Johnny Pulaski - Cover

Johnny Pulaski

Copyright© 2023 by Joe J

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Johnny Pulaski was a late bloomer. He was short and scrawny until the summer after ninth grade. He was small enough that even his older sister called him runt. Then puberty struck, he hit a growth spurt and he discovered the real reason that people – especially girls – liked him. Johnny's young life had all the usual ups and downs, he was a normal teenage boy after all … or was he? NOW ON BOOKAPY!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The next day was Saturday. Already, Saturday was synonymous with Caroline, and Caroline was synonymous for hot monkey sex! She had to watch her younger brothers and sisters while her parents were at her oldest brother’s soccer game, so she didn’t get to my house until one. She came in and talked to Dad and Katrina while I finished mowing our lawn. I think Dad suspected about our Saturdays but Katrina knew for sure. The Moose took no pity on me when I came home dragging ass.

I had my backpack laden with supplies just like last week. In addition, I had purchased a tube of surgical lube. Last week on a whim I slipped a finger coated with our juices into Caroline’s ass while I was munching muff for about the fifth time. When I did that she came unglued, she arched off the bed and warbled an air raid siren wail. The little trick was something I picked up studying erotica on the Internet. During my ‘research’ I learned that if the girl in the story liked a little finger wave she might also like a little Kong action back there. Who knows, maybe I could show my little sexpot something new for a change.

It was almost one-thirty by the time I put away the mower and took a shower. I apologized to Caroline for being late. She said no problem; she had enjoyed hanging out and watching me sweat. Once we were at Rachael’s I took charge and slowed my over anxious little Latina down. I undressed her myself this time, savoring every flawless dusky inch of golden skin I uncovered. When she was naked I asked her to do the same for me. She complied and stripped me. She looked at me questioningly when we both were naked. I motioned for her to lie down on the bed on her back.

When she was in position I crawled onto the bed and started kissing her. When I had kissed every square inch of her front I flipped her over and started on her back. I took notice of all the little places that felt good to her. This was all new to Caroline. I was amazed that none of her previous lovers had wanted to do this for her. She had such a succulent little body that seemed made for kissing. When I had her again on her back I dove down to taste her little quim. She was ready and came after only a few swipes of my tongue. She was still quivering with her orgasm when I slipped on a rubber and pushed into her. When her hips started to gyrate I pulled out and told her to slow down. She looked at me as if I was crazy but moved slower when I slid back into her.

I made slow and tender love to Caroline for almost thirty minutes, stopping often when one of us was ready to climax. When we did come it was together and it was gigantic. When we were close to breathing normally I carefully rolled us over until she was lying on top of me. She pushed herself up to a sitting position. She shook her hair off her face, her expression bewildered.

“That was the most incredible feeling, Johnny. No one has ever made me feel that good before. I don’t think we can do that any more or I will end up falling in love with you.”

“Honey, there has to be some love between us if I am going to keep doing this. I don’t necessarily mean the boyfriend-girlfriend type but maybe friends who love each other or something. Just hopping in the sack with someone doesn’t do it for me. I’d rather just masturbate.”

She considered what I said for a few long moments, then tentatively agreed that if the results were like we just experienced I might have a point. I had stayed hard even after my first orgasm so I was able to hold on to the rubber as she dismounted. I stripped off the dead latex soldier and Caroline cleaned me slick as a whistle with her mouth. I started to reach for another condom when she stopped me.

“I just finished my period yesterday and started the pill today. I think I’m pretty safe. I wanna try it bareback.”

I agreed provided we use the sponge spermi-thing, just in case. Boy it was good without the rubber between us! Oh yeah, and we got to use the KY lube I bought too. We both thought it was okay for a change of pace but didn’t see it being a focal point of our love making. We had too much fun doing other stuff. I was tired when she took me home at five but not as dogged as the week before. I sure was satisfied though and judging from Caroline’s smug little glow, so was she.


I didn’t go to the Caldwell’s that Saturday but Denise did surprise me by calling me about eight that night. My dad took the call and yelled up that some girl named Denise was on the phone. Denise got a kick out of him mistaking her for a teenager. We had a really nice chat on the telephone. I think Denise was surprised at how much I knew about politics and the current political landscape. I don’t see why she would have been though, because we were in Florida, the world epicenter of fucked up politics. I keep up with politics mainly so I could argue with my grandfather. I loved to take the opposite side of the debate just to get a rise out of him. Politics weren’t all she and I talked about though.

“I went shopping today,” she said.

“Oh? What did you buy?” I asked.

“I bought a couple of short pleated skirts, not minis, but definitely above the knees. And I bought some stay up thigh highs, black ones and some smoky gray ones. I was surprised at how good they look on me. Well, I guess you are going to have to decide that, though, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I will. Do you think I could see you in some of them Monday?”

“I think that could be arranged, if you dropped by at about four or so. Which would you prefer, red or navy?”

“Red,” I said, “and black stockings, and maybe some short heels.”

She gave me a throaty laugh. “You are incorrigible, but I’ll see what I can do. Bye-bye, Johnny Pulaski. I miss you.”

She hung up before I could say anything else.


Sunday was family day for us as it was one of the rare occasions that Mom was home. Mom was Director of Shuttle Operations now and was struggling mightily to restore a seriously broken program to its former glory. One effect of her new job was that she was taking a greater interest in her appearance. Gone were the schoolmarm clothes, black-rimmed glasses and hair in a bun. Now she wore fashionable business suits, contacts and her hair was in a stylish pageboy. She looked professional and very good. Mom was there physically but you could tell she had a lot on her mind. Mom’s parents, Gus and Syl, were down for a week also, taking spring break along with their students.

At three in the afternoon Papa Janus had about as much of Gus and Syl as he could stand. Mumbling that he had to go let Jethro out he grabbed me and booked. We took Jethro to the park so he could run. I brought a Frisbee thinking I’d toss it for Jethro like all the guys were doing with their Border Collies and Sheep Dogs. I tossed the Frisbee and Jethro took off after it like a shot. But unlike the other dogs, the Doofus picked it up and ran it the other direction. He got about fifty feet from us, lay down and began to eat the Frisbee. When he finished reducing the Whammo Deluxe to a small wad of shapeless plastic he stood up and looked around. As soon as he spotted another Frisbee in the air he rocketed after it. With a truly phenomenal leap, he intercepted the disk and hauled ass with it. Papa looked at me and shrugged.

“I think Jethro is too smart to play the game the normal way so he invented his own rules.”

God love him, only my grandfather could use the words Jethro and smart in the same sentence. It took fifteen minutes to corral the big goofy hound as he proceeded to disrupt every activity occurring in the park that involved flying objects. Papa was so impressed by Jethro’s athletic prowess he went to McDonald’s and bought him two orders of Chicken McNuggets. Jethro daintily ate the nuggets, boxes and all. By the time we reached my grandparents house we were riding with the windows down as Jethro cut loose with some impressively prodigious farts.

Papa tied Jethro to his runner in the back yard and we headed back to my house for supper. Jethro had to be tied up because there wasn’t a fence in town Jethro couldn’t get over, including the six-foot privacy fence around my grandparents’ back yard. And no one wanted Jethro on the loose. Jethro would run around the neighborhood chasing cats and playing with kids until someone called my grandfather or worse called Animal Control. To insure Jethro’s safe return from one of his adventures his collar was fitted with this big engraved metal dog bone. The dog bone read: ’JETHRO PULASKI - POLISH WONDER DOG - 386-555-4271.

I worked for my grandfather Monday from seven until three in the afternoon. He was starting a kitchen remodel and needed my help with the demolition of the old kitchen. I enjoyed working with Papa and the money was damned good. Papa would always double what he promised me to keep me ahead on my father’s fifty-fifty rule. I had to bank fifty percent of everything I earned working. I didn’t really gripe too much about having to save because I had a nifty little five-figure balance before I even turned sixteen.

Once home, I showered off the layer of drywall dust I was coated in and put on a nice pair of slacks and a button down collar shirt. Then I splashed on some aftershave. I figured Denise would appreciate my efforts. At three-fifty I rode my bike over to the Caldwells. My swimsuit and a towel were in my backpack.

I was ringing the doorbell at the Caldwells’ at four sharp. Denise answered the door wearing slacks and a turtleneck knit shirt. Not quite what I expected. I guess I let my disappointment show because she smiled and hugged me.

“Jennifer is upstairs getting ready to go to the mall. Be patient, okay?”

“No problem, Denise, you still look gorgeous. I’ll just go over and see Stan for a few minutes.”

Stan wasn’t home either, but Michelle was. She was waiting for Jen to come over. Mrs. Hoffman was the one taking them to the mall. Michelle invited me in and led me to the rec room. We sat down on the sofa and caught up on each other’s lives. Michelle was fifteen now and dating. She was going out with a junior named Wayne Collins. Girls my age dated older guys because they had cars and could really take them out. I teasingly asked Michelle if she was expanding on our pool of sexual knowledge.

“God, Johnny, doesn’t it seem like years ago that we made that pact? I was so immature then. It’s funny because I had to teach Wayne how to kiss me and make me feel good. I’m still a virgin, it just doesn’t seem as important to get rid of my cherry now as it did last year. How about you Johnny? You getting any?”

I cracked up when she asked me that. It was her brother Stan’s favorite saying. I wasn’t about to tell Shelly about my love life. I never talked about the girls I had been intimate with, that would be disrespecting them.

“I might have a couple of things that I could show you,” I said.

“Hmmm,” she said, “I might take you up on that one day soon. After all, I promised that you would be my first.”

“I’m not going to hold you to that, Shelly. You said it in the heat of passion. Maybe you want to save that for someone you fall in love with.”

“Maybe,” she allowed, “but I know in my heart that you are the one that can make my first time special. I just feel safe and cared for when I’m with you.”

“Yeah, we have a bond Shelly and always will. If you still feel the same way when the time comes, I would be honored to be your first. After all, you were my first for most everything, too.”

We didn’t get to talk further because Jen came breezing in. Jen didn’t have much to say to me, I wasn’t one of her favorite people for some reason. It bothered me that she felt that way, it would make tutoring her difficult. I left Michelle’s and took a leisurely ride around the block before going back to the Caldwells’.

This time when I rang the doorbell Denise called for me to come in. I opened the door and she was standing inside the foyer. She was wearing exactly what we had discussed, a short red pleated skirt, the nylons and shoes with heels about two inches tall. For a top she had on a scooped neck white silk shirt that was very daring for her. It was the first thing I’d ever seen her in anything that showed cleavage. The outfit was classy and sexy at the same time. She giggled at my ‘Wow’ and did a pirouette so I could see the back.

“What do you think?” She asked.

“I think you look even better than I imagined you would, and that’s saying a lot. But what do you think? Is it a look that you can be comfortable with?”

“I think I look sexy in this but I don’t know if I can wear it in public. I’m a little long in the tooth to be flaunting my body like that. With you it feels good but with anyone else it might not.”

“You need to stop putting yourself down right now. I’m going to tell you one last time you are not that old. You are an attractive woman in her prime so start acting like it.”

She gave me this strange look and I thought she shivered a little.

“I’ll try, Johnny,” she said meekly.

I was getting the idea that Denise liked it when I was forceful around her and told her what to do. Maybe she was tired of having to be in charge all the time and me telling her what to do made it easier. I didn’t waste any time testing my theory.

“Good, now come here and hug me like you mean it.”

She gave me a sweet smile and flew into my open arms. She giggled when I picked her up and twirled her around. I sat her back down and tilted up her face. When I kissed her she gave a little hum and kissed me back. I didn’t try to french her but I held the kiss for a few seconds. When I broke it she stayed in my arms and laid her face on my chest.

“What are we doing Johnny?” she asked.

“Right now we are being friends. We’ll worry about other stuff, later.”

Denise nodded against me and squeezed me before stepping back.

“Will you stay and have dinner with me?” she asked.

I agreed and followed her into the kitchen. I sat on a stool at the long counter top bar and we chatted about inconsequential stuff as she efficiently made us a light supper. We ate salads and sandwiches side by side out by the pool as the sun sank slowly behind us. I helped Denise carry the dishes and drinks back inside. She poured herself a glass of white wine and we went back out on the pool deck. When I sat down Denise looked at me shyly.

“Can I sit in you lap again, Johnny? I felt so good there last time. No one holds me and hugs me any more. Jack is always gone and when he’s not, he and the kids pretty much ignore me.”

I scooted back the chair and she slipped into my lap. She sighed and cuddled up against me.

“I don’t know how safe you are sitting here, Sweetie,” I said resting my hand on her thigh. “I’m a guy and you are a sexy and pretty girl.”

She raised her head off my shoulder and looked me in the eye.

“I’m as safe as I want to be,” she said.

Then she surprised the crap out of me by giving me a scorching hot kiss, her little tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I kissed her back with enthusiasm. Her arms tightened around my neck and she moaned into my mouth. I moved my hand on her thigh in firm little circles as we kissed. When she finally broke the kiss she laid her head back against my chest and started talking, her voice low and husky.

“I haven’t kissed anyone like that in years,” she said. “I thought because I was getting older I’d lost the desire. Jack doesn’t kiss me any more even when we sleep together. He just gets himself off as I lay there thinking about grocery lists and what I’m going to do the next day. For years now, my life has been all about comfort and aging gracefully. Now you come along and all of a sudden my blood sings in my veins.”

Not much I could say to that but coupled with what she told me about her job it sure explained her unhappiness. I tilted her chin up and kissed her again. This time I was the aggressor, worming my tongue between her lips. She stiffened monetarily when I cupped her breast then sighed and relaxed. Her breasts were a really nice pliant handful. She didn’t protest when I fished under her blouse and unhooked her bra. We were both breathing hard when we came up for air.

“I want to make love Johnny,” she whispered into my ear.

“So do I Denise but we can’t do it now. I want it to be perfect for you when we do. No rushing, no worries about someone coming home. You are too special to me for that.”

She stared at me and her eyes got moist.

“That’s the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Are you going to make me fall in love with you Johnny?”

I answered her by kissing her again. We made out for a while longer. I ended up getting her off with my fingers as she moaned and bit my neck. When she tried to do the same for me I stopped her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.