Quiet Evening - Cover

Quiet Evening

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Sis and Bro and Puss spend some time together. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Analingus   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

31656-quiet-evening.jpg

Just another quiet evening at home. Bro was on the rocker, Puss in his lap, me on the couch, a book of erotic poems to hand. I’m not sure if it was the rhythmic creak of the rocker, or the steady purr of Puss, or the hard-etched sex scratch of the fuck poem, but I had to touch myself. “You don’t mind if I masturbate?” I asked Bro. “Go ahead, Sis,” he answered. So I set the poem aside and had at it, with Puss and Bro watching, rocking, purring, and I delayed things as best I could, but eventually I came, so hard, so good, clench after clench of my greedy cunt.

With a sigh I lay back. Puss bounded from Bro’s lap, sending his erect cock a wobble, leapt onto the couch, and looked up at me with bright, expectant eyes. From my fingertip I gave him a taste. The rasp of his tongue made my clit quiver.

“Do me?” Bro asked.

Languidly I went to him, knelt low, took him deep into my mouth, then just the cap, so I could stroke, and while I stroked and sucked, I imagined Puss’s tongue licking my asshole. Bro’s cum was good and plentiful, and I swallowed most of it, and shared the rest with a long, sweet kiss, and then I sucked him to enough stiffness than I could get him inside me, and we rocked together peacefully until it was time for bed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.