Johnny Pulaski - Cover

Johnny Pulaski

Copyright© 2023 by Joe J

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Johnny Pulaski was a late bloomer. He was short and scrawny until the summer after ninth grade. He was small enough that even his older sister called him runt. Then puberty struck, he hit a growth spurt and he discovered the real reason that people – especially girls – liked him. Johnny's young life had all the usual ups and downs, he was a normal teenage boy after all … or was he? NOW ON BOOKAPY!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I was back at my grandparents’ by eleven. I let Jethro in, changed into jeans and a t-shirt and made us a bag of microwave popcorn. I turned on the TV and tuned it to Skinemax. I got Jethro to sit then I’d throw him a piece of popcorn, he’d catch it, gulp it down and wait for me to toss him another. We went through the bag of popcorn that way while I halfway watched a soft porn T&A movie. It was faintly amusing to compare the women in the movie to the women in my life. There were the usual suspects, the sexpot, the manipulative bitch, and the wholesome girl next door. I was bored out of my skull when my cell phone rang, it was eleven fifty-eight and Katrina was the caller.

“Happy New Year, Trina.”

“Happy New Year, Johnny! Wish I was there to kiss you in person.”

I heaved a mock sigh, “Me too, Trina. Jethro keeps looking at the clock and licking his lips, though; so it could be worse.”

“Ewww, that’s gross,” she squealed. “I thought you were going to some big party, though?”

I told her about my big misadventure. She told me she was sorry to hear my evening had gone so wrong. I asked her what she was doing because it was so quiet at her end of the phone. She told me it was only ten o’clock there (Duh) and the party was just getting cranked up. She had slipped outside to talk to me.

“I’m not getting hammered like I did last night. And I’m not planning on sleeping with anyone else either.”

“Well, the less drinking thing is good, but I can’t speak on the other,” I said.

Katrina laughed at that. We jabbered for a few more minutes and exchanged corny kisses through the phone. She said she’d save the real one for me until Spring Break. She didn’t mention the phone call last night directly so neither did I. I felt much more relaxed after talking to her and soon fell asleep on the couch.


Jethro’s bad breath and cold nose in my face the next morning, woke me up most unpleasantly. I took him outside and we both watered the flowers again. Back inside I filled his water bowl and fed him some dry food that he sniffed disdainfully.

Then I had one of my not very bright ideas. I decided that it was a New Year and Mr. Jethro Pulaski stunk so I’d start his year off with a bath. Papa took Jethro to the groomer for a bath every month so I figured the big doof was use to it. I also figured that I could kill two birds with one stone by just putting him in the shower with me.

Stupid, stupid idea. Jethro wanted nothing whatsoever to do with bathing; he sat down on his ass and refused to cooperate in any fashion. I had to physically lift his heavy butt and move him to get the shampoo on him, then do it again to rinse him off.

When I open the shower door to get a towel to dry him off he bolted. I grabbed a towel and chased him through the house naked. He would stop and shake himself violently sending water spraying everywhere then dance out of my reach before I could catch him again.

It took me an hour to clean up behind us. I kept him inside until he was dry then put him out on his runner. I was proud of myself despite the trouble.

I had just walked in the door from tying out the Doofus when I heard my cell phone ringing. It stopped before I got there so I returned the call to the number on my caller ID. Nina answered.

“Hello, Johnny. I thought I missed you, I was just leaving you a voice mail.”

“Nope, I was away from my phone. How are you today?”

She told me she was fine and that her party had been a success despite her sister and Rolf. Then she asked me if she could take me to lunch, she had a favor to ask of me, she said. I told her sure, and she said she’d be right over to get me as she was out and about anyway. Ten minutes later she was at the door.

I decided that today she could get a taste of my world so I took her to Mama’s diner in my truck. I swear it was almost as if it was Shelia sitting there she looked so young. I had calculated that she had to be in her forties, yet she looked years younger than either Jane or Dee-Dee. She was dressed young too, in snug jeans and a sweater that emphasized her slim figure. If her long fiery hair was a dye job, it was a perfect one.

At Mama’s, Tina made a fuss over me and complimented me on my pretty date. Nina didn’t correct her about it not being a date so neither did I. After we ordered, Nina slipped an envelope out of her purse and slid it across the table to me.

“Can you make sure your friend Mister Jerdin gets this? It’s just a little something for his quick thinking last night.”

I handed it back, and told her I could do better than that. I was willing to bet that Al was sucking up the overtime by working the gate at Jane’s subdivision. I would take her over there so she could give it to him herself. She agreed and commented on what a unique young man he was. I laughed in agreement. Al was chock full of surprises. We finished our lunch and I drove us to the entrance of the Trails. Sure enough, Al was manning the gate. I pulled up and rolled down my window.

“Dude,” he gave me his standard greeting then he saw Nina. “Hello, Red! Been in anymore fights, lately?”

It was apparent that Al was not one to be impressed by money or status. When he was working for her last night, he was all business and respectful, today it was as if she was some chick he surfed with. Nina actually giggled.

“No, Mister Jerdin, but the day is young. I have something for you for your help last night.” she said handing the envelope across me and out the window.

Al pocketed it without even glancing at the contents. “Cool, but I was just doing my job.”

Then Al did something I’d have never expected in a hundred years; he looked Nina up and down.

“My name is Alan and you look pretty hot in those jeans, Red. Wanna go surfing with me, tomorrow?”

Nina laughed, took a business card out of her purse, and handed it to him. “Call me tomorrow, Alan, and we’ll discuss it.”

The card went in his pocket with the envelope. “Will do. But I have to warn you, no Ganga until we are out of the water.”

Nina looked confused but said okay.

I was cracking up as I did a u-turn and drove off.

“Nina, Ganga is marijuana. I think you just agreed to get stoned with him.”

Nina blushed bright red.

“Oh, my,” she said.

I really liked Nina. We went back to Papa’s and sat around yakking for another hour. She told me that contrary to his name and airs, Rolf was just a handsome, successful time-share salesman. They had been dating for a few months but it had been nothing serious. She knew he was a gold digger from the word go but he did have a certain charm.

“Johnny, my husband was a carpenter who started his own small contracting business. His name was Ben Murphy. I didn’t even have to change my name when we were married. He was the finest man I’ve ever met. You remind me of him the way you conduct yourself. He was older than me but healthy and vital. Then one day he had a heart attack and dropped dead. Just like that (she snapped her fingers) fifty years old and he was gone. It took me three years to get over that and I still think of him often. Anyway, that’s the type of man I have always been attracted to, so you can see why my sister’s attitude irks me so.”

I mostly listened to her for the entire hour. Her conversation was captivating and it wasn’t all about her either. She talked about her family, including the Turner side of it, and she talked about her almost mystical Irish roots. I thought that it was amazing that Nana could trace her family back five hundred years, so I was blown away that her family history went back three millennia. When she wound down we were sitting thigh to thigh, my arm on the back of the couch behind her, and her upper body leaning against me. It was only natural that we kissed. It was a sweet and very sexy kiss. When she pulled her head back she was flushed.

“Oops, no more of that right now, Big Boy, or I’ll get in trouble with my nieces for poaching their boyfriend.”

I shook my head, “I don’t see me ever being Shelia’s boyfriend.”

“Never say never, Johnny. Besides, I was talking about the twins. They called me this morning and went on forever about you. I think you can throw the relationship book away when you deal with those two because they march to the beat of their own drums.”

She left at four and we promised to keep in touch.

My date with Michelle was most excellent. I took her to see J Lo in ‘Maid in Manhattan’. It was your typical chick flick fare but J Lo’s ass was in it so it did have some redeeming qualities. After the movie we went to Steak and Shake. It was my turn to be the perfect date as I was attentive and affectionate. I started being that way to help Michelle overcome the bad rep her ex stuck her with, but ended up doing it because I enjoyed her company so much. Michelle was a wonderful date too. She obviously liked me a lot and she wasn’t shy about displaying her affection.

We left the restaurant at ten-thirty and went to my grandparents’ house. I put on this CD of romantic eighties rock and we snuggled up on the couch. One thing I’d always appreciated about Michelle was that she preferred skirts and dresses to jeans and pants. She said it was because jeans made her ass look too big. I didn’t think so but I wasn’t going to argue the point. In fifteen minutes Michelle was naked on the couch, and I was working my way south, still fully dressed. I spent thirty minutes reacquainting myself with her lush body. Her breasts were even bigger than I remembered them and her fat little cleft, with its soft blonde hair, tasted heavenly. I gave her four good orgasms and took her home refusing to let her return the favor. Kong didn’t like me being noble, but I wanted tonight to be all about Michelle. I’d take care of him later.

When I walked her to the door I asked her out again. She plastered herself against me and said, “Yes, Yes, Yes!”

Sunday, January the second, was my last day of freedom. It was back to school the next day. I went home at nine that morning, changed clothes, and attended Mass with Dad. It sure wasn’t the same as last Sunday with Mom and Katrina there. Of course the experience didn’t get better seeing the Cavanaughs and Rochellis sitting three pews in front of us. Tony and Shelia were sitting side by side, of course. After Mass we shook hands with Father Donovan on the church steps and headed for the parking lot. Mister Cavanaugh waved us down just as we were at Dad’s truck.

“Good morning, Paul, Johnny,” he said shaking our hands.

Dad and I returned his greetings then Mister Cavanaugh turned toward me.

“Johnny, I want to apologize for what happened New Year’s Eve. Nina told me about how the Rochelli boy treated you. I hope you realize that I don’t condone anyone acting like that, especially someone dating my daughter. I am embarrassed that what you said that one night turns out to be the truth. Ellen and Elaine said you probably wouldn’t come over to see them or me either because of my wife. Please don’t keep to that. You are good for them, and I’ll guarantee you will be welcomed in my house.”

I told Mister Cavanaugh that I believed him, and I took his word for what he said. He nodded and shook our hands again. Dad never said a word the whole time. We were out of the church parking lot when he asked me to explain things to him. I did, and it took most of the drive home. He didn’t ask me any questions as I talked but he nodded once in a while indicating that he got my point. When we pulled into the driveway he turned off his truck and turned to face me.

“I don’t know Missus Cavanaugh other than seeing her at church but I was one of Tom’s first clients. Now I’m his smallest, yet I get the same service that he gives billion dollar corporations. And all our business is on a service for service basis, I take care of his company’s vehicles in exchange for his legal services. His word is good with me, Johnny ... good as gold.”

Wow, coming from my father, that was quite an endorsement. I mumbled something about how could he be married to such a shrew. Dad gave me one of his patented looks.

“Johnny, you only know how she feels about you, she might treat him like the King of Siam. Don’t assume. Treat his wife with the same respect that you show him. That’s what a man does, and you’re a man, now.”

I drove back to Papa and Nana’s thinking about what my dad and Mr. Cavanaugh said. I decided that I wasn’t going to let Missus Cavanaugh intimidate me, or keep me from being friends with her husband, or her daughters.

I cleaned the house from top to bottom because we were going to the airport to pick up my grandparents at five. I figured that if the house was clean Papa might give me a reduced sentence for getting his dog beat up. I hadn’t called Papa to tell him about the incident on Dad’s advice. He said the dog was fine and to let them enjoy their vacation.

Dad drove Nana’s Lincoln to the airport. We met Papa and Nana as soon as they cleared customs and helped them with their suitcases. After we exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes Papa asked how Jethro had been for me. I took a deep breath and told him the whole story emphasizing that Jethro was as good as new. Papa’s reaction took me totally by surprise, first he and Nana wanted to know how I was doing and if the little girl was all right. Then Papa turned to Nana.

“See, Nadia? I told you the day I picked him out at the Humane Society he was special. Now he has saved our Johnny,” he said proudly.

Nana didn’t have much to say to that other than she’d try to remember it next time he dug up her roses and only injure him as much as the pit bulls had. I was forevermore relieved, I’ll tell you that.

Dad dropped us off and went on home. I went in with Papa and Nana to get my bags and tell Jethro goodbye. The big mutt kinda grew on me during the last couple of weeks. I remember the tape from the interview from Roland the camera guy that Dee-Dee delivered and played it for my grandparents. Papa thought it was a hoot but Nana was mortified. She calmed down when the edited version of the interview that was broadcast came on. In it Jethro just sat there looking half way intelligent with his head cocked to the side.

I gave Nana and Papa their Christmas gifts, Nana’s was a framed copy of the portrait we took. She was as happy with it as Mom had been. Papa was also thrilled with his rod and reel and the promise that it held, of him, Dad and me going fishing together. I had already mostly spent their present to me, but Papa insisted on giving me five hundred dollars more because I’d spent all that money at the vet’s. Nana showed me some pictures of the renovated Castle Kaminski. It was an impressive place. She said Uncle Vik and Alexandra (I’m too young to be a teenager’s auntie) wanted Katrina and I to go over there for a few weeks this coming summer. I also learned that, after my Dad, I was second in line to be Viscount Kaminski. Take that, Donna Cavanaugh!

I was home by eight and on the phone with Michelle by five after. I told her again what a great time I’d had on our date. She laughed and said from where she sat the pleasure was all hers. We talked for an hour and neither one of wanted to hang up when we did. I asked her if I could drive her to school tomorrow and she readily agreed.


The routine of school was a blessing of sorts after my frenetic Christmas vacation. I fell into a nice relaxing rhythm that was helped along by spending time with Michelle. We dated some and studied together at least three evenings a week. We sorta became a couple if you can believe that. We mutually agreed that we weren’t going to go steady and both of us had a few dates with other people. But the fact was that we enjoyed each other’s company the best.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.