Skatergirl Footjob - Cover

Skatergirl Footjob

by Sakka

Copyright© 2023 by Sakka

Young Adult Sex Story: Young Bert sees a cutie riding a skateboard, and worries her cute bare feet are in danger in strappy high heels. Then they chat, she gives him a footjob, and Bert blows a fat nut on her feet, as one does.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Foot Fetish   .

Bert was chilling that Sunday morning, resting against a handrail in a public park, when a pretty young girl rolled up on a skateboard. She looked very young (his age ~ middle school?) with dark sunglasses, and long brown hair up in twin ponytails. A baggy top over another top, blue jeans ... and chunky high heels?

Bert had never seen a grommet wear anything other than sneakers. A sick bail, and she’d saw her toes off!

Instead, the girl did a kick flip and stopped in front of Bert with her board in her hands.

“Hey dude,” she said. “You go to my school?”

“I don’t know; Blackstone Normal?”

“Yeah, that’s my school. I’m Holly, BTW.”

“Oh, I’m Bert,” Bert said, shaking Holly’s hand. “You’re cute, I mean, if you don’t mind me saying.”

Holly lifted her sunglasses and Bert caught a shy smile. “You’re in my form group, I think. I thought you were cute.”

“Me?” Bert asked, pointing at his chest.

“Well, I sit in the back. You probably didn’t see me.”

Awkward silence, glancing down at Holly’s toes.

“I like your toes. I mean, it’s cool you can shred in sandals like that.”

Holly looked surprised, then laughed and punched Bert in the shoulder.

“Bert, you’re funny! You have a foot fetish or something?”

“Kind of...” Bert admitted; “I like when a girl wears tight strappy sandals ... like yours.”

Holly seemed surprised, then turned sideways and set her left heel on the pavement, turning it slightly to flex her wrinkled sole.

“You mean like, you could jerk off to my feet?”

“Well sure,” Bert said awkwardly. “You have cute feet.”

Holly looked at Bert curiously, then took him by his hand into the adjacent park. Thick oak trees dotted the place from centuries past, obsuring it from view; it wasn’t a place passersby would notice from the street. Holly sat Bert on a park pench, lowered her deck and then unbuckled and slipped off her sandals, letting them fall to the grass beside her.

“I think my feet are kind of gross,” Holly said, sitting alongside Bert and lifting her feet to fondle his cock through his jeans. “My friend says my toes look like sausages.”

Bert was incredulous; Holly’s toes were beautiful, and her soles so soft! He had to free his cock. Already oozing pre-cum, Bert was amost embarrassed by the wet juice he oozed on Holly’s soft feet as she fondled him with her soft toes, balls and soles.

“Oh, you’ve got a nice one,” Holly said, taking Bert’s sausage between her soft soles. “18 cm?”

“Maybe more...” Bert managed, as Holly started rubbing his cock between her feet.

“Or...” Holly asked, lifting her chunky sandals off the grass, “would you rather cum on my shoes?”

Taking them in his hand, Bert was embarrassed to grow even harder; they were chunky high heels ~ half between wedges and plats ~ and bore subtle signs of wear from grinding, kicks and flips. And that made him harder too ~ those beautiful soft feet so close to injury in those strappy sandals. Even as Holly continued cradling and stroking his cock with her feet, Bert wished he could cum on her feet and her shoes...

“Feet please...” Bert managed, though he did lift her heels to smell their aroma. Girl-sweat, strong and pungent!

Holly smiled, bracing his cock with her right foot and stroking it well with her left. Bert was oozing gobs of pre-cum now, and afraid he might have a lot when he blew his nut.

“So, you like my piggies?”

Holly was brushing her left toes against his helmet, and Bert was close.

“Fuck, Holly...!” Bert gasped, dropping her sandals to grasp her feet, “gonna ... make me cum...!”

A lance of semen blasted from Bert’s dick ~ easily 30 cm ~ then more fell in wet plops on the wrinkled soles of her right foot. Indeed Bert was embarrassed; his semen just seemed to keep coming, coating cute Holly’s soft peds in his hot, warm seed. He barely knew this girl, yet her feet were doused in his cum!

“You’ve got a lot,” Holly said, retrieving her sandals, pulling them back on and buckling her annkle straps (obviously gluing her soles to her insoles with Bert’s cum!) “I’m glad. But do me a favor?”

Bert was too stunned to speak, watching Holly kick her board into position, and prepare to ride off.

“Jerk off to me tonight?”

“Okay...”

Holly adjusted her feet in her sandals, now aware of all the cum on her heels.

“May be hard to shred with all this cum on my feet...” Holly said.

“Sorry...!”

“Anyway, see you Monday!” she added, skating off toward the street.

Well, Bert thought, I’ll do my best. But in the meantime, Bert felt he fell short as he jerked himself hard, and fired what felt like a pint of cum across the park bench thinking of Holly, and her her unbelievably cute sexy feet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.