Johnny Pulaski - Cover

Johnny Pulaski

Copyright© 2023 by Joe J

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Johnny Pulaski was a late bloomer. He was short and scrawny until the summer after ninth grade. He was small enough that even his older sister called him runt. Then puberty struck, he hit a growth spurt and he discovered the real reason that people – especially girls – liked him. Johnny's young life had all the usual ups and downs, he was just a normal teenage boy after all … or was he?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The next day was Tuesday, December 21st. I slept in until after nine. I was in bed alone when I woke up. I gingerly climbed out of bed and tested my leg. It held my weight with only a pulling sensation from the stitches. I brushed my teeth, threw on some shorts and headed toward the wonderful aroma of breakfast coming from the kitchen. When I got there Jane saw me and smiled.

“Good morning, Sleepyhead. I was just about to come get you. Breakfast is ready.”

I went over to where she stood by the stove still in the red chemise, covered by a loosely belted red silk robe. Her hair was perfectly in place and her light make up flawlessly applied. Jane had clearly been up a while. I kissed her thoroughly and sat down. She brought me a cup of coffee and the paper then I almost fell out of my chair when Jane whistled though her teeth and Jethro came trotting into the kitchen. She told him to sit, he plopped his big goofy ass right to the floor and she gave him a piece of bacon. He gobbled it down and she sent him out of the room with a word and a gesture. Now Jethro was as smart as he wanted to be, which most of the time wasn’t very. So seeing him act as if he were Jane’s trained poodle threw me. I asked her how she did it.

“Jethro and I came to an understanding this morning while I was making biscuits. He stuck his snout in my crotch so I whacked him on the nose with the wooden spoon I was using. Since then he’s been an angel.”

I nodded my head in understanding. Damn this was one amazing woman. And I don’t mean just about Jethro, I meant about the biscuits, too. When I finally settle down in about a hundred years, figure the odds of me finding a wife that would be making me scratch biscuits, while looking as if she just stepped out of Playboy.

So there I sat, stuffing my face, my hand high up on Jane’s thigh. I was somewhere beyond hog heaven when the front door opens and my Mom breezes in.

“Johnny,” she called, “Katrina and I are going shopping but I thought I’d check on you first. Whose car is that...”

She stopped mid sentence when she saw us sitting in the breakfast nook. I was scared shitless and started to jump up. Jane put her hand on my arm and gave it a little squeeze to keep me in place.

“Er, um, uh, hi, Mom,” I gurgled.

Mom was still staring at us open mouthed as Jane rose gracefully and extended her hand.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Pulaski. Won’t you join us for breakfast?” Jane sounded as cool and composed as if she done this a hundred times.

Mom, still speechless, mechanically stepped forward and allowed Jane to sit her at the table. Jane got Mom a cup of coffee, returned to her seat and took my hand again. It was surreal as Jane calmly talked to my mom.

“I’m sure this is a shock to you, Mrs. Pulaski, and I’m disappointed we met this way. But I’m not one to try to sneak around, so perhaps this is for the best. Your son is the finest young man I’ve ever met, but you are in no danger of me trying to steal him. My husband died two years ago, and I think I died inside. Johnny helped me regain my life and reconnected me with my daughter, I’ll love him forever for that, but it will be as a friend. Understand?”

Mom looked back and forth between Jane and me then cleared her throat.

“My son seems to be a lot more than I ever suspected. All these amazing things he does while practically raising himself. I can’t judge you, Jane, or be upset with Johnny. I think I lost that right when I put my career before my family.”

I stood up, pulled Mom out of her chair and hugged her tight.

“You’re still my mom, and I still love you.”

Jane excused herself, so Mom and I sat and talked for a few minutes. We cleared the air between us. I told her how proud I was of her, but how I had thought she might have left for more reasons than just her work. She recoiled at that statement, and vehemently denied any such thing. In the end we agreed that we both needed to let the other know just how much we loved each other every chance we got. When she left I felt great about our relationship ... and, I think, so did she.

Jane came back into the kitchen right before Mom left. The two women hugged and Mom thanked Jane for taking care of me. Jane said it was her pleasure. Both women giggled at the double entendre.

Jane and I finished breakfast then I had her for dessert. She made another one of my little fantasies come true when she let me take her as she leaned over the countertop. With her long legs it was a nice experience as neither of us had to contort. We did the same trick two hours later, only this time Jane was dressed in a black skirt, garter belt, stockings and high heels. The second time was even better as the sight of her dressed up always made me hot. When we finished she pulled up her panties, cleaned me off and we went Christmas shopping. For Jane it was last minute stuff, mostly for coworkers and such. For me it was early shopping, as I usually waited until the twenty-third to really get motivated.

Jane dropped me off at two. She was as much fun shopping as she was anywhere else. Jane even took me with her to Victoria’s Secret. It was a big turn on for me to pick something and have her model it. Jane loved red so I ended up buying her a red bustier and a matching pair of panties. I swear it was all I could do to keep from ravishing her. She rewarded my restraint right there in the mall parking lot with an exquisite blowjob.


I was sitting in the living room, Jethro sleeping on my feet when the doorbell rang. Jethro and I both went to answer it. When I pulled open the door I thought at first glance that it was Shelia Cavanaugh. Then I noticed that this was a grown woman.

“I didn’t know Shelia had an older sister,” I said.

The woman gave me a dazing smile. “She doesn’t, I’m her aunt,” she said, and then added, “You have to be Johnny. I’m Nina.”

I invited her in, curious as to what in the world she could want. I offered her something to drink, she asked for a glass of water. When we were settled, her on the couch, me in Papa’s recliner, I asked what I could do for her.

“Johnny, Shelia called me crying about what my sister did to you and how you wouldn’t talk to her. I came here to talk to you. Not at her request, but because she is my goddaughter and I’d do anything for her. I need to tell you about my sister Donna, so you’ll know what you are dealing with. I also need to make you realize that Shelia is nothing like her mother.”

“Okay,” I replied.

“Good. Johnny you must not think our family is like my sister, because we aren’t. My father was a cop in Boston until he retired. He and my mother had seven children. He was an honest cop, so we were not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination. Things got better when we met my cousin Jacob. Dad retired and we moved down here. He took a job as chief of security for Turner-Thornton Holdings and for the first time we were financially well off. I was twelve then and Donna and her twin brother, David, were ten. For some unknown reason Donna grew up thinking that, because of the wealth of our extended family, she was royalty or something. It surprised no one in the family that she married the son of an Italian Count, the heir apparent to a vast fortune.

“They were married three years and she was in her element then he was tragically killed in a skiing accident. Donna came home a very young, very wealthy widow. A year and a half later she married Thomas, he was ten years her senior and from a wealthy family. Donna is a good mother and wife though, despite outward appearances.”

“That’s about what I expected to hear, Nina. I know that neither Shelia nor the twins want to be like their mom. I really like Shelia, but if I dated her it would cause friction between her and her mother. I’m not willing to put up with your sister’s crap, and I also don’t want to come between Shelia and her.”

Nina regarded me for a few seconds and shook her head.

“You are just as everyone describes you, Johnny.”

I didn’t know if that was good or bad, but I had a couple of questions for her nonetheless.

“Nina, why do Sheila and the twins look like you and not so much like their mom?

She smiled again, “that is a simple question with a very complicated answer Johnny. In my family, including my extended family on my mother’s side, the women are mostly all redheads with green eyes and the men have black hair and blue eyes. But in each generation at least one girl is born with the black hair and blue eyes. My cousin Jacob’s mother was the one in her generation; Donna is the one in ours. My sister Claudia has a daughter that looks just like Donna. I think one reason Donna believes she is so special is because of the way she looks.”

“I was always curious about that. Last question, can I touch you please?”

She looked at me as if she was reevaluating anything nice she might have said.

“I mean just touch your hand for a second,” I explained blushing furiously.

She grinned at my discomfort and held out her hand. I took it in mine and felt that familiar connection that seemed to be special between most of the females in her family and me.

“Feel that? That happens very rarely with other women, but I seem to feel it with all of your family except Shelia. Wonder why that is?”

Nina did not release my hand as a gamut of emotions flickered across her face. Intrigued I sent her just a little bit of arousal. Her eyes widen when I did that, and she involuntarily moistened her lips. Then just as quickly she pulled her hand back.

“Sorry,” I apologized, “I don’t usually throw that last part in with married women. But the feelings I get from you are really strong and I couldn’t help myself.”

“I’m widowed, but don’t do that again, Johnny. I came here for my niece remember?”

“Yes, Ma’am. I remember just fine. I just don’t think there is a future of any kind for Shelia and me. I don’t think Mrs. Cavanaugh is going to have a sudden change of heart, and I’m not going to wake up suddenly rich and famous.”

Nina gave me another one of those looks. She sure spent a lot of time appraising me. As I gazed back at her I thought of one more question.

“Nina, what’s the story on the twins? I’ve never met anyone like them in my life.”

That got me a genuine laugh.

“No one has. They stand out even in our family of unique women. Maybe someday I’ll tell you all about us Buckley women, Johnny. I do know that the twins’ IQs are off the charts and so is their talent to cause mischief. They probably have other talents we can’t even imagine.” She stopped talking as an idea hit her, and then resumed. “You know Johnny; they could be your allies in dealing with Donna. They seem to be about the only ones who can get her to do something she is set against.”

I walked her all the way out to her silver Mercedes. I was holding the door open for her when she unexpectedly kissed me and shot me a jolt of sex so strong I reeled back from it. She gave me that sultry laugh again.

“I see that it works both ways, Johnny Pulaski! That’s a good thing to know.”


I took my first shower in three days that afternoon at five. It felt great to be standing under the pelting spray. I was startled when the door to the shower opened and whooped when Katrina threw a glass of cold water on me. She laughed maniacally as she retreated to the bathroom door.

“You said you wanted me to help you when you finally got to shower,” she giggled. “Now hurry up and get those cute buns out of there, Mom and I are taking you to supper.”

“I am so going to get even with you for this,” I threatened her retreating back.

When I got to the bedroom Katrina was sitting on the bed waiting for me. She looked very pretty in a skirt, sweater and heels. I decided to extract a measure of revenge and dropped my towel. Instead of blushing Katrina took a long look. Then she started talking as if me being naked was perfectly normal.

“I told Mom I had to help you rebandage your calf and arm,” she said as I was pulling on my underwear.

I pointed out where the new gauze squares were and went back to the bathroom for the ace bandages that held them in place. I laid face down on the bed as she first applied a healthy slathering of Neosporin, then gently bandaged me up. She talked as she worked.

“Mom told me about her visit here this morning, I would’ve loved to have been a fly on the wall to witness that! She said you two had a good talk afterwards though. Mom said the woman was very attractive and seemed to think you were God’s gift to women.”

Katrina finished the bandages and swatted me hard on the ass.

“Okay, stud, all done.”

She jumped off the bed and ran from the room before I could grab her. That was two I owed her. I dressed and went out to the living room. Mom stood up when I came in and gave me a big hug. I kissed her cheek and told her she looked very pretty. She did too, in an outfit much like Katrina’s. Katrina drove us to the El Cantina, a Mexican restaurant on the beachside. We had a really nice meal and an even more pleasant conversation. After the meal, Katrina dropped me off. She said she was going out again that night and would talk to me later. I took Jethro for a walk, fed him and then plopped down to watch the tube. By ten my eyes were drooping so I hit the hay.


I woke up around one when someone was crawling into the bed with me. I tuned over and saw it was Katrina. This was going to be a problem because I usually slept in the raw.

“I’m naked under here, Sis,” I said in warning.

“No problem,” she said.

Then she whipped off the t-shirt she was wearing and climbed under the covers. Once under the covers she wiggled around some then handed me her panties.

“We’re even, now,” she giggled.

I could smell alcohol on her breath. “You’ve been drinking, Trina,” I said brightly.

“Yeah, Roxanne, Sarah and I went to a kegger. Sarah was the designated driver so I had a few. I almost had to kick Roxie’s ass to keep her from taking my place as your nurse tonight. She and Sarah both want a piece of you after I told them about Mom catching you today.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.