hand and quickly secured it to the necktie I had tied to the bedpost earlier. I had hidden the ties behind the mattress. When I reached for her right hand she stretched it toward the bedpost without me saying a word. I secured her feet to the foot posts in the same manner then moved up beside her. She had a wild look in her eyes but it wasn’t fear.

“You came so quickly Dee because I am the master of your hot little body. And because your body is a slave to my touch, understand?”

She nodded her head quickly. “How did you know? I’ve secretly dreamed of this since I was a teenager,” she gasped.

“I told you we were connected, Dee-Dee. Somehow, I know just what you need.”

I spent the next thirty minutes proving what I said. Denise was as wrong about not enjoying sex as she was about her body. I got down between her legs and went straight for her clit with my tongue. It only took a minute before she yelled as she came strongly. Denise was multi-orgasmic, and she was a screamer. I had to give her a pillow to bite and scream into so she wouldn’t get us arrested. Denise’s little ‘Coochie’ would contract as I ate her, expelling air noisily. Some time it would contract hard enough to expel some of the fluid she was secreting. After her third oral orgasm I shifted up the bed and kissed her. My face was slick with her juice. As I moved my face around her lips she got the idea and eagerly licked my face as I slipped Kong back into her.

Denise was such an incredible lover! I marveled that she had been doing without. She seemed to come no matter what I was doing to her. We were both ready for a break at the half hour mark so I untied her. When she was free she wrapped herself around me and rained kisses on my face.

“That was incredible, Johnny. Our first time together and you’ve made every fantasy I ever had come true.”

I went to the bathroom and got a towel to cover the large wet spot we made so we could cuddle. Denise was made for snuggling, her little body fit against me perfectly. As I held her I said aloud what I’d been thinking earlier about how I was surprised that she was so responsive. She told me she had been surprised too. She said she had never had an experience anything near as good as what I’d just done.

“I didn’t do anything but help you find what was already there,” I protested.

“Maybe,” she allowed, “but you found it, so as far as I’m concerned it’s yours now.”

I left her propped up in bed while I pulled the fruit and cheese tray from Albertson’s out of the fridge. I sat the tray on the bed between us and refilled our glasses with bubbly. I wouldn’t let Denise do anything for herself as I fed her fruit dipped in caramel sauce and bites of cheese. When she wanted a drink I carefully held her glass as she sipped. After we ate I ran a bath for her, filling the old claw footed tub with bubbles. I carried her into the bathroom and when she was comfortably ensconced in the frothy water, I lovingly washed her sweet little body. When she was clean and drowsy I stood her up, dried her off, and carried her back to bed. She was asleep in my arms in minutes. I was asleep wrapped around her soon after.

I woke up to the incredible feeling of someone sucking on the Kongster. I looked down and saw my little Dee-Dee happily bobbing her head. I reached down and stroked her tousled hair. She looked up at me and disengaged her mouth with an audible pop.

“I can taste us both on you, Honey, we are delicious.”

“So turn around so I can get a taste too.”

She did just that, spinning her lithe little body around and straddling my head. I loved Denise’s pussy. It was a work of art. Her vulva was shaved but she had a strip of blonde hair at the top of her mons that pointed toward the good stuff. Her lips were fat and she had the largest clit I’d seen so far. Her juices were tangy sweet and she pumped them out profusely. I had to prop my head up with a couple of pillows so we could stay connected, the only drawback so far from her being short. While I had her in this position I took a few swipes at her little pink rosebud. When she didn’t protest I wet a finger and gently pushed the first digit into her ass before redoubling my assault on her clit. She came quickly, her scream muffled by the mouthful of dick she refused to relinquish.

After she came a couple of times, Denise asked if she could be on top. I was all for it so she climbed on. She sank down on me with a moan, taking me all in one continuous motion.

“Oh, My Baby, I am so full of you this way,” she hissed. “Pinch my nipples, I like it when you squeeze them hard.”

Man was it a great afternoon. Denise was insatiable. She said she was making up for lost time. I was her willing accomplice, her responsiveness to me and her complete submission to what I wanted was exhilarating. Finally, about six in the evening we were both knackered. We were lying in bed covered with a sheet, kissing and cuddling when Denise said she was hungry. I told her I had more food in the refrigerator.

“Let’s go somewhere instead Baby, I bought an outfit just for tonight.”

I agreed of course, and told her how proud I’d be as her date. She liked it when I said date. We jumped in the shower then she shooed me out of the bathroom while she dried her hair and put on her make up. It took Denise only fifteen minutes to get prepped; I thought that might be some sort of world record. She came back into the room as I was putting on my shoes. She was wrapped in a towel, her overnight bag in her hand. She dropped the bag on the bed and opened it then dropped the towel on the floor. I loved watching her dress. She slipped on a little pair of red panties first, then a matching lacy bra. She made a production out of putting on her black thigh highs knowing I was watching intently. When she had smoothed the nylons to her satisfaction she dug out a black pleated skirt that fell into place about three inches above her knees. She topped the outfit with a red silk blouse and red heels.

She didn’t look like a teenager; she looked at least ten years younger though. I looked her over and gave my approval with one caveat.

“No bra tonight, Dee-Dee.”

“But Honey, my nipples are big and you keep me so excited they are always hard, everyone will know I’m braless,” she protested.

“You’ll have a jacket on, and besides, I love looking at them.”

She started to say something then nodded and did that trick women have of removing their bra without taking off their shirt. She dropped the bra in the suitcase and turned around. Her nipples were pushing the silk out a good half-inch.

“Perfect,” I said.

She shook her head and wagged her finger at me. “I haven’t been out braless in almost twenty years, you are sooo bad, Johnny Pulaski.”

“Yes, I am, don’t you just love me?”

“God help me, yes. I love you to death.”

She reached into the overnight bag one more time, grabbed a couple of items and disappeared back into the bathroom. When she stepped out two minutes later she had long black hair and was wearing black, narrow framed glasses. She looked as if she were a totally different person.

“This is my ‘don’t bother me in public disguise’. What do you think?”

She looked totally different! If she were carrying a briefcase she’d be a dead ringer for a twenty-something lawyer.

“You look hot, I am so going to nail you in that get up.”

“Promises, promises,” she giggled.

We went to a nice little Italian restaurant in the town bordering the park. We sat in a booth; both of us on the same side and replenished our depleted calories. I talked her into taking off her jacket even though her nipples pushed against the silk of her blouse like a pair of forty-five caliber bullets. She blushed when I told her to sit up with her shoulders back, but she did it. Denise had a healthy appetite for a small woman. When I teased her about it she said she had worked off more calories today than a week at the health club. I amen’d her with a laugh. She tried to give me money for the meal but I refused and with a flourish, whipped out one of Papa’s fifties. We received a lot of admiring looks as we left the restaurant, her jacket draped on her arm, her other arm draped on mine.

She gave me the keys to the Jag and I drove us back to the cabin. On the way she told me her panties were soaked from showing off her nips. We packed up and straightened up then loaded the car. I started back towards Palmdale.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.